HAPPENING!!! EPIC GAMES IS PUSHING MASONIC AGENDA!

Fortnite is the world’s most popular video game. In less than a year, it drew in over 125 million players, earned hundreds of millions of dollars per month and became a cultural phenomenon. Of course, the one-eye sign had to be all over the place. This is a promo for Season 5 featuring a dude hiding one eye.

Attached: fortnite-season5-week1-e1543435620767.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-11-18/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is not a coincidence. The one-eye sign even pops up during the game’s loading screen. They want to expose children to this.

Attached: EEDpnMLBpRZBrms_1IZTCnslzFegGO9BoYB5bkLsP5s.jpg (960x551, 130K)

Another Fortnite ad featuring a clear focus on one eye. The occult elite is all over this game.
vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-11-18/

Attached: fortnite-pickaxe-season-5-update-mask.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 69K)

>GAMES

cringe

Im a huge unreal tournament fan, As some of you may know, you can install UT4 for free on the same launcher as fort-nite. One eye shit all over that (even tho its fun af).

go back to /x/, not everything is a conspiracy

I bet if you dig into Epic Games, you can find many more (((coincidencies))).

>go back to /x/, not everything is a conspiracy

I guess you play jewish fortnite then.

Attached: fortnite-cube-movement-theories-and-season-6-speculation-is_e6yd.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

i have never even played the fucking game, i hate battle royale games

Seriously what the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot__93_.jpg (1200x675, 224K)

Kek, fortnite fans will rather sell their souls to the devil than quit playing the stupid game.

Based cube of Saturn. Jewish tricks.

Attached: p3pguqr0v3j11.jpg (2220x1080, 1.1M)

Attached: fartnite.jpg (660x768, 70K)

fuck that gay shit my games gunna be way better my niggas

Attached: 12324564576.png (651x799, 52K)

Attached: AAA4B8DD-5D1E-46E3-9B46-462F4AC837F3.png (600x533, 130K)

why is it so popular anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Attached: 1542863198834.png (512x407, 35K)

fuck i am all into that conspriacy shit, but this is pushing it. Gay and bluepilled.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Attached: 1CFE44DC-31AD-45B5-93F8-6.jpg (1856x887, 327K)

yeah fortnite is a masonic conspiracy to turn the youth into a bunch of gay numale soibois

>why is it so popular anyway?
Its a free game with cartoonish characters. Kids like it. Also, it's BR so there are lot of people coming from PUBG.

My guess is that fortnite is the next step for minecraft kiddies. They are growing older and fortnite caters to their specific autism

>fuck i am all into that conspriacy shit, but this is pushing it. Gay and bluepilled.

It's all in front of your eyes. You just refuse to see it.

but nobody plays fortnite. nobody cares. most people dont have a system that can run that trash. it's full of screeching 5 year olds and idiots.

streamers always wanna be on top of what's hot. it got big and that's why it got popular. the game is horrible. no skill required. nobody cares about it. it's the video game equivalent of a fidgit spinner. the game is already dead.

My nephews and nieces who are 7-10 yo all love the fortnite dance

Attached: dothezoom.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

they bought into the religion of the state brother

Never got the appeal of this game. Same as with Minecraft, Battlefield or any other mmo crap.

Just give me grand strategies from Paradox or rpgs.

Because the bar is really low and it does things competently and the devs support it with regular updates.

its free to play if your online. That's the biggest takeaway - that future games could be based around in game currency opposed to retail price

>all babymetal fans are satanic
fuck off

flashy colors and brain dead design + dance moves

>but nobody plays fortnite. nobody cares.

How about 300 mln downloads? 300 million kids are playing Fortnite and jews are pouring their homosexual satanic agenda into their minds through the game.

>masonic symbols in fortnite
you're even more fucking autistic than the kids who play fortnite

>you're even more fucking autistic than the kids who play fortnite

Nice try kike

If your kids play Fortnite, you should probably uninstall, unless you want eypь to become homosexuals later in life

>Of course, the one-eye sign had to be all over the place.
YOU WAnt to know why?
Because "Illuminati" is the new Slenderman/UFO's/Sasquatch. Kids are cukoo for this shit at the moment. They literally think Beyonce, a woman who doesn't even write her own songs, might be one of the secret rulers of the world. it's pure lol.
So of course a game aimed at these kids is going to cater to that.

>rulers of the world. it's pure lol.
>So of course a game aimed at these kids is going to cater to that.

What a pile of bullshit. Masons are using this game to subvert your kids, because there are LITERALLY MILLIONS OF KIDS PLAYING THIS GAME. 300 MILLIONS DOWNLOADS, KARL.

>he puts the left as free
please learn reality, kid.

Attached: Political-Spectrum-Essentialized6.jpg (1941x837, 858K)

Some people here can't admit they are being lousy parents by allowing their kids to play fortnite (or maybe they play it themselves?)

minecraft is shit, roblox is better in terms of building things.
Fuck fortnite , literally the worst game a piece of shit and only NPCs play it.
Also, only npcs play LOL or WoT

what a gay dance only faggots do it

that is the muslim black cube from Meccah

yeah, a lot of people play it, so what? how does that prove it's being used to subvert kids? and how is that happening, by showing one eye?
emo's had one-eye haircuts all through the 80's, was that Masonic, too?
I seriously don't get this shit.

Like when that Taylor Swift video came out, I read all about how it was symbolism for this and that...for what purpose? how is it supposed to work? How is symbolism in a game going to do anything. Teachers have a hard time teaching symbolism in literature, you think kids playing a fucking game notice or care?

the only thing I've ever seen out of all this that actually seems fucked-up enough to seriously wonder about is Elsagate.

Cool! Schizo thread

nobody cares about downloads on a free to play game.

Haha, it's nice to see all these fortnite fanboys triggered. This game is making your kids gay. You need to uninstall.

that would be roblox, it is the most played game currently. Fortnite is version 2.0 of roblox after they fucked up the roblox's updates.

>nobody cares about downloads on a free to play game.

Yeah right. Dude, you're delusional.

your a moron. Try expressing yourself futher than hurrr durr fortnite bad. People might care if you did

>your a moron. Try expressing yourself futher than hurrr durr fortnite bad. People might care if you did

forntnite fanboy detected
Hurr durr fortnite is turning your kids gay

I believe you OP. I know of their deception.

they like to put that shit wherever they can

Attached: sandy hook.jpg (514x720, 93K)

Epic Games is just a front for Chink Tencent.

china is just a frontend for satans nwo
>and so we come full circle

this place is becoming more and more like old grandma's facebook feed

I don't see the appeal of this game honestly

It seems ok but not nearly as cool as people make it out to be

Pulls of mask ... Its the iluminary Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_12.jpg (1136x640, 116K)

>says the guy with no money, freedom and 2nd in the row of satans asslickers
fuck off poo shit

Crazy how this game was supposed to be a zombie base builder type shit. Now Drake and ninja jewed the hell out of it

Dig deeper and you will begin to understand the purpose of them putting their symbols everywhere. Though most of that shit is just paranoia...

Attached: basic magic.png (1274x1758, 487K)

they shove it up our face these days, they are already convinced they have won

You know what i realized? Each and every one has a satanic side on them. Either from games, movies, comics, series, music especially (some good old Slipknot, Sabbath, AC DC, you name it), or some form of art in general, but as it seems, it doesnt affect us that much on an individual level, it does affects us on a collective level. Dunno where this goes but it sure is true

Like if you see a kid doing that, you can tell him to stop, but when you see them in masses, how can you stop that? Its obviously 3rd party influence on your kid, its an stupid fucking dance from a game where you kill eachother, but im failing to see the consequences, there is surely something on a wide scale

There is heaps and heaps of Satanism in the Jewish West. In the film Noah (2014), Noah is helped by Satan ("Fallen Angels"). Of course it affects you if you listen to Satanic music or play Satanic video games.

Attached: 9fd74b8e8c34761f52a7900288f168865c41c8f9.jpg (989x1400, 321K)

Shit like that falls within a week if exposed, bud we are still missing the pieces of the puzzle, we are damn close tho

Yes, but my point is that everyone has some form of satanism that he endorses

>EPIC GAMES
Aren't they the guys who make Unreal Tournament and Gears of War?

take your meds grandpa

I really hate my countrymen sometimes

You know a large percentage of these people still believe in witches and alchemists uniroinically?

Attached: 1519595106434.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Fast, easy, pick up and play which doesn't have some crazy time commitment per match like a MOBA.

hahah cringe faggot
feudalist europe was best period to live in
even farmers were valued

Attached: 967325976.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>I really hate my countrymen sometimes
>You know a large percentage of these people still believe in witches and alchemists uniroinically?

Lol, have you been following pizzagate, boy? Do you still think there are no withes in the world? Who is Marina Abramovic then?

Are you going to tell me that pizzagate has been debunked by snopes?

Go play some fortnite to become even a bigger faggot.

>getting this worked up by a fucking videogame
lol get fucked faggot

Another factor that contributes to illuminati involvement is Drake's participation in the promotion of Fortnite.

>lol get fucked faggot

Lel do you even have a loicense for that game?

I made sure to renew the license monthly

Fortnite fanboys got all worked up over their precious little homosexual game.

okay commie

Attached: tomato head.jpg (1053x1294, 326K)

Yeah my drunk Gopnick druk
Doesn't mean I believe in that shit

If political elites can barely win elections and have the brain capacity of fucking walnuts in terms of propaganda how the fuck are they also operating an underground child sex pizza ring full of buzzwords and keywords that they all magically know and only share with each other without any leaks despite the fact that every country monitors each other 24/7 to try to get any sort of blackmail they can

Think about it for more then 5 minutes without resorting to voodoo shit

I've seen a cartoon character hiding one eye, wtf I love the Illuminati free mason deep state zionist aliens now

Plenty of unironic wtiches about

Attached: E204D2B3-9BF5-4901-8B76-51C1656A60FB.jpg (676x886, 396K)

>
Yep. But manchildren who play fortnite gonna deny it, because they don't have the guts to give up their precious homosexual game.

For good reason I don't doubt.

I know what you mean but it's not like that

Unironically a lot of people believe misfortunes that they have is that a neighbor who has it out for them is a witch or prays to satan and curses them

They should add a masonic dance.

Attached: vzR7ZiC.jpg (704x563, 82K)

Regardless of the symbolics, this "le quirky" cartoonish stylization makes me sick.
This games has no soul. It's just a money milking machine targeted at children.

Maybe they know the imagery and think it's fun? They have to come up with a new theme every season.

Of course pizzagate isn't real. You have to be stupid to believe nonsense like that. Wikipedia corroborates,

Attached: SJjQauu.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

Yeah
Degeneracy exists
I'm not denying that

I'm denying the fact that there is a large satanic presence of people in high power who all are involved in a big conspiracy for the sole reason of raping children

>I'm denying the fact that there is a large satanic presence of people in high power
Yes, you are retarded

>I'm denying the fact that there is a large satanic presence of people in high power who all are involved in a big conspiracy for the sole reason of raping children

But of course! World is just your big safe space, nothing horrendous like that could ever be happening in it.

You sound like guy who said that sonic is apart of a Masonic conspiracy theory. Seriously, just kill yourself.

There are literally pizzagate symbols on Fortnite characters, but this retards keep denying it, because they are addicted to their little homosexual game.