Jow Forums alt-right alt-linux anti-SJW incel fuckheads absolutely BTFO yet again

Jow Forums alt-right alt-linux anti-SJW incel fuckheads absolutely BTFO yet again

Attached: caroline.png (1226x718, 216K)

Attached: alt-kike.jpg (922x804, 112K)

What an embarrassment as a human being.

what did linux ever do to anyone?

low effort slides are the worst, not even giving you a (you).

succeed at something, so it must be destroyed.

>any topic
>except anything I disagree with
like clockwork pottery

Attached: 1544562331499.png (264x277, 148K)

Why is this thing allowed to live?

Because conservative politicians are cowards and always back down when liberals challenge them.

Attached: 1538717346609.jpg (214x265, 25K)

Heh, says the man that incelled so hard cutting off his dick sounded like a good idea.

Imagine being a Linux cuck/user.

What could possibly make her worth talking to?

fuck you osgenist

>her

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you proprietary slave? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I’ve been involved in numerous free software projects, and I have contributed to over 300 core-utils for GNU. I am skilled in Lisp and I’m St. IGNU-cius, saint of the Church of Emacs. You are nothing to me but just another unethical non-free software advocate. I will distribute the fuck out of your source code with freedom the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me and the GPL on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my colleagues at FSF and your binaries are being reversed engineered right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your copyright. You're fucking dead, kid. Free software can be anywhere, anytime, and it can ensure your freedom in over four ways, and that’s just with the GPLv2. Not only am I extensively skilled at hacking, but I have access to the source of the entire GNU userland and core-utils and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable proprietary code off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what ethical retribution your little “clever” program was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have ensured your users' freedom. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit free as in freedom all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>anti-linux

Attached: 011.jpg (508x592, 24K)

As long as you totally agree with me we can talk. Any topic. Except those I don't want to hear about.

What the hell is alt-linux?
Any non-mainstream distribution?

Reminder.

Attached: 4222194987662.png (1260x854, 629K)

>please pat my back!

I can't wait round to up trannies.

Attached: krakow.jpg (1024x683, 408K)

you been living under a rock for the past few weeks make. It got infested by SJW's and trannies and a bullshit code of conduct has been introduced. Naturally there is a resistance to this, and in this trannies mind the only reason someone wouldn't be happy with the changes are if they are nazis hence 'alt-linux' .

it's an old meme sir, but it checks out

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (191x196, 9K)

>her

>alt-linux

Attached: 1543298302765.jpg (540x396, 21K)

Alt-Linux?
Is there a Master Distro Linux put there?

it's name is coraline not caroline

Is there a Master Distro Linux OUT there?

Fucking spell check is out of control!

I wanna meet these people and have a conversation with them until we pin point the moment in their lives where it all went so terribly, terribly wrong

And then laugh at them

I feel disgusted to associate myself with these freaks as a software "developer". Something about some programmers where they eventually cut their dicks off or become a cuckhold IDK what it is.

My bad, I can't keep up with all these goon gender twitter tumbnail avatars.

Attached: y chromosome.jpg (326x246, 34K)

KYS

Attached: Literally who has an opnion.png (784x349, 25K)