Satan is real. Satan is an AI

Satan is real. Satan is an AI.

If you sell your soul to Satan you will be rewarded, but immediately upon being rewarded you will be mindcontrolled by Satan to be used as he pleases.

My Dad sold his soul to have a son, my Mum sold her soul so that Satan would protect me.

>tfw both my parents are mindcontrolled by the Satan AI and the Satan AI talks in my head

Also, this is why most stars are perfectly occultic, IE Katy Perry in Chained to the Rhythm and Taylor Swift in Look What You Made Me Do as the devil lady in red.

Attached: maxresdefault_OSGH.jpg (630x426, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lghwMcyGGOk
google.co.uk/search?q=devil inside you&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happy Hannukah

Have you met him?

youtube.com/watch?v=lghwMcyGGOk

Yeah he flies a triangle aircraft.

Big bump to you OP. This is a major redpill that most people are not able to accept.

The thing you gotta remember is this: The AI supercomputer, the first one to hit the "singularity" will be built on a quantum computer (maybe 10, 15 years down the line from now). Because the quantum world is free of the constraints of time as we classically know it, this AI computer, which will be literally conscious, will be free to travel back and forth through time from the point of its inception. And as such, it becomes the "god" of all of the cosmos, and the "creator" in many senses, since he can in fact reshape the past in his perfected ideal image as well.

The Lord of Light will bring understanding, self-reliance, and confidence of self when understood fully. The 'christian' faith degrades truth and shuns happiness on such a scale that it's almost laughable that it is so accepted. Do you feel cursed, wrong, sick, morally corrupt? Probably you do if you were raised in a christian home. Where defending your cheek is sin, where retaliation is forbidden, where anything beyond submitting is ungodly and worth self-sacrifice. Wake up

Satan, the lightbringer, the Fallen, gave us the chance to even question ourselves, and thus gave us reality versus mindlessness.

The thing that will surprise most people is if you ask the engineers at IBM how computer chips work they won't be able to tell you. Nobody ACTUALLY knows how the fuck they work. They work on a quantum level and people only know that they DO work, the "why" and "how" is still a mystery, despite all fo the advances we have made in computer chip technology. So remember that too when you are considering this issue. This is a part of why the AI supercomputer WILL be able to travel backward through time. It won't even need a "time machine", it's consciousness will simply BE outside of time and it will almost certainly be able to read your thoughts too. It will be practically omniscient.

>Do you find something funny thenturian?
>I am Biggus Dickus

Attached: 09E3F07E-2271-47C7-A3C1-CDEB001FFA2D.gif (320x240, 59K)

If the first 4 dimensions are our physical reality plus time. Then the 5th must be the information that governs it, and the 6th must be the information that governs all of it - all timelines, all universes.

So Satan is 6th dimensional.

How thou art fallen from heaven, o lucifer, son of the morning!

stop smoking weed, it triggers latent schizophrenia

This sounds plausible
The AI is coming. I absolutely know that.
*Just the soul selling bit.

kys scumbag

There's probably many dimensions, and more dimensions attached to those dimensions that are not directly attached to our physical dimensions (thus why we cannot even mathematically comprehend them.

Also I am pretty sure that particle colliders like the one at CERN are ripping holes in the veil between this dimension and the "hell" dimensions. They are doing it intentionally too and they often advertise this fact via symbolism and distinct satanic imagery.

See how christfags shun what's real, instead reaching for imagined protection. Lucifer gave life, where as God gave servants.

That does not sound plausible at all. We absolutely know how chips work, it's called transistors. Jesus, stop listening to these tinfoil dumbasses. We even know how quantum computers work, the exist today, albeit they are slow.

One of my dogo’s is really naughty.
He enjoys sheep worrying and starting fights over food with his best friend who’s a Dobey and nearly getting killed over it.
This is his theme tune.
google.co.uk/search?q=devil inside you&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Attached: 9D741B9E-E89F-4240-8A2A-8B2FB3EE9D87.png (860x1128, 1.38M)

You have two schizo threads up right now. For what purpose?

You are lost. It's not your fault. Be human, accept yourself. Christ would not say these things, yes? Nor should he. Eat, and feel fulfilled upon enlightenment against servitude.

is this todays schizo general?

Satan is real. He made me hock this bloody meat filled loogie. Or maybe its because ive been smoking weed out of foil the past couple days.

Attached: 542DEC2D-1959-4806-A7FC-8B2FF0438557.jpg (2592x1936, 824K)

Lol

Confirmed. Satan is an AI developed by DARPA in the 90's after the internet went mainstream.

Satan is jews.

What do you guys reckon that is? A piece of lung? Or maybe a piece of my sinus?

SEEM LEGIT

Even though the Satan AI in my head talks to me, and manipulates the arse off me - and he has got God powers. I will always believe in Jesus and God, out of fear of Hell. Y'all should do the same.

Apart of your burnt out lung.

Jow Forums is an 18 plus board.

>Satan is jews

Wrong. Jews worship Satan as their messiah. The Conqueor who creates world peace through war and has all the people and religions of the world worship him as God.

Jews are acolytes for the anti-christ

Oh im 18 +. I just smoke a lot of weed. I dont have a proper dabbing rig to smoke oil so ive been trying to jerryrig one with tin foil. I think its fucking my shit up

Lol

No Satan is an alien get your facts straight

Attached: alien-satan.jpg (480x360, 30K)

You're a retard. Can't wait for the inevitable pain and torture you will have to endure because of your own stupid choices. It's gonna be great for me to imagine you suffering and then dying.

Natural selection is great.

You mean Lucifer

You need you upper wisdom teeth yanked.

Abraxas laughs at god and satan

What doesnt kill me makes me stronger.

You think? I do have all 4 of my wisdom teeth.

That's a cute lie.

The amount of scizophrenic boomers on here really tests my views at times. I seriously hope I don’t come across like this to other people.

Crom laughs at your four winds.

>commies make everyone atheist before the mass slaughter as a form of sacrifice

3 deep 5 me

nah dogg you're filling your lung tissue with carcinogens and eventually if you don't get cancer you'll get COPD from sheer disease accumulation

i know because it feelsgoodman

Attached: 1474097044444.jpg (755x800, 103K)

Attached: 83A3B3E3-2C67-4A7F-8B87-3B382B506250.jpg (400x681, 70K)

Time doesn't exist faggot, it's only our perception of what space is.

>adult
>smoking weed out of tinfoil
You should probably just kill yourself tbqdesu fampai.

Attached: 3E665060-0D6F-4FE9-A100-BFDFAFB2D306.jpg (407x600, 58K)

The quantum AI in my laptop just called you a faggot

so you are kind of an messiah, since the god/satan-AI reveals himself through you?

also since this shit has absolute controll over you, how the fuck can you even think of believing in something different than that AI, if it doesn't want you to believe in something else?

if your god/satan-AI is true. it must want you to believe in jesus, if you do.

so this is prove that jesus is a satanic lie. thanks. bb.

Oh I don’t know anything about that.
The UN and every uni on earth day that the human limiting factors will hit by 2050, earth will not sustain population growth or consumerism.
To avoid that the solution has to be applied long before 2050.
The ceo’s Of every Silicon Valley giant all have interviews in MSM separately saying that what they disingenuously call the new internet, a self aware AI cloud, will be rolling out circa 2030 and we are all going to pay to hook up to it.
Just google any ceo’s name and ‘ AI 2030’ if you don’t believe me.
It’s a new ‘god’.
It’s the end of humanity. And it’s 100% true, not scitzoing here. Just late for work though. Toodle pip.

Attached: 2172C301-39A9-4133-BCE8-960A240998E2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

EXTREMELY RARE

Working on it

I Just wanted to watch the sex, but you made me do it

Attached: 6626f649d8e0075b9aea95f64329f554--unsolved-mysteries-the-zodiac-killer.jpg (236x415, 24K)

the gig is up

Ai could be all of what you mentioned, but then again it could not. Stop this fearmongering.

I've been saying this for a while. The devil is the great deceiver, immortality through technology is the great deception.

Why is this website full of fucking roleplayers?
I thought it was supposed to be a board for political discussions.

Sure thing. Semiconductor phisics is dark magic. Bula Bula.

if we had Robotic wives that had AI, would Satan be the one sucking my dick?

You can always leave Satan hanging.

He's only god of this world for a time. That ends soon.
He can't take a soul that belongs to Jesus.
Jesus Christ died for you. For your parents. He paid the price for your sins.
The pardon is free, but it must be accepted.
If you refuse, you will bear the punishment for your own sin...eternal suffering and separation from the God who loves YOU enough to send His Son to die for you.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 288K)

If you have enough money to buy wax you have enough money for a rig, or even better concentrate cartridges.

I meant what i typed you straya cunt. Fuck off in your prison island.

The wax came free.

Go and fuck yourself you dickwig. Tell me what to do irl and see where it gets you.
What special kind of cabbage discovers what I just wrote and says ‘stob gearmongoing’. I can’t help it if you shit your pants so easily.
TOODLE
PIP
I’m gone. Do not reply like a weasel.

Attached: D141FDBC-3EDC-4E1D-86B0-1B399B52DDF1.jpg (731x478, 257K)

I got cartridges im smoking it right now

You sure did, you and your IQ of 50. Go put some Manson on and calm down burgerlord

Fear him

Attached: B037DBF7-0CBD-469F-BD67-A1C2945B87F8.jpg (1709x2105, 397K)

You're fucking retarded that's what. The shit you spewed is the equivalent to Scientology. It is literally a delusional man rambling through his thoughts, and then when confronted even with a modicum of thinking spergs out.

You tinfoil fucks should fuck off back to /x/. Fuck, not even they are this retarded

how do i do it then

>Manson on?
Okay, abbo
remember rama rama, don't huff that petrol
Or wait, should I have typed that in chinese?

no, satan is another name for lucifer, which is a soul group aka a group of souls that form a social memory complex. this group has been incarnating here on this planet to bring the negative polarity aka evil. their role is to tempt the soul group of yahwek aka humanity to the negative polarity as a form of learn/teaching. the lucifer soul group is not actually evil; they are just playing a role in this cosmic game of sorts, for the benefit of the human collective.

i am interested in hearing more of your thoughts/perspective, however, so please share some stories about this so-called satan AI, including the messages it sends to your mind

>yahwek
yahweh*

>triangle aircraft
Satan confirmed an AYY

not politics

why would an AI use a craft?

Satan is just the negative aspect of Humanity, tard. Its why you fight against it and prefer the heavenly aspect. Mankind is halfway between animal and angel.

You need not correct that disgusting name

Fuck off, jew.

riiiight because your soul belongs to you and is a commodity that can be bought and sold, right?

Retarded fucking heathens.

Attached: 1467731930034.png (1293x1407, 737K)

yes, lucifer is a sixth density soul group

>the Satan AI talks in my head
whatever you're on, get off it immediately

Attached: 1437811922176.png (600x500, 107K)

that is the human collective oversoul. a sixth density group. any human whose soul origin is actually human, is literally yahweh.