Homosexuality is good

Homosexuality is a natural form of population control. Anyone who argues otherwise doesn't understand group survival mechanisms.

Furthermore in group mechanisms, gay people would adopt orphans, or help their sisters/brothers raise their children.

Attached: gay-and-proud-get-over-it-bitch.png (600x700, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333465/Liberias-General-Butt-Naked-The-evil-man-world.html
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Homosexuality is a natural form of population control
So is killing

you should be put to death, you filthy sodomite

Excellent thread. Upvoted!

Being proud of something you didn’t choose is retarded

Faggotry goes against your basic biological function and is a DEFECT. You are DEFECTIVE.

>AIDS, HIV and proud
>Get over it

If that’s true then why did punishing it provide such a competitive advantage to your ancestors?

This thread is now about whether or not the Irish count as white.

>A natural form of population control
You could say the same about any other disease, that doesn't mean the rest of society should have any form of biological defects shoved down their throats as if it were a normal and acceptable way of living.

Its natrual ???
So is canibalisam but we dont fucking do it.
You sick fuck KYS.

Attached: aQeRDDZw_700w_0.jpg (500x560, 47K)

Gay friends are best friends. Always into lesbo gangbangs and trying to hook me up with their straight friends. My Lesbians are fucking awesome. Even the dudes try to get me to go with their sisters. I couldn't give a rats ass what you Muslims think.

>believing in overpopulation
The earth cam easily fit 90 billion more civilised aryans, and with that much man power, mars is going to be one little step away

Errrm.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333465/Liberias-General-Butt-Naked-The-evil-man-world.html

Being oppressed for something you didnt choose is retarded.

this

then let my people go, satan.

Homosexuals should be executed

over population is true just not caused by white folks.
a better way to control population instead of
faggotry would be to genetically modify rice to limit sperm counts on males and make eggs infertile.

just nuke africa and india

Careful. Pride is deadly.

They will repopulate in no time.

It could be worse. He could be Portuguese.

male homosex is based because it is literally the most misogynistic thing on the planet.

Not sure if gayness is natural, but it is definitely older than writing (see: Gilgamesh epic). Maybe the Abrahamics took the degeneracy stance becuz they needed the child production or what have you. Also, the homosexual sodality being forced into the closet was probably one of the keys to the creation of intelligence agencies (most intel groups used to just be big gay clubs).

Y'all need to start owning your culture and acting like men, tho. Get back into sports and some badassery. Being gay shouldn't be your whole identity. Act like a man, dammit!

Killing the faggots is an even better form of population control.

GAY PEOPLE ADOPTING ORPHANs
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
wtf do you want a generation of kids getting diddled?

>*breathes in*
*cringes*

kek

DIE SATAN

Attached: thecure.jpg (715x476, 79K)

Yeah, no, let's allow people who can't naturally have children adopt...especially since these people base their ENTIRE IDENTITY around sex. Great idea.

Attached: two_dads_full_article.png (920x3004, 743K)

If we burn them it’s still pop control and we don’t have to deal with them

Fpbp

>Furthermore in group mechanisms, gay people would adopt orphans, or help their sisters/brothers raise their children.
And then they FUCK them and make more sodmites.

26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

Attached: 1544589434343.gif (480x257, 2.46M)

Just suck a dick and shut up. This compulsive need to reaffirm yourself to people is annoying as hell.

Just stop foreign aid, blacks would eat eachother.

lol gays don't adopt already existing children. they both wank into a cup then get a "friend" to carry it.

I mean they share genes with many other Northern people's so yeah they're white... Maybe a little more inbred

Attached: ad88db9f1ca76ddea963b7b67248054e.jpg (960x1280, 166K)

sodomites always have a shitty sex life.

Attached: reaction-lol-mel-gibson.jpg (500x740, 107K)

At least he isn't Irish getting AIDS ridden faggot blood mainlined into his system

Attached: GayBllod1.jpg (620x356, 291K)

>, gay people would adopt orphans
That's gonna turn out great.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-24 Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and (855x321, 20K)

>Anyone who argues otherwise doesn't understand group survival mechanisms.
Anyone who argues for homo acceptance doesn't understand the mechanisms that civilisation is built on

Attached: jd unwin.png (1121x1401, 233K)

this is true also pic

Attached: lgbt-children-vaginal-rectal-dilators.jpg (1440x2560, 846K)

No offense bruv. By brothers gay and I love him all the same. But I got to say he's a kinky slut.
Why a lot of you gays such filthy slut? I see the only problem is I'd like you guys to keep you diseased ridden dicks in your gene pool. And stop infecting the rational population that aside.
Don't you think gay pride events are aborrent? You have guys dressing up in things that any other day of the year would land them in jail for public indecency and it's getting worse with sexualised children joining in.
I don't care if the child's gay or if your brainwashing him. What I car about is they're revealing themselves like prostitute's on sale.
Stop it!

Attached: 1498286025119.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Proud is written kinda small
tiny even
Is that to represent that you start em out and like em young?

fpbp, coming for the caravan

no...

but you have to educate them about homosexuality and the acceptance of it so they don't end up with psychological problems caused by oppressing that sexuality

Wow. Thank goodness gay right weren't fought for like northern Ireland was.
The Irish are whiter then any other European. How is this even in question.
The only reason the Irish aren't on the moon right now is because all the Europeans are jealous of their white purity and have been putting roadblocks in their way.

Or you could not abuse children and be normal

Attached: 1521600389707.png (400x435, 59K)

>Also, the homosexual sodality being forced into the closet was probably one of the keys to the creation of intelligence agencies (most intel groups used to just be big gay clubs).
Yeah you mean like illuminati and the zionists. We all know how good They are.

Hating gays is the Republicans version of Democrats pretending blacks or Muslim immigrants benefit society. Their voter base depends on it. It isn’t by chance that there is never any anecdotal experiences involving gays and Jow Forums users. Jow Forums‘s entire argument against gays is literally a fucking parade and a cherry picked study from the 70s likely funded and ran by some actual pedo Christian organization. I imagine the majority of pol users experience with actual gay people include 3 or so of the kindest people they went to high school with, and an uncle who got them the best Christmas gifts. My gay uncle paid for a shit ton of my university after my dad was laid off from the steel mill, no diddling, no passing on some plague that gave me an insatiable craving to consume strains of hiv. Your partisan hatred of gays solely based on your sand nigger religions is in the top 2 reasons of why your party is fucking trash.

Are you fucking retarded? Republicans worship gays. Look at how they fawned over Milo as muh based faggot, and Peter Thiel.

Attached: 2016-10-30t230209z_256443668_s1beukambhaa_rtrmadp_3_usa-election-trump_9fd42ab83209fe1755f0caf3812a3 (760x553, 97K)

>Your partisan hatred of gays solely based on your sand nigger religions
Yeah, it's all about religion. Name one single country that is tolerant of faggotry and has replacement birth rates.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10 The Link Between Societal Success and Sexual Restraint A Look at J D Unwin - F (902x648, 114K)

Anal sex is degeneracy. You're bad and you should feel bad. And than die of AIDS!! We don't need population control in the form of degeneracy

Even the fucking Koch brothers are pro lgbt

Attached: faggot koch.jpg (1097x650, 139K)

>cherry picked study from the 70s
Sure it is, it's not like there's ongoing current medical evidence of anything.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Gay and Bisexual Men's Health CDC.jpg (915x580, 171K)

It is over.

why do you faggots have to act the way you do. All sassy and annoying. Why can't u be like an Aaron Rodgers normal faggot.

>Homosexuality is a natural form of population control. Anyone who argues otherwise doesn't understand group survival mechanisms.

Nigga you don't understand the gene-selection theory of evolution, "natural population controls" don't exist in evolution Adoption of orphans is an unstable evolutionary strategy that is only seen today because of the rapid shift in environment - over time those altruistic genes will die out. While gays may spend their energy helping their kin raise children, there will still be a pressure against homosexual behaviour in the long run as the kin will have to have heterosexual sex in order to produce children in the first place.

You're retarded, read Dawkins you faggot.

Attached: brainlet1.png (263x322, 9K)

Unironically this. Too many gay people act like sassy fucking bitches. Fucking damn. I have no real problem with gay people except for this.

>population control
Anti-human faggot

>Christian apologetics journal
Surely no bias there. Surely allowing the 1% of the population that wants to love the same gender would bring about the downfall of a civilization. You heard it here, a small subpopulation of males liking dick trumped over-expansion, futile wars, famine, disease, and corrupt and incompetent governments.

I wasn’t referencing std rates, I was referencing the claims that all gays are pedos. The std argument is one of the most dillusional though. If we banned or made illegal everything that had a negative impact on society’s health a whole lot of you all would be gone long before the gays. Gay std rates don’t affect straight people, and if gays don’t practice safe sex it’s their own fault. Regardless people here act as if hiv is on a crash course to destroy humanity. You take a fuckin pill and live till 97 nowadays, irratable bowel syndrome would be a worse fate than hiv.

Of course. Religions dying, expect more to jump ship in the future.

Had nothing to do with them being gay and everything to do with triggering the left. The same reason you all supported Roy Moore.

It's the work of JD Unwin and his research that found open faggotry and promiscuity always led to the collapse of societies within a few generation. Answer the fucking question, name one society that's accepted faggotry that has a replacement birthrate.
Name one civilisation that didn't embrace homosexuality during it's collapse.

>I was referencing the claims that all gays are pedos.
See 47% of homosexuals studied were molested as opposed to 7% of the hetero population. Faggotry and child touching are inextricably connected. That doesn't mean that every single one is, but to pretend there aren't connections between the two is outright dishonest.

>Gay std rates don’t affect straight people
Then how did AIDS enter the straight community? The fact that 1 in 5 bi men in the states are HIV positive would suggest you're absolutely fucking wrong.

>Of course. Religions dying, expect more to jump ship in the future.
Expect the continued collapse of civilisation.

>you all
I'm not a republican or a conservative. The Kochs aren't triggering the left, neither is Thiel. Republicans and conservatives are the liberals of ten years ago, they only conserve the last incarnation of liberalism.

Attached: hiv fag bi.png (951x3324, 740K)

We need gay pride in mecca

Kike ads

Attached: 1544298810244.jpg (250x236, 9K)

So when does the collapse happen exactly? The Romans and Greeks always accepted homsexuality and yet they were both one of the most successful civilizations. It seems unlikely that if homsexuality destroyed society that they would ever achieve greatness in the first place. By your logic Russia and half the Middle East would rule the world and yet they are derelict shitholes. And why are they derelict shitholes? Corrupt governments and religion. So when is their hatred of gays going to grant them eternal prosperity that your Christian missionary “researcher” proposed?

Hiv entered the straight community through unprotected anal sex. Any person that has hiv did so through their own careless choices. I shouldnt be barred from eating a cheeseburger because some lard contracted diabetes.

Ahhh that’s the study. The one that interviewed 100 or so gay homeless people, and then a bunch of straight college students attending a top rate university. 47%, wow that seems absurdly high. Almost as if it’s complete bullshit. Good thing I can look at sex offender registries and see 99 cases out of 100 involving a straight 30-60 year old male abusing a little girl to confirm that it is indeed bullshit.

no its not

trump don't like it, i dont like it

Attached: 48384627_508179079669328_1841494973648732160_n.jpg (540x540, 26K)

I agree with the population control thing, but it's not part of nature. It's true that in nature some animals show homobehavior but they still fuck and reproduce at the end of the day so your argument isn't accurate at all. That being said the part that you faggots can help and adopt family or foster children is a good idea and I mean it. The problem is that the majority of homosexuals are not just that but also a pile of shit ideology degenerates.
Your personality is not your sexuality.

TL;DR: jews already ruined the concept of harmless homosex

Attached: 1544600150388.jpg (512x1024, 95K)

>Good thing I can look at sex offender registries and see 99 cases out of 100 involving a straight 30-60 year old male abusing a little girl to confirm that it is indeed bullshit.
Then look at the majority of victims being boys and the majority of offenders being men, do the math genius.

>The Romans and Greeks always accepted homsexuality
The Romans absolutely did not always accept homosexuality. During their ascent they were very anti fag, it was after their success they liberalised that pederasty became prevelant (again, faggotry and child abuse going hand in hand again, imagine that. Coincidence i'm sure) But as much as the anti-homo stuff it was their strict morality governing marriage and the family that created their success. Which was destroyed with their liberalism, towards the end Roman divorce was rampant. The Greeks are a bit of an anomaly, I feel it was their strict suppression of women and the regimentation of family life that granted their success, but ultimately the more decadent their boy fucking became it all just collapsed in feminism and promiscuity.

>By your logic Russia and half the Middle East would rule the world
That isn't what I said, I didn't say faggotry was the only problem. Russia has massive problems with promiscuity , the other part of sexual liberation. And the middle east's birth rates are through the roof. They're invading us, not the other way around.

>Christian missionary
Ethnologist, anthropologist and lauded by Huxley. Trying to trivialise his studies in that manner is insulting.

You never answered either of my questions, name one civ that hasn't accepted faggotry during their collapse, and name one society that's pro homo with replacement rates.

Attached: rome women.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

>Homosexuality is a natural form of population control.
So is murder cannibalism.

I think oppressing sexuality is a good thing.
Most people deal with pressure and frustration all the time regardless of sexual preferences. And the strong rise anyway.

In the past when the internet wasn't a thing or was not for everyone if you had one weird sexual fantasy you just had to try it, feel gross about it or unfulfilled and that was it. They suck it up and continue to try to live a normal life.
Now people google that shit and discover groups of retarded people who thought the same thing and feel like liking shit is ok. Then they form communities around it. Then they want to be represented, and then they fuck up society in the name of false justice.

Also there is no excuse for being obese.

If you google "big black shemale cocks white boy" you can see Jow Forums within 2 years.

who made this shit, why is proud in tiny lettering, and why does the thing at the top say "gay and proud" when it's also written just below it?

Sorry you were molested or raped as child (this is how faggots make new faggots) but please leave our children alone, or will have to kill you. We need laws like Russia has that stop faggot propaganda.

unless it's about being white

right poltards?

The thing about being white and proud it's only because everyone can say it except whites.

>Furthermore in group mechanisms, gay people would adopt orphans, or help their sisters/brothers raise their children.
Pure speculation. Most gay people I know love to talk about how much they hate children and how glad they are to have more disposable income, so I'm really doubtful that this is true.
I'm not even all that anti-gay, but why can't we just explain it with "some people are fucked up in the head and want to fuck members of the same sex"? It's literally just a disfunction like autism, adhd, or down syndrome, you don't need to justify it.

GAY AND GET OVER IT BITCH
>proud
at least its a good form of population control

Attached: noise.jpg (400x288, 25K)

Fags need to burn

Attached: 1544196983952.png (576x720, 456K)

Shitdicks need to be executed.

Attached: 1544206260222.jpg (740x695, 43K)

Throw a fag off a building

Attached: 1544017797903.jpg (878x550, 68K)

may i interest you in some condoms, faggot?

Attached: 1502832135013.jpg (1024x800, 355K)

No. It's not.
God is good.

Attached: 1533899017630.jpg (490x490, 37K)

>majority of victims being boys
That’s only the church, and usually because priests have greater access to boys over girls. In general, girls are the vast majority of victims, and women abuse to a huge extent as well but as you know aren’t held accountable for anything and face no reprucussions or charges.

>strict morality governing marriage resulting in their success
Marriage resulted in their success? Not their military being capable of dominating the entire region? Sure.

>Middle East birth rates
So you’re saying that the birth rates are so high resulting in unsustainable life and causing them to flood into thriving areas that accept homosexuality? That sounds an awful like gay population control being a good thing. Oh wait, their birth rate has nothing to fucking do with homsexuality, and everything to do with being poor and destitute with nothing left to do but breed.

A Christian researcher claiming gays destroy civilization isn’t reliable information. However I’m talking to a group of people who take the word of politicians with their pockets stuffed with Exxon cash over scientists so I can’t say I’m surprised.

I’m not sure where you’re going with surviving civilizations. There are plenty of countries accepting of homsexuality with positive birth rates, and plenty of old civilizations who disapproved of homsexuality who are now extinct. What’s your point?

If only you could get over it. I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay. No one would care if youd shut the fuck up about it

Sex is the act of sperm fertilizing an egg. So there can't be gay sex. So there is no homosexuality. Have fun with your pointlessly Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome.
The definition of a faggot is a bundle of sticks. Bundles of sticks are made to be burned.

Attached: reviewbrah.png (1667x1077, 670K)

noice

Attached: 1533407935748.gif (300x260, 1.2M)

>There are plenty of countries accepting of homsexuality with positive birth rates
Then name them.

>Marriage resulted in their success? Not their military being capable of dominating the entire region?
Yes, it did. It gave them both the population to wage war and built the social institutions that waged war, raise it's funds and fed it's soldiers. It's more than one thing, but strict marriage laws are an integral building block of civilisations. Instead of telling me how the examples are plentiful, name me one civilisation in all of human history that didn't have strict marital codes.
>However I’m talking to a group of people who take the word of politicians with their pockets stuffed with Exxon cash over scientists so I can’t say I’m surprised.
>pol is one person
>Muh global warming.
Shouldn't New York be under water by now?
>That sounds an awful like gay population control being a good thing
Which society is expanding outwards in all directions and which can't even replace themselves? Which race is facing decline and which is conquering surrounding continents ?

Irrelevant horseshit faggot sage

>A Christian researcher
You're referring to the man quoting the scientist i'm talking about idiot. Read JD Unwin fool

Faggots adopt kids to molest them you filthy degenerate.

You will die of HIV, alone as you shrivel up into nothingness.

kys faggot. You should be raped by a pack of wild niggers for screwing up a child's life with your faggoty ways.

Homosexuali is not natur..

Attached: descărcare (1).jpg (275x183, 16K)

>tfw car jung is to blame for the fags with his collective unconscious voodoo hoodoo slap me silly side show of salaciously sexual circus freaks and their totally understandable behaviors

Yeah because more competition is a good thing

based and redpilled

Yes, faggots are mentally at the level of wild animals. I'd say your average nigger is better than your average sodomite.

See

So?