The one true Red Pill

Gay propaganda is the ultimate redpill and only retards and normies would reject this ideology.

Only men are capable of understanding the unrealistic burdens placed upon them by society and therefore the best emotional partner for a man is ironically a man.

A man does not have to put up a cringey facade of being (((sensitive))) and (((emotional))) when in a relationship with another man. They will both readily accept and understand each other for who they are since a man's pysche is not needlessly labrinthian like a woman's.

Women are too needlessly complex and unnecessarily manipulative. Their subtle hints and hidden meanings get extremely bothersome after a while. Men are straightforward and logical, therefore any developing conflict is nipped in the bud.

The average man is easy going and chill, the average woman is neurotic and cold.

Men dont have to lower themselves and grovel before other men for sex like they have to do with women. Their sex drives are more probable to be comparable.

Men are capable of looking after themselves and dont need some "white knight" to constantly look after them and shower them with attention.

The dating scene becomes much less complex with men, in case of a woman a potential suitor has to navigate a sea of orbitors and competitors only to be met with a dozen filters (height, wealth, looks, EQ etc) in order to win a woman's affection, in case of a man any and all are welcome.

Sex is epic and baggage free with men. With women its all about female ejaculation, and the added burden of ensuring no accidental pregnancy occurs.

So Heteros, explain yourselves, why have you fallen for this obvious jewish propaganda and relentlessly torture yourselves by chasing after women. The saying "Cant live with them,cant live without them" sounds a bit too much like thorough conditioning to me.
Heteros BTFO'd, how will they even recover?

Attached: rainbow.jpg (259x195, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
cant wait for a day of the rope for faggots

Attached: put the fags in body bags.jpg (467x600, 181K)

This is the true LGBT redpill:

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a woman.
Your only friends, and I use that word very lightly, will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.
But you will be alone, even around other people.
Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity. Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of having love, a family, or genuine human connections. Slowly slowly slowly your grip on reality will slip away until, on the rare moment you are forced to confront it, it will be such a shock to you such a painful reminder of what you actually are that the intrusive thoughts will highjack your every waking moment.

>the final redpill is getting fucked in the ass
hmmm, as expected of nu/pol

It is over.

>Gay propaganda is the ultimate redpill
Yea, the pill that makes you hate fags. Good job OP.

Attached: 1478426765333.jpg (500x638, 219K)

>sucking shit of another mans dick
>redpilled

You are degenerate scum. Your families blood lines dies with you.

The final fagpill is that they want to kill us all. It direly calls for pre-emptive action. pic related. You fooled me for 15 years, made me accept you, made me "ally" even, but your jig is up now.

Attached: wille.png (960x871, 571K)

Hate fags as much as you want, the reason you are all bitter incels is because women wouldnt give you the time of the day. So if you do not want to join us, then die filthy miserable and alone.

Your's will die with you too subhuman incel. But unlike women we welcome one and all, so when you inevitably change your mind our doors will be open even to the likes of you.

Don't you guys fuck each other like 24/7, with over 100 strangers as partner per year? Why even go prosyletizing?

It must be some pathologically scat fetish. Why eles would you coat your dick in shit.

>incel

Kek do you actually think what you do is sex? You pathetic virgin.

Better than jerking off alone for the 40th time in a flithy shack and shitposting all day on online image boards.

Not converting anybody, just dropping red pills and attempting to understand why Heteros are hellbent on falling into depression and inevitably killing themselves

Haha have ever fuck a woman? Are you really going to die a virgin?

Clean your own house first, they need it.

thetrevorproject.org
LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.
LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.

I'm sorry you're a faggot. I will never understand what combination of traumatic experiences and mental illness has led to you being this way, but all of your arguments against heterosexual love are just indicative of a broken personality and mind. You need help.

Cool text and all but I'm not fucking a dude

Faggots are incels retard. Homosexual sex doesn't count as real sex.

Actually I am bi, I've fucked 3 women in my life before trying out men. Gay men are unironically cleaner and more enthusiastic, women are boring and dont even maintain their holes properly. Never had brown dick with men, whereas with women its happened atleast twice.

What the fuck is that language?

I am not even mad at the rampant homophobia, its clearly a result of the turmoil within you, a fight between pure logic and years of conditioning. One day you will realize the truth behind my words, by all means continue being homophobic till then.

>cleaner

You are a deluded STI ridden cum bucket.

Probably finnish. Their words are longer than ours.

What makes you think I'm homophobic? Because I said faggot? I meant it in an endearing way. Anyway I've never felt sexually attracted to men once before in my life so the chances of me ever doing so in the future are practically zero. By the way, you know you don't need to have sex with men to enjoy the benefits of male company, right? It's called having friends. Or did you have an absent father who never taught you that like most faggots?

no1 wants to get your shit on their dick, have your shitty dick up their ass, or have your shitty wall of text in their face. die faggot. die.

Attached: 1528212113594-pol.jpg (498x487, 189K)

>men are better then women
yeah, but i still don't have to fuck with them, faggot

I would agree with OP if gay men were actually rational males, but the mere fact that they are effeminate proves that they have some sort of mental disorder and are no better than a female. Also, gay men are not chaste and most of them are prone to erratic behaviour. Their entire purpose in life is to literally dissipate their time and wealth into sexual deviant addiction. Gay men are worse than females.