>apply for wagecuck job as a Park Keeper with the city
>pays $10/hr 20 hours a week
>ez mode
>back and forth with old white boomer bitch for 2 weeks
>finally called in for an interview
>expecting it to be a formality and hired on the spot
>walk into her office
>literally 4 fucking people in the room
>proceeds to tell me the job is literally just picking up trash, changing light bulbs, and trimming bushes
>actually starts asking me questions
>tell her I have oil field experience
>"Have you ever used hand tools before user?"
>"Yes, of course"
>"Which ones?"
>...
>list all the hand tools I've ever used
>"Have you ever used a lawn mower or a weed whacker before?"
>"Yes, of course, I mowed the lawn growing up all the time"
>"What sort of lawn mower?"
>"Um..a push mower"
>"Oh...Well...Our lawn mowers are a bit different..."
>I can already tell where this is going
>I remain calm and collected on the exterior
>want to murder her inside
>boomer memes racing through my head
>think of Jow Forums
>interview finally ends
>expecting her to extend a job offer
>"Well user...we still have more interviews to go through, so we'll be in touch"

Holy shit, FUCK this gay ass country. If I have to get on welfare because I can't even get hired for some fucking bullshit job like picking up trash in a park, all you motherfuckers are going to pay until the day I die because I'm never getting off it. This shit is fucking absurd.

Attached: 1540024055493.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/24/the-new-propaganda-how-the-american-government-is-trying-to-control-what-you-think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prolonged correspondence + waiting period for a job like that?
What the fuck is happening?

They want someone with 5-7 years c++ experience and agile certs. Sorry bro

lmao if u think im reeding all that nigga

this

underrated

Just apply and work with me at walmart. I've been working there for 14 years and I can most definitely show you the ropes!!!

Attached: 20181128_161825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

>be a tone-deaf retard with no social skills
>have a huge ego and think you're hot shit despite begging for a job
>bomb interview like a moron

Is there a better example of your average Jow Forums fag

Nigger I already applied at Walmart, for like 5 separate positions. I even called them multiple times.

>hot shit to pick up trash
Fucking kill yourself you kike shill

They all look broken in some way. Especially the sitting alone part.

Capitalist cucks will defend this

dude this is the U.S. where you have like four interviews to be a fucking janitor and are required to have a masters in janitoring. employers are out of fucking control these days

20 hours a week? Get a full time job nigger. You need yo be working at least 45 or you are nothing but lazy

No shit. Somebody needs to program the mower drones

>"Picking up trash" as a pejorative
Lol you aren't even gonna get the job hahahaha. Reflect on how you fucked up with your bigass head you absolute moron

>$10 /hr 20 he's per week
user I was making more than that at Lowe's and working twice the hours.
I will say I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by an Xer and work with xers, not boomers

faggot, stay on Jow Forums

i didnt know “14years walmart” posting was a thing. i guess it is now

I'm 29 and I get Boomers who don't think I can use a computer.

They think because they are bewildered by computers you must be too. Then they buy the stupid meme of "Millennials" being incompetent.

Sorry to hear that. If I knew you irl I might have put in a good word

Blame modernity.

This. I cant even imagine what a 20 hour workweek would be like as I do 11-12 hour shifts often

Attached: 20181212_071912.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

Now do you regret your decisions from grade school?

Be more charming. Need to talk about loving the park and how you want to make it the best park ever. She asks if you can use tools you say yes and you can also repair them. She asks if you mowed lawn you say yes and you have a special technique you think makes them look great. This one's on you bro. If you sound unenthusiastic in the interview then you'll call out more and generally be a difficult employee. Also, you should be looking for something more than $200 a week. Talk to a recruiter about getting on an oil rig. Go make some real money.

Unfortunately, for some of us, walmart is the only thing that we have in life.

Attached: 20181121_114625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.46M)

Based Walmart poster

why do you want mexican tier job?

Attached: racealignment.jpg (1024x819, 196K)

You don't even know how I conducted myself you cunt I was incredibly polite and answered all her questions. Fuck you for shilling like this

>le work 80 hours a week for Mr. Shekelstein
I'm not funding the mass immigration any longer. You can both fuck off.

i don't think you could reed it if you tried

Dude what am I even shilling. Are you completely retarded. How am I a kike for calling you out as the bigheaded faggot you are. Just based on your own thread it's obvious why you failed. Any good interviewer will throw all "I'm hot shit and this job will be ez mode" faggots like you out the door. Hint: new hires arent based on skillsets 100%. You probably came off like an awkward stammering cocky brainlet and she picked up on it with your shitty replies and knew you wouldn't be a good fit.

Also don't knock on the job as a trash picker when you didn't even get it. That says it all.

Americans here are almost always libertarians and ancaps, they're brainwashed dumbass sheep

holy fuck I'm glad i don't live in your shithole of a country

>Apply for park janitor job and make fun of it and how ez it is
>Fail to get it

These grapes would be so sour I'm glad I don't have to make money BOY HOWDY

R u some faggot NEET living with your parents hahahaha

Hey Walmart guy

Dont worry about it. There is nothing wrong with being on welfare.

Can confirm Walmart is /Boomer/

Attached: IMG_20181123_111331.jpg (3120x4160, 3.61M)

The funding is going to happen either way. Did you know that the Lutheran church is to blame in the importation of shitholers in my mostly white community?

kek, i feel you fren
boomers were the biggest mistake and all it took to genocide the white race

Attached: 1544219542537.png (500x913, 230K)

Hey there. What's going on, lil' man?

Attached: 25488996_1789509967735551_482266062_n.jpg (360x640, 49K)

>expecting it to be a formality and hired on the spot

Haha, you’re not even going to get a job as public toilet cleaner in Somalia with that attitude, you egomaniac.

>I'm hot shit and this job will be ez mode
As I already stated, you don't know how I conducted myself in the interview, so go fuck yourself.

>literally defending elevating a bullshit job as a part time trash picker to a qualified profession
This is EXACTLY why this country is going to be 3rd world, people like you.

Just sitting around, having coffee, same as you

it's this fucking guy again.

Nice proxy
I'm guessing you are the other user on a proxy now. US government shills hard here to keep up the morale. It's not working. You're going to pay for my welfare - enjoy.

>He's so fucking somalian he thinks it takes more than 5 seconds to read that.

Attached: 1542706770298.png (629x1173, 107K)

based and comfypilled
Join the NEET elite user, you can make some gud money if you pretend you are a psycho, bipolar or depressed.
Let the wagecucks enjoy their slavery while you outjew the jew system

Attached: 1544395413099.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

what's going on here

>st picking up trash, changing light bulbs, and trimming bushes

They also force you to do all other work.

I'm sorry, user. The labor market is oversaturated by women and immigrants, meaning employers can pick and choose and fuck with people. I hope you find success in the future though.
kys scab.
Interesting point
This

The problem is immigration, not capitalism. Boomers grew up in an era of zero net immigration, and really made the bank. In America, any Boomer with a pulse and who wasn’t completely retarded ended up in a gated McMansion in the suburbs.

In every job environment I’ve been in, especially here in Palm Beach County where it’s very diverse and where there are tons of immigrants, I’ve been surrounded by them. All of them driving my wages down and competing with me in the job market, while Boomer sociopaths sneer at and mock us as “entitled Millennials,” despite the fact that both we and Gen X earn less and have a lower quality of life than them, undoubtedly with extreme immigration and open borders policies pushed by both parties for decades as the root cause.

Trump is the first elected president to confront and tackle immigration since fucking Eisenhower. That’s how useless and disgusting the American Conservatism Inc. National Review boys have been.

Lowe's is a good shitty first job. I worked for them all through college, and for about a year afterwards until I found a career job. It depends on your area, but I started at $11/hr when I was part time, and as soon as I went full time, they bumped me up to $15/hr. Really helped me get on my feet.

Enlist bruh. Talk to an AF recruiter

not a coffee drinker, but more of the same.

You do know that most jobs, even fairly low skilled ones, can have tens or hundreds of people applying. Even if you're smack bang right at the average that means you're probably going to have to apply for something like 20-50 jobs before getting a few offers.

I've got some useless friends who are like this, they lose their job, so they go and apply somewhere that's the perfect job, spend ages being apprehensive and building it up, and then super surprised that of the 100 people applying they didn't get it. And then they spend days angry and crying about it before they start the whole process all over again with another job.

The trick is to apply for 10 jobs every day, across the spectrum of what you're capable of doing and do that for a few weeks and you'll land a few things and then pick the best offer. You basically need to parallelize that shit, if you do it linearly one after the other it'll take you 6 month to find a job and you'll be frustrated as fuck at the end of it.

Also, agencies always help with that stuff, go into a load of agencies and tell them your skills, do a CV, tell them what work you're willing to do and let them send that out for you. I have never once in my life ever taken more than a day to find a job, they've not been good jobs but I've always walked into an agency and said "i'll do anything, I just need some cash" and they'll have a factory job for me in 24 hours. That's how I paid my way through Uni.

Are you mad because everyone here has a job while you fail to get hired as a park janitor? Absolutely delicious.

Attached: 0D9D5154-CB66-461D-8857-D85BC372F8AD.png (1334x750, 3.24M)

The /b/tard "ask a guy who's been working over a decade anything" guy

You are the very definition of the brainlet super-entitled Millennial that boomers love to make fun of. Entitled as shit. Overconfident. Expecting everything to be handed to you.

You are the reason our country is going to shit faggot. You're blaming everyone and everything but yourself. Take a good long look at yourself and realize maybe you failed to get hired as a trash picker because you're the problem and the reason you failed

>defending the country that's fucked me out of a job and a sense of community
Fuck you

Not just /b/. Come on, fellah. Don't just box me in one place. I go where I am needed.

Attached: SHOOP_DA_WHOOP.png.jpg (727x1100, 51K)

>bleed for Zion, goyim! You have no other option...
Don't join the military. Wendy's has a greater concern for your wellbeing. Once your service is done, they just hope you disappear and die. Even if you're still a reservist they look for any excuse to cancel your benefits and bonuses.

>dying for israel

fuck off shlomo

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/24/the-new-propaganda-how-the-american-government-is-trying-to-control-what-you-think/

Attached: 1540113922220.jpg (327x346, 62K)

put trip on or gtfo poser

>Hire an immigrant, get a hard working loyal solid homie who does what he's paid to do
>Hire OP, get some entitled shitty white boi who fucks off on his phone all day and complains about the job and doesn't get along with anyone and spergs out about the Jews all day

Gee wonder why immigrants are getting the jobs

why won't these old pieces of shit just die already

It's going to be really funny when all the Boomers start dying and then there's a massive generational expertise gap black hole that appears because Boomers wouldn't relinquish positions to younger people so that they could acquire experience. I'm talking about people entering their 30s and 40s having no idea how oil platforms work, how sewage systems work, how to assemble a proper bridge, etc. Then one day the Boomers will be dead and suddenly they're in supervisor positions trying to explain shit they barely understand. We're already there in the financial sector. You have senior level accountants who have no fucking idea what it is they're looking at when they open a corporate spreadsheet.

Africa, here we come!

Guess what? Military offers both of those things. Plus Meals, shelter, healthcare, fucking tens of thousands of dollars in cash bonuses depending on your MOS. After you get out (read working for a few years) you're entitled to veterans benefits. Things like low interest guaranteed business loans, home loans, VA healthcare. Whatever kike shills keep spreading bullshit about the military are just that, kike fucking shills.

You are an autist, you should have told her that you can learn how to operate lawn mower quick.
You should have show her that's not going to be a problem she think it is.

t. fag who's never worked with immigrants
Enjoy your spot sandwich

>I don't like this guy's points and how he keeps accurately calling me out on my shit, I'll deflect and keep calling him a CIA kike haha gottem

You are the biggest faggot in the world. You failed to become a trash picker. KYS for real.

at a fraction of the cost and quality of work is terrible

I work nights at Amazon sorting through all the broken shit.

K boomer, at least he knows what he's worth and deserves

Fuck off kike. He can be a fucking supply and logistics guy. No fucking dying involved. Stop spreading kikery

>All of them driving my wages down and competing with me in the job market,

That's part of capitalism, to drive wages down and thereby let the rich earn more

there was dude talking about the largest companies in the US only hiring indian poo engineers instead of american ones since they could just pay the indian ones a lower salary

the rich and large companies in Denmark do the same they believe that by importing the third world they can drive down wages and profit more,

>Gee wonder why immigrants are getting the jobs

many of them send back the money to their family in mexico

holy fuck here we have another brainwashed sheep

I'm working in a warehouse stacking boxes 30-40 hours a week. Hoping to get hired on full time, learn to drive a forklift, make up to $16/hour. Most of the guys in my age range (20s) that come in are lazy or entitled or both.

>back and forth with old white boomer bitch for 2 weeks
>"Yes, of course"
>I can already tell where this is going
>I remain calm and collected on the exterior
>want to murder her inside
>boomer memes racing through my head

You might have thought you weren't showing any emotion but you were. Also, you didn't ask any questions. "Yes of course". Like, yeah? You know exactly the tools needed for that position? Maybe you should have asked if they used different tools and which ones? Your attitude is what made you not get the job.

Jobs like those are impossible to get, they only hire boomers or a poor minority group for them. Why? Because they know you're going to find a better job and leave. Mentioning the oil field experience was dumb too, nobody hiring for a job like that is looking for people like you.

>Stupid white male

They were looking for a POC or a woman

The USA needs to shape up fast before the gook invasion destroys our world order. These employers need to learn to hire people and train them in less than a few hours (especially if it's simple work).

wanting a fair wage isn't being entitled

>tell her I have oil field experience
Then what the fuck are you doing picking up trash, retard? Permian Basin is blowing up right now. What kind of experience? OP confirmed for unhirable.

> Genuinely good advice

Wew

florida fag here, most of those are puerto ricans. millions of them flocked after the 2016 storms. imperialism shooting us in the foot down here in the swamp

Enjoy your shit-fingered Mexican-picked E.coli lettuce, fag.

why arent you a mexican lawn mower with 5+ years of experience picking up trash and cutting grass?

obviously you are unqualified for the position

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 54K)

But the job is getting done.

Yes, so frustrating.
Sometimes they have already decided to hire a friend or someone with connections, but they have to post it and interview anyway.
Sounds like that is what happened here.
She was trying to find a reason why you wouldn't be hired.

You have a bad attitude.
It's worth jumping through the hoops for them.
Play along or they will find an excuse for hiring a relative.

I applied for a job cleaning piss out of kitty kennels and I had to go through two "professional" interviews and two "personal" interviews. It paid 12/hr

Attached: 1506376051843.jpg (600x966, 189K)

But you see we need to take in migrants because it's what the economy needs. Who would do all the jobs if we didn't take in millions of migrants every year?

> "What sort of lawn mower?"
> "Um..a push mower"
Its not a plane or nuclear reactor you moron. You could easily said "all of them for many years" because thats what she wanted to hear, and i doubt there would be an exam in lawnmowing right after interwiev.
Interview is a test for them to see if you are not a complete idiot. They presume you are one, incapable of learning so demanded experience with all tools. Lowering the risk. You turned out to be idiot - going all honest and not figuring out what they wanted to hear from you.

>employers are out of fucking control these days
>these days
how cute. every generation thinks they invented the blowjob.

Attached: 1687445897.jpg (600x338, 16K)

The ones I'm talking about want to do as little as possible and be paid more for it while other, harder workers do it all for them.

This. The rest of your competition sure as shit said “all of them”

your capitalist overlords indoctrinated you into blaming immigration instead of capitalism and you fell for it like a retard

Irish IQ / attention span folks.

>nobody hiring for a job like that is looking for people like you.
I literally told her this was what I wanted.

Frac, cement, and hauling. I'm not working 120 hours a week anymore.

This, it's like they purposely want the people to be poor and useless or something.

How do I have a bad attitude cunt I answered all her questions, followed up with her, dressed for the interview, came clean shaven, and was very polite. This country is just fucked up and the people like you who refuse to acknowledge the boomer problem are only making it worse.

>Today in the news, the Confederation of British Industries is warning about a severe labour shortage

>Thanks for the interview user, we have about 20 more candidates to interview so it'll be a good 2 weeks before your hear anything back

Attached: 5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08m.jpg (343x307, 14K)

Ok faggot OP, I just got on my laptop, cycled through six different Jow Forums passes and three proxy servers to get something working because that's how much I unironically sympathized with your post. The answer for me was: drop out of the system. FUCK the normies. I've had similar experiences and these stupid fucking normies will get you into their little game and then ANY amount of power they have over you they will lord over you with their smug condescension, it doesn't matter how pathetic and pointless it is, it doesn't matter if at another point in time you might have just not taken it too seriously together but still gotten the job done or anything else, nowadays people, especially women, will give you the crab in a bucket treatment, because these fucking cunts have master's degrees and are working at starbucks so now that they make $12 per hour as a "manager" or a "coordinator" or a "director" (LOL) they're suddenly soooo much better than you even though they go home to their fucking apartment with their FUCKING CATS

anyway I made $200k this year net and banked $60k and I haven't looked back, FUCK the normies, FUCK the jannies and FUUUUUUCK NIGGERS

I will follow up on this post if anyone cares / if i remain unbanned with this particular combination

Attached: 1541662908563.jpg (600x734, 89K)

Kek I work 24 hours a month

Of course the manager at the city job is a fucking dumb bitch. I've found they're either dumb bitches, or faggots. The dumb bitches don't even know the answers to their own questions, and the faggots only want to hire other faggots. And the dumb bitches are usually fat as fuck as well. They also all act like the job they're hiring for is super easy, and that a retard could do it, but somehow you're not qualified. It's because they have to put on a show, but they really just don't want to hire you, as you're probably not a minority, dumb bitch, or a faggot. Now she can say she interviewed a white male, and he was unqualified.