Why do feminists hate men?

Attached: feminism-conformity-marko.jpg (618x410, 77K)

because jewish kike schlomo made them

They're lesbians.

They want hetero women to abandon men and go for them.

This is nothing new.

Success breeds jealousy

Attached: x9.jpg (1489x1053, 267K)

natural selection is making women who aren't intelligent enough to see through the lies of feminism die off

They hate us coz they ain't us

Attached: 37024301_1884280318304595_7033773146436009984_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

because they cant be men

They hate God. God is male. They hate men because men are male like God is.

/thread

Attached: 37B6D18E-5EB5-49AC-B17B-A9C99EA06D9D.jpg (960x960, 94K)

>Why do feminists hate men?

They have no idea.

because (((females))) are dumb, thus perfect kike agents.

/thread

natural selection is making women who aren't intelligent enough to see through the lies of feminism die off through political lesbianism

Attached: 1544555695855.jpg (768x768, 204K)

exactly the same reason why you hate women

Their cute friends get all the male attention.
They are jelly beans.

This. We should ascend above these divide and conquer tactics. We need women and women need us. We need to learn to trust each other again and stand united against kikery.

I think it's because people think like: We have a problem with violent crime, and we “notice” that many of the perpetrators share membership in some demographic category—a certain race or gender, for example—though people who behave in this extreme way form a tiny minority of members of that group. We infer that the problem is the demographic category itself, which amounts to a pathology. We offer to cure it, and proceed to various means of coercive correction directed at all members of the group.

This is the structure of bigotry itself. It’s the structure that got us to mass incarceration on a racial basis. We need to build better black people. What has gone so wrong with their culture? If we can re-educate them to be more like white people, then we wouldn’t have this problem. It’s also the structure of anti-Semitism: look at the way those Rothschilds dominate the world economy. The Jews are not alright. But we can fix them.

Same is true for men. Because you know most mass shooters are men and most violent crime is committed by men. Well, we can fix them too.

Attached: rex_nebular.jpg (800x918, 118K)

they are forever bitter that chad fuck them over.

They’re all prissy bitches that are pissed the fuck off that chad didn’t offer her a ring after an unstatisfying one night stand

Better question.

Why were women given the right to vote?

Attached: 1543880101345m.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

>moe monys fo dem programs

Because it makes them feel edgy and cool, and because convincing yourself you have the answers is a great rush. Same reason you post on Jow Forums.

their cunts are itchy. we can dip our dicks in bleach if they get itchy but if you pour bleach in your cunt, you die.

They envy men's ability to feel content, internal happiness and be happy with less.
So they project their unhappiness, hatred, insecurity and desperate need for an external cause onto men and attack those aspects.

Ever see a woman take personal responsibility without attempting to make the cause external?

Because of 24/7 jewish fucking kike propaganda. We’re going to reconstruct a massive auschwitz and fuckin do it live this time.

Wrong question. The real question is "why do women hate men?". Feminism is just a public excuse to commit hate crime and bigotry without prosecution or repurcussion.

Women hate men because they're programmed to hate men. You are otherwise wasting time trying to understand, because it just is.

Why do scorpions attack with their poisonous stinger?

feminists are just female incels

They are incels too

Because they are disgusting pigs so they will never truly know one.

Attached: 1512332079133.jpg (540x540, 69K)

penis envy

This.

Decades of jewish anti white male propaganda in the media and universities.

>benis envy a famous jew once said.

Only women with low sexual market value hate men. It's part of coping mechanism for their ego.
>no Chad doesn't want to fuck me
>must be problem with all men, not with me

its trendy. they are spoilt. every woman i have personally met admit to being raped or sexaully absued generally or at a young age. i am 27 and i lived with 12 women. and their Friends. my uncle always said i am meeting the wrong women. but i dont believe him. poor girls. rich girls. average. beautiful. black, brown, mixed, oriental, they are all the same.
plus most of them are gay. women are weird with sexaulity. women bang women women bang men its fine. other way round
>inb4 you try to prove me wrong
you would lose respect for a man who fucked another man.
plus if you look at these women. to be fair. we all know someone should be with them and married to them. BUT they are not?

why?

Well there are a lot reasons. i blame the economy primarily. again my uncle at my age was married for 2 years with a house expecting his first child. he is quite well off. he [being a boomer] was on the equvaulitent of 120k todays money.

his son whom just fucked off to america last year now makes $40k. he is roughly the same age as me.

tl;dr
emotional issues
cant have kids
impressionable
damaged
not married.
dykes.
resentful for the beauty of man.
the economy.
the fluid sexuality of a woman that a man cant have,

Attached: 1543649725336.jpg (676x1000, 187K)

Becuase women are inferior to men.

Benis envy :3

A lot of hatred is born out of envy.

sometimes i think "benis envy" is just an acceptable label for "women hate men". Freud was fuckwit.

Femincels

Because they can't obtain or control the men that they want. You'll also notice that feminists tend to hate beautiful women and beautiful women who get old become feminists because they have lost their ability to obtain and control high value men.