Why did he now start sucking the Basedfather's cock after Sargon tried to fuck him over last year?

Why did he now start sucking the Basedfather's cock after Sargon tried to fuck him over last year?

Attached: DomfKigWwAEV1fL.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

I don't know who that is and I don't give a shit you e-celeb advertising faggot. I hope you drunk drive into a brick wall.

He didn't.

Cuz it's not at all like you think. Sargon is the guy that gave Woe's his "big break" by going on his podcast and debating him, and letting Woes go on his podcast in return. That's how Woes got well known and his channel grew. He and Sargon are friends and always have been, or at least friendly acquaintances. They don't agree with eachother at all politically, but their relationship is not strictly an antagonistic one like you saw in that podcast with Richard Spener, Woes, Sargon and Styx all together.

Go back and see his old videos, go back and see him on Sargons channel as far back as 2015 or 2014 maybe even. You'll see I'm not making any of this up.

Then take a look at this year's Millenniyule with Sargon. He even tells his chat that everyone making fun of Sargon and Vee will get banned

Literally who?

He's a Scots embarrasment, He seems to be such an incel in the true sense, Needs to get to a gym and learn how to fight, get punched around a bit until he fucking loses it and fights back!

That is his major fuck up in life, too introverted and talks yawning shit which would bore you to death.

He likes the exuberance of his own verbosity!

t. Embarrassed Scot.

your a shill
nobody falls for your shilling because its so obvious.

>t. kekerino

Attached: 257v8x.jpg (992x544, 274K)

just because somebody talks to somebody doesnt mean that he is sucking up to him...its a retarded sperg shill mode

I agree, but crawling up their ass and fulfilling their retarded stipulations is.

I dont mind if people watch these skeptics and commentators, I mean I think they are all money hungry faggots, all of them. Just never give them money.

Well OP some people don't just hate everyone.

This kid is mixed up. He had a mental break down over losing his Twitter account. For fuck sake. I've never seen anything like it.

>Needs to get to a gym and learn how to fight, get punched around a bit
I agree. He needs to toughen up. He's a fuckin' pussy.

I miss Alt-Hype

Who doesn't

Its really pathetic watching these youtube fanbases duke it out for their respective daddy's ego.
Unironically kill yourself you absolute shit stains.

>He likes the exuberance of his own verbosity!

like the majority of people, confirmation bias is one hell of a drug

Doesn't know who it is. Is on Jow Forums and mentions e-celebs. Dumb cunt.

You know, stop copying the other cunts.

I bet you're fat and two foot six.

He makes hiatus with some frequency, probably will come with another 50 min long video.

If you want a sperg fest go watch Jims of Ralphs channels. Woes never did this kind of content.

Because all of these people have been sent out to do the talking to continue the circle jerk in the hope Hollywood will simply transfer itself onto youtube because after all people pay for drama and chicks love a sad story.
The theater went from the stage to the television to you're pocket and this is the result so enjoy it faggots

Attached: 1539414790507.png (483x470, 184K)