Why it is illegal for a father to murder a retarded child he made but it's ok for the State to death penalty people?

Why it is illegal for a father to murder a retarded child he made but it's ok for the State to death penalty people?
Turns out a child is often a punishment and a burden for white male and then you wonder why they don't want to make kids.

Attached: 20181213_113229.jpg (2270x2179, 3.65M)

Try using a condom then, they have those in your country don't they? Do they have the concept of responsibility?

Fucking men. Absolute fucking morons.

I made it and I pay for keeping it alive. On what grounds the Government tells me I can't destroy my own creation?

cmon m8, at least try. why do you bother trying to troll cunts who feed off the hatred of stupid cunts like you

Accidents are not illegal. ;)

Involuntary manslaughter goy. Intent doesn't matter.

Poland frein I have a question for you why are you always posting a pic of your food

Most parents choose to terminate the pregnancy when they're told the child is retarded. That is still murder, but it's legal in most places, especially here in the United States.

But what makes it illegal once the retard exists the vagina? Who allowed the Government into MY family?!

Don't be retarded. Give the kid a chance to be murdered first.

In the one case the killing is done without lawful authority, in the other it isn't.

It's the same as locking a kidnapper away in prison.

Fun fact: If you get the retard kid you can drop it off at the nearest hospital, fire department, or police station as soon as it's born and never have to pay a dime as long as you do it timely enough to damn it into the system.

where are my fucking potatoes?
fuck is this shit potato poland bro
potatos or gtfo

You weren't the first to notice this. Max Stirner of the Frankfurt school is someone you should read.

Attached: stirner.png (327x154, 5K)

>2018
>reading
>not listening to an audiobook with Morgan Freeman reading.

Niezła kasza

super kasza kurwo

The fuck is that?

Life is full of risks, including the risk of conceiving a child. If you want to make something you can destroy later, stick to inanimate objects.

kasza gryczana

children are God's punishment for enjoying sex
>in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children
– Genesis 3:16

Ahhhh Kashi. Looked like Tabbouleh to me for a sec.

>exiting the vagina
IMO that's as convenient place to draw the line as any. What's to stop your aged parents coming to kill you OP now? After all they made you.

OTOH that philosopher Peter Singer agrees with you--he argues the child should have to be wanted after it's born to be entitled to live. I think he has suggested a three-month or so "cooling off period" for the parents and the community in which infanticide would be legal.

You should chop off your penis and then wouldnt have to worry about having kids at all you fucking pest

Nie, to jest kasza gryczana
Nie rozumiesz czy co

Frankfurt, I guess he would have known a thing or two about jews... It's literally ZOG ground zero.

No dumbie. This is only about the woman's labour pains.

>Buckwheat.
Yes I do understand. We have a cereal here called Kashi that is buckwheat cereal. I get it, its uber natural buckwheat.

>this retarded Polack again with his daily autism thread

Sage and report

When the kid's old enough, he might track down the parents who abandoned him and come after them with an axe. Could be a ticking time bomb there.

Pseudo intellectuals really stress me out.

Some notions are better left un-pondered, and sharing them should be ridiculed.

Are you fucking stupid?

Your basically saying it's not fair!
Why can murders be iegally killed but I can't kill me own child?

Your stupid as fuck

Why though?

I u understand the pain in your question even though it's the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Chances are your child is going to be retarded since you are quite the dumb mother fucker.
Still it doesn't mean you should kill them. After all you passed it down.
Plus your parents never killd you.

Retrun the favor and let your retarded child live as your parents let you live.

You know god damn well that it's better to drown a mentally challanged child than waste the rest of your life on rising a fucking plant that can't have children of his own.

>Let's design a society where the irresponsible have children while the responsible wear a condom
>Why do you not see how genius this is?
>Absolute fucking morons

>(((frankfurt school)))

Many countries don't have the death penalty.

Attached: 432-SeriesThumbnails_SM__400x320.jpg (400x320, 164K)

While on the subject: as an abortion survivor, do I have a constitutional right to kill my parents and the abortionists for trying to kill me? Equality under the law, right?

Because it's a mother's job.
God bless doctors who cover it.

Attached: largepreview.png (850x1271, 88K)

Revenge is not self-defense.

Never change user. Every time I see your bowl of buckwheat or chicken hearts my sides burst at the seams.

In fact, to quote Carl Bildt: ”No civilized countries have the death penalty”

>chicken hearts
read as children hearts, which buckwheat does remind