Thank god for the ADHD “epidemic”

because this 160 mg of vyvance some kid sold me feels amazing. kek

Attached: 3E6A69A8-66C9-43D5-94CA-352A8E9734B5.jpg (600x500, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rxlist.com/vyvanse-drug.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it really is great, and about 20 fucking dollars a pill

>160mg of lisdex
Jesus, how will you ever get out of bed when natty?

shit you can get it for $6 a pop these days

Enjoy your major depression. It basically fucked up every kid I know who took it and all those kids were suffering from abuse that doctors, teachers and parents completely ignored.

Politics how? Dumb mutt

>get out of bed when natty
what did he mean by this

im not going near a street nigger, i meant online on the black markets

Attached: 1465692754258.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

>What if I told you
>you have to take anti-retard pills because you are actually stupid?

When you get out of bed, but natty

lurk Jow Forums

Fuck this is me to a T.

Ritalin fucked me up in heaps of ways (main thing is it broke my dick) and doctors completely ignore it (not one has heard of stim dick).

>”drugs r bad”

Attached: 25E62226-A160-47CB-9C8B-FC5E56A28D01.jpg (211x239, 13K)

elaborate

Experienced massive sexual dysfunction and a change in my sleeping habits the first day of using ritalin. I used to lucid dream every night and have great dream recall. I had, for all my life previously, insomnia but, on the stimulants, would fall asleep instantly. That still is the case and is not like me at all (I have PTSD so it is quite 'unnatural' and I don't feel like myself sleeping easy. I feel like I 'die' when I sleep when before I was aware I was sleeping/dreaming).

My appetite increased yugely on the pills, craved sugar, weed, and booze (and out of those three the only one I'd craved previously being weed. I hate booze and much prefer salty/fatty food to sugary).

Stopped having erections, have weak erections, no morning wood (which I had every single day previously. From what I believe not waking with morning wood is a sign that it's not mental), no wet dreams/dreams, the look of my semen has changed, there's not the 'watery' part there used to be and ejaculating properly has happened only once since 2014. From the first day taking the ritalin the volume of my ejaculation has been diminished to sometimes there being almost nothing. It doesn't come out like it used to, I don't feel right down there and haven't from that very first day.

Closing public schools is cheap.

ADHD can be mostly cured with concentration exercises over many years. Imagine doing a hell of a lot of squats to make up for being born with skinny legs; it's like that.

t. ADHDer

>160mg
They max out @ 70mg. Might want to check what you just took.

rxlist.com/vyvanse-drug.htm

Attached: 202CA7B8-C148-4693-B844-9A7DECB90A94.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

Fuck I miss adderall. I could get some anytime I want. But I don't just cuz its obviously unhealthy. But the euphoria is great. I had the best time playing online chess and getting so fucking into it.

You are aware people get prescribed more then the pill weight right

T. Was once on 80mg/day of addy

dosage or not. if you're taking be consistent. Varying dosages and varying time intervals is whats going to fuck you up. Just barely feeling my full self after 3 hard years over ten years ago. It's a ride, but every ride has its admission fee. what are you willing to pay?

Attached: 1538660818047.png (291x504, 189K)

everyone knows psychology is a jewish pseudoscience in order to control the youth that has been so ruined by the same jews who control the pharmaceutical industry. the only way to overcome something is through blood and sweat

Those doctors did you wrong my man

and then sometimes the ADHD doesn’t even need to be cured because it never existed and the kid was actually misdiagnosed. these doctors don’t like to admit it but they’re still pretty clueless when it comes to mental health/disorders

t. a misdiagnosed ADHDer/pharmaceutical guinea pig

This was hard to read, damn. Fwiw the same exact thing happened to my brother, in fact he struggles with it today. We were both prescribed similar meds as kids but I was an ornery asshole about everything and threw them out in spite, and he's ate then every day for 15 years now... Now he's 25 and has no dick, and if he goes off his meds he's irritable and downright blackpilled, there IS no natural route for him to escape by. Meanwhile I forced myself to get better eating habits and just aged out of my childhood "problems" like adhd or add. Fucks sake don't dope your kids, you ruin them.

interesting theory, but you raise a good point about how to overcome problems; I agree and think reliance on medications and this mental health “culture” that exists today has made kids weak/caused them to be excuse makers

I started it when 25 and the doctors and shit are utter cunts. They've done more to ruin my life than my abuser.

My abuse has been taken seriously. The side effects from Ritalin have not. One doctor said "men don't shoot far" when I mentioned I don't cum with the force I used to.

I'm going to try a fast, maybe that will help.

>Time is 1.11 here
>Digits
>Emergency number here too

Can confirm. Depending on how much addys or vyvance I did my dick would not work and would shrink for days. Fingered a hot dyke on addys once and dick would literally not work

I've given enough info to show it was the stims, even mentioning I had similar effects on party pills.

Nope, nothing.

They think it's anxiety and related to my abuse but what a coinky dinky it happened to happen when taking Jew pills the first time...

I'm convinced autism is the same.

These autist boys just don't have strong male father figures.

Boys are lacking two things in early development. Discipline and self-confidence. A woman will just gives into their shit and do everything for them.

Autism is more prolific in White boys because evolution has assumed a strong White male figure in early development.

I have/had ADHD and here they don't do shit to diagnose it so I went through school along with my mates, some of which I noticed had the same hyperactivity symptoms, but I didn't know how to describe that. Turns out most of us were smarter than average, but some couldn't concentrate while I could daydream a whole day without boredom.
I heard the side-effects of this "cure" and that's pretty bad. Thankfully I didn't take it, you just learn to live with your problem. In college specially you learn how to concentrate if that's still a problem.