Be a burger student

>be a burger student
>be handed this paper by your professor
what would you do?

Attached: 48361815_366832570757472_9202416470510796800_n.jpg (540x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKGfwcjNobU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wish him a happy hannukah

this.

doubt this is real, profs usually always put their name on anything they distribute

blindly follow the leaflet, ofc

hannukah is already over

>JOY REID

Attached: 1538104145811.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Fpbp

Happy Hanukkah

Shalom Jew chan.

Attached: padoru.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Beautiful and empowering.

throw it away

Attached: quote-when-someone-hands-you-a-flyer-it-s-like-they-re-saying-here-you-throw-this-away-mitch-hedberg (850x400, 55K)

If this is real I will eat my hat.

You're damn right it is

You will accept our gestures of goodwill silently and with smile from now on.

Attached: 1541743583506.gif (498x249, 521K)

Drop her class and get into a technical degree that will lead to a job.

Most of college is like that; I had to write papers about how shitty wypipo were all the time to appease whatever kike or affirmative action hire that was teaching me. Fuck them all. They should be hanged for treason.

Stare him in the eye as I tear it down the middle slowly, drop the pieces on the floor, then say "Make America great again." I'd just want to see what he'd do.

Confront the professor and remind them of their lacking intelligence.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.

People don't eat hats any more, Grandpa.

I would go to see him and I would sincerely apologize. Not for anything that I or my ancestors had ever done. But for what we are going to do. For whats coming.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-13 pol - WHY ARE SPICS SO FUCKING SAVAGE - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(1).png (766x263, 37K)

>Calling the cops while mugged is actually racism
Huh, who knew...

Ignore it. The legacy media is on a slow, gradual path to dying. Ratings are utter shit, readers of all of these are fewer and fewer, and few people at all aside Boomers (real boomers not 30yo-meme boomers) read these people.

Dan Rather? He's like fucking 150 years old, isn't he? The Soviets still existed, up to ~ the point Bill Clinton was the president when that bastard was last of any real prominence to my remembrance. No one much follows him. He's naming extinct dinosaurs practically.

I like the text:
Fox is bad because
>blatantly
>dog whistles
How smugly Jew is this fucker?
It's bad because it's cucked bullshit that pander the facade of conservatism/nationalism, not because anyone should take the word of a leftist that something is cryptic antisemitism for another worthless leftist outrage tantrum. No, this is anti-semitism, gas this kike and end his family name so you end an Enemy.

Legacy traditional media is on the out. They're losing one of their social pillars. Twitter isn't going to save them.

This is bait, but did Fox news host someone whistleblowing during the Synagogue Massacre (who, when?) link?

Fox news were kvetching for their fallen donors harder than any other station.

I would ask him why he thinks I should legitimize whatever candidate goes on to win the election by showing up if there are no candidates that represent my interests.

fippy bippy

Sue him.

Everyday is Hannukak now kike.

You are a fucking cuck betraying your values to appease some sheboon AA hire. What the fuck were you even majoring in?

>tell your white friends to let niggers attack people and shit

wtf

>be burger
>gets handed paper
>opens fire

baste junkie

Attached: 1532741022817.jpg (480x680, 71K)

Attached: 1503029147103.jpg (627x404, 43K)

Happy Hannukkah!

This gave me a semi

You should be hanged for treason for being a complacent pussy.

>Neutrality always helps the oppressor, nsver the victim
Shit youre right. You heard her, guys, either youre for gassing the Jews or you ARE a Jew. Which is it?

Kek. Here, have some Lanza trading cards.

Attached: E46B686D-90E2-4E79-93CE-994A847016AB.png (450x253, 143K)

It is very interesting how the left establishment has been attempting to hijack the role of religion as being the moral arbiter of society, mostly as a way to seize the power and influence that comes with all that.

You're a cuck for not standing up for your own interests desu senpai.

Cuck.

Write a real paper. Like actually write really really well and touch on important issues. Your instructor will actually be impressed.

Oh fuck off faggot; you think arguing with a pozzed instructor is going to get me ahead? They’d just fail you and think nothing of It.

Fuck you too canacuck. I was majoring in how to eat meat more than twice a month.

wanted a clickable link

The synergy of Jewish love of self-abasement and Jow Forums hatred really has become something beautiful with you kike posters.

Yeah, like writing a “based” paper is going to help. You got me bro. You’re probably a Jew who dosnt like people hiding their power level because it makes it harder on you. Neck yourself kike

Is this legal?
Can't you call the authorities on this?

>If a news source has fired a reporter for ethics violations in the recent past, even better

what the actual fuck

Attached: 1480798125270.jpg (722x349, 58K)

i am fully erect user

Gib hentai, seibah.

It’s legal; the teacher can’t even be fired.

Call her a cunt and move on with my day.

and proceed to be arrested for rape

>not knowing how to write your way around it
you're not as smart as you think you are

Oy vey

This.

>the moon
>democracy
What a load of shit

Attached: broodmom.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>what the actual fuck
Liberals papers lie so much they get caught eventually.

Conservative papers don't have this problem.

Is it pronounced chaa noo kaaa?

Hon-ook-ahh

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 7.53.27 PM.png (1202x724, 1.13M)

where is this from?
>webm
how did this happen?

>No mention of Homophobia.
Tsk tsk!

>be a burger student

Why just follow the instruction ofcourse

Attached: 1516779284956.jpg (740x516, 127K)

Attached: tkutfm.png (700x369, 56K)

Send it to fox news, they will be happy to tell a story or two about it

The most important thing is to ask why a teacher in Poland insists on teaching in English. Hold his feet to the fire; make him give a legitimate answer.

Otherwise, the best course of action would be to attack his supposition that “fake news” is “free press”. Ideally you would bring an example of trump calling a story fake news that turned out to be absolutely fake. I’m sure they exist but I’ll leave it to our autistic force to actually validate that.

Moreover, ask if lying is a form of free speech. Be prepared to discuss libel and slander should he not immediately retract.

Remind him trump has imposed ZERO limits on journalists, which isn’t exactly true for previous presidents.

I’ve given more thought and lies have little to do with free speech wrt government action. One should not be prosecuted for claiming congress is using lesbian lizard men to execute an anti-anti-gay agenda.

Without giving to much thought, the best course of action would be to ask why the president is exempt from free speech considering he has not tried to i;hi it the free speech of any news outlet he has criticized.

Be prepared for the attempted and ongoing ejection of a cnn reporter. Remind her than trump did not try to keep cnn from his (privileged, not public) address, but a specific man who lacked proper decorum and respect for his fellow journalists.

is that a brown recluse?

Attached: playboy cartoonist 1420377943375-0(1).jpg (775x775, 146K)

I tell them that CNN still had over a dozen reporters with press passes, acosta kept asking questions out of turn

prove it's from a college course
so we can expose it
>CY+3 update
give us a name, we have a life to ruin

Attached: 1355912835127.jpg (186x247, 31K)

well damn we gotta burn something with all those candles you lit

>because we're gonna fight back anytime now
>oh a million young white girls were raped and sold intro prostitution for decades?
>ok let's just support tommy zionist robinson about it and do nothing

----------
all wars are waged by excesses of young men
-----------

this is why the only place we are winning in is the internet

Attached: 1482532442760.png (3349x2022, 1.94M)

>Here are my political views
>Adopt my views and don't think for yourself
I guess teaching content doesn't matter anymore.

they tried without replacing religion, it failed
they learned this after the french revolution

Attached: blanket 80286.jpg (500x322, 35K)

depends what meaning you assign to "firing" (upon)

tucker does this shit everyday, i dont think that one is even notable enough

I'd play their game, and get several hundred of my classmates to sign a petition to have him fired. College students will sign anything regardless of what it is; I'll say he said "Nigger" in class to the lefties, and to the right wing kids, I'll just show them this.
Then I'd submit the petition to the Dean and stage a protest right outside his office until he caves. I'd make sure there are lots of black kids there.

>Anti-refugeeism
....it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1527360598933.jpg (663x485, 38K)

Happy belated Hanukkah.

i guess the teach suffers from ARCHONTIC INFECTION
youtube.com/watch?v=mKGfwcjNobU
the only known cure is white people just like white blood cells cure the body

Attached: Priestess or Votary-fourchan-pol-163115480.jpg (395x650, 44K)

Chortle, hand back.

>jew the jew
respect

pretty shitty place you go to. time to drop out.

fucking do it user

>happy hanukkah good jew, when you swing from the tree all people are happy

Attached: actually bugman 1515920540817.jpg (480x480, 47K)

I would go up to his desk, look my professor dead in the face, then shove the paper in the backside of my pants and wipe my ass with it. Then I'd pull the crumpled paper out of my asscrack and wad it up and throw it directly at him and walk back to my seat.

Not exactly what you asked for though

Attached: 1544671053160.png (1660x1400, 1.95M)

>Politely hand the paper back
>Explain that my of these people on the list don't support my values or stances
>Apologize for the "inconvinience"
>Leave it at that
Gee, that sure was a hard one. I actually had to talk to someone for once

Attached: 04Kfiqr_d.jpg (168x184, 3K)

>all wars are waged by excesses of young men
Welcome to 2018 nigger.. This day the wars will be waged by old men with nothing to lose.

>Apologize
What a faggot

>not raping her to death on the spot
ur a fagit

I said multiple things to multiple Liberal professors including in front of a class during a group presentation and never got less than an A. At best, you're making excuses for your failure and at worst, you're capitulating to ideological subversion. Quite being a crybaby pussy.

You're black aren't you?

No need to be hostile. Just say happy belated Hunukkah. You didn't know it was over - say you aren't Jewish.

If you're grades take a dive after that, sue him for discrimination based on creed - after all, he is discriminating against you for having different sources of values.

contact fox news now. You will be on tucker carlsons show

When you're a Jew, every day is Hanukkah XD

Bullshit, unless you majored in post-colonial studies or something equally far-left.

Cursed
I guess we all have our limits to what we can take