Why are anons here so obsessed with relationships? If you really find a fulfilling life and career...

Why are anons here so obsessed with relationships? If you really find a fulfilling life and career, you’ll see that you don’t actually need one and that it’s just a bonus.

Attached: 587933F5-F232-4048-B1E6-572676FE4224.jpg (379x267, 27K)

Most of the user base are virgins and kids, what did you expect?

I used to be both of those too, but I changed my life. And I know most of the anons here could too if they could just stop drowning in self pity and vidya/anime.

A relationship is more than a "bonus". A lot of users do put too much importance on a relationship, without regards to the other aspect to life.

With this in mind if you put true effort into your life and work hard from a good career that you want then the rest will fall into place.

because literally every single other person has either been in one or is in one

I'm tired of being looked at like a freak and shamed by my friends and family
fuck them and fuck you

>just a bonus
I wonder if all these threads are done by idiot kids who no idea what vast emptiness lies in store for them.

They're normalfags that are worth nothing of value, so they fill the gaping void in their lives with sentiments like 'love' or 'relationships'.

it's self-actualization for those lacking any sense of themselves.

I disagree Jow Forums is far from normal and they obsess over that more than any other board

Because they think having significant other will solve all their problems in life, like they're some panacea or something.

Saying you don't care about relationships is probably the funniest lie I've ever seen people spouting. You are just saying that to yourself because you don't want to feel bad about yourself, but you do care.

If you truly don't care, you're most likely on the spectrum or are a self absorbed ass hole that became this way as a self defense mechanism for not having a relationship.

Attached: 10945597_1006701609381342_6435884374352143086_n.jpg (295x378, 9K)

Most "careers" sound boring as shit and more often than not stressful as shit and in the end is just work and another way for Uncle Schlomo to get his tax shekels from us. Anything monetary is slavery no matter how you look at it, and getting paid well for what most people do as hobbies is rare.

Meanwhile love only costs as much as you're willing to put toward the other person.

This, but also is right too.
Most ppl here are straight up losers let's be honest. Hell I can say I'm a bit of one too since I keep coming here for entertainment, but in saying that, they don't have shit going for them. That's why fapping and sex is one of the highest talked about topics on here. This board is full of ppl who won't take control of their lives.

Be normal and you will faggot. I'm introverted to the point ill avoid going home if I see ppl there, and yet despite that I can still keep my spaghetti together enough to have a gf. Fucking grow up

OP here and I’ve never been in a relationship either, what’s your excuse?

Because that's the goal of life, and why we do anything. Why do you work? To get money. What can you do with money? Get cool stuff, then use that cool stuff to get bitches. No matter how you spin it, it all comes down to bitches.

Life without love is empty and meaningless.

I would rather have love and a shack in a great location than a successful career any day.

Figure out what’s important to you and run towards it and never look back.

Life is too short to waste impressing people we don’t even like.

Attached: D167C1AC-0A9A-4202-92D0-961D036D5C50.jpg (550x412, 57K)

Because everyone has one and I want one too. I hate being on the bottom compared to everyone around me in real life. Besides, having a relationship is almost a natural need (well arguably it's only sex otherwise). It's a basic need like living in a house and having food, kind of.

nothing in my post even implied that I actually wanted a relationship, the prospect of having one sounds absolutely terrible

it's the baggage that comes with it that is ruining my life

100 percent this

Because human connection and emotional intimacy is the whole fucking point and a romantic relationship seems like the easiest way to attain it. Oh yeah people here are afraid they'te behind on some sort of imaginary timeline where you just have to have one at x age

How would humanity have made it this far if they didnt care about pussy???

Yeah but they're still growing out of the age where they're kids
I'm fine now but at 18-23, I had a lot to sort out (and did ultimately). It's important to let them have room to grow. For instance, tripfags are usually teenagers.

I want to be loved and a stable source of sex. I miss having that.

I've had plenty of times when I was highly satisfied with my life in which I was not in a relationship.