This will probably go ignored

But whatever, I'm posting it, anyway.
ShareBlue is paying street shitters to post slide threads and shill under meme flags. You're welcome, Jow Forums.

Attached: Untitl2345ed.png (1556x516, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/real-in-other-words/why-are-shareblue-social-media-marketers-so-different-from-people-in-real-social-media-promotion-d46397e36637
youtube.com/watch?v=mHANZAPw96Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explains the massively fucked up english in those posts. Are they running out of funds?

Pajeets will do literally any job so long as it's indoors, even shitposting on a Mongolian macrame forum for fractions of pennies, because they desperately want to get away from their streets strewn with human feces.

I think they've just been budgeting.
So many slumdogs wanna be millionaires, high poverty, lots of them spend time on computers. If every American corporation will outsource their workers from there because they're cheap, why not ShareBlue? Lines up perfectly, actually.

Okay, this is epic.
Guess they've run out of liquidity after the 2018 election.

Attached: 1506413012108.jpg (409x393, 19K)

Shameless self bump.
This is bigger than people on here know.
If any anons can confirm money transfers to India from ShareBlue, we can work from there.

Attached: 1544365428305.jpg (700x700, 43K)

Bumping again

Attached: Untitl45ed.png (1402x910, 915K)

Bump.
Jfc, I've stayed on top of this by myself for months, finally figure it out, and nobody's discussing it.

Bump

Thanks, user.

I don't think self bumps work, not sure though.

In any case, bump-a-doodle-doo, hope this thread gets Jow Forums somewhere..

It's fine, I've got the image saved and am linking the thread in their slide threads. Knowing is half the battle.
Fucking figures it'd be pajeets.

[signal boost]

[signal boost]
POO IN LOO NOT ON Jow Forums SILLY INBREEDS

Attached: toss off faggit.webm (382x554, 190K)

Same happened when they were pushing net newfaggotry end of the world. It was all broken English.

Bump-a-rooni

Anyway to force Shareblue or whatever outfit to show who they are paying?

Attached: 219.jpg (600x600, 148K)

Czeched. If there is a way, I'm unaware of it. But I have been watching these slide posts since about May looking for clues. So far it's been broken English here and there, but that could have been a lot of different countries.

What I do know, though, is that there's a reason they've been hiding their location. Now that we know where they are, it could be useful in finding out what that reason is. DNC has illicit ties to Pakistan, as well, a la Wasserman-Schultz/Awans, so we could be looking at pakis here.

Show bumps and vagene.

Based hueman

FOUND A LINK
medium.com/real-in-other-words/why-are-shareblue-social-media-marketers-so-different-from-people-in-real-social-media-promotion-d46397e36637
>Durga Kate is an Indian (as in “India” the country) name. If somebody else knows more, message me …
Dig dig dig
This shit is real.

Chances are they'll be using some of the same phrases on other platforms. That may be another angle to take.

If you take a look at some of the images in this article
The rhetoric used in those accounts is very similar, that kind of "Haha snowflakes" shit you typically see in slide threads.

I Fucking hate indians. They hacked my spotify account. What do you even get out of that? Listening to my music? There's no point.

FUCK YOU INDIA

Funny you mention them hacking. Read the article I posted.
It's been fucking street shitters the entire time.

The whole buying inactive hacked accounts is just fucking dirty.

Not exactly the cleanest people in the world. Or the most ethical. Checks out to me. Still digging over here on my end, not seeing anything that's implying otherwise.

American neets are too expensive so ShareBlue has to offshore the labor. But, but- fight for $15!

Bumping for vision!!!
Finally the silver bullet I needed to continue my counter campaign. Thank you OP. For once OP is not a faggot.

Attached: 1544555801398.jpg (803x767, 179K)

If you worked for shareblue ill give you $500 for all the evidence, thats a lot of curry

Jimb ress at proton mail.com

who the fuck cares just filter all the memeflags, my Jow Forums catalog has 40 threads hidden at all times

No problem. It's taken me a while, but one of them finally slipped up. Guess they got lazy.

>Polish
>apathy
Like peanut butter and jelly.

They probably have ai bots setup to post comments and they just sit around solving the captchas for the comments and threads

bump

they hacked it because certain groups pay for their music to get listens on platforms like that so their music seems more popular than it is. Rap is actually in decline in terms of ears listening, but you'd never know it from the media or charts
paying someone literal peanuts to shill in fight for 15$

Attached: 1541787843955.jpg (500x447, 19K)

anoda bump

Attached: supreme_shart_commander.png (206x269, 71K)

Ty, user
>paying someone literal peanuts to shill in fight for 15$
If it weren't for double standards, these pieces of shit would have no standards at all. Indians and kikes deserve each other.

Rangeban India, nothing of value will be lost

share poo

>filename
Czeched and keked

I think we owe leafs an apoology for this one.
Next time someone posts a "You can rangeban 5 countries" thread, I'm switching them out with India.

>shills use memeflags
Thanks for letting us know

could not agree more with a single simple statement from Jow Forums.

Attached: dabpepe.png (466x512, 124K)

good find

>pretending to be this obtuse
#TimesUp, Pajeet.
Thanks for the bump.

I see this as a good thing. Are you so insecure of your beliefs that you feel threatened by poor shills who are barely scrapping by?
Isn't it better that they have more opportunities to earn some money in their over-saturated employment sector?
Doesn't it warm your heart knowing that you are contributing to the fight against poverty simply by being enough of a threat to the powers that be to warrant such a campaign?

I've suspected this for quite awhile now. Bump.

>poor shills
Fuck them and fuck you.

You'll be pleased to know that I work for an elderly Indian couple running one of their company locations for the last 2 years, and I've spent roughly 60% of that time shitposting here on the company computer.
One good turn deserves another, eh, friend? Doesn't it warm your heart?

This actually makes perfect sense. All the tech companies shill for democrats so they can keep outsourcing.

can we make a filter to hide posts from certain locations?

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 21K)

Yes. simply fuck your problems away.
Truly the most based and redpilled of strategies to combat the wrongs of society.
Forget attempting to persuade your enemies to see reason. forget striving to better yourself and your nation in order to aid them to see the error of their ways.
Simply. Fuck. Them.
I can tell your impact on the world is going to be immeasurable.

bumping again for no reason whatsoever

>You can reason with cultural Marxism
The time for arguments has passed.

Attached: bezmenov23.png (488x693, 114K)

whew lad check them digits

Billiary twins were dancing for some poo prince yesterday. Some post the pic

>persuade your enemies to see reason
They are immune to facts and logic, no amount of reasoning can sway them. They have an agenda and will not deviate from it. They argue in bad faith and to engage them is futile. Perhaps the clearest evidence of this are the flat earth shills. So fuck you all.

They're also on a limited budget over a long period of time. If they need to distribute disinfo in large quantities, over a lengthy period, cheaply, they'd have to outsource to a place that's cheap and does not give a fuck about what happens to honest Americans. Enter India.

The idea is to dry up their resources. Not a short term short burst attack. Im borrowing a play out of US MIL playbook. besiege them from all sides until they cant afford to fight anymore.

also wtf is wrong with these poo tards

youtube.com/watch?v=mHANZAPw96Q

I find this hard to believe considering the historical evidence of what becomes of countries that adopt Marxism. There will always be infinite proof of how flawed the system is in reality; how strongly it sways from true human nature.
No argument is in vain if the orator has a masterful grasp on the art that is rhetoric.
Letting ones emotions control them and drive them to violence is simply one more bullet point for the enemy's argument in many cases.

Seek psychiatric help.

I noticed, memeflags are losing steam as a means to circumvent and shill. People still believe there aren't paid posters here.

Attached: 1543478103084.jpg (273x184, 11K)

Communists murdered over 100,000,000 million people in the last century. They are always the first to use violence and oppression. There is only one way to deal with them: DEATH.

Meme flag response now = POO IN LOO

plenty of us has figured this out though because all the India flags dissappeared and their used to be a lot

Dear sir,
I want to accept your kind offer.

Die t series.

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-001400_Chrome.jpg (1061x1673, 941K)

Nice to have confirmation now.

since were talking about the board
did anyone else get a huge 2 hour freeze (((connection error))) last night? it was fookin weird lads

Attached: 1543011202843.jpg (820x1024, 62K)

I don't get what the post was trying to suggest. "Your move, drumpfkins." What?

We are always right though lol at this point we can trust our instinct more than "experts" or data

It has happened every night this week, it hit about two hours earlier last night. I've been logging whenever it goes down and what threads are present in the catalog when it does.

last night was the first night it happened to me
every other night this week has been fine

not only rageban pooistan from Jow Forums i want every fucking one of these street shitting parasites to GO BACK
starting with that AIDS suffering looking faggot that runs google these days

Attached: faggots.jpg (1200x1200, 1008K)

Fuck jannies

Attached: 1536519228989.png (600x600, 578K)

I can tell. They can't fucking speck engish. Many are paki or chinese as well.

>speck engish

Attached: 1433506469719.gif (294x233, 1.48M)

yep, I derail threads constantly under memeflags

Attached: 36AF1E21-D564-4A8D-9D95-785920D2637B.jpg (457x671, 57K)

It's been happening every night around 3-4am EST.

this

and niggers, kikes, spics, fags...

Set up an account.

Did you get the next project?

WAR WITH INDIA WHEN?

I was up till 2 pst 2 days ago didnt have it then

settle down, I’m talking to Shlomo in Tel Aviv right now, the war we’re thinking is between US and China.

Attached: 26214562145.jpg (216x187, 7K)

Poojeet how black are you?

Bump

I’m a chinkjeet, so I’m yellow.

Attached: AC559176-9C50-470B-9922-390D36223046.jpg (1024x342, 67K)

Can't wait to see how relentless POO jokes are gonna be after this. Fucking shitskin sewer-dwelling subhumans.

right...

None of you frequent Jow Forums I take it? It’s pajeet central.

India is being absolutely used by the dems for shilling
T-Series is an attempt to subdue content creators on YT, once they hit the top spot over Pewdiepie they’ll morph into an “all around media” channel but mostly focus on world politics and shilling.
Screencap this.

Poo's hate white men more than anything so this is no surprise. its all because they want our women's hot, hot pussy

Had the same thing last night and there has been a noticeable difference in the pace of threads these last few days

based

Have to run to the street real quick. Be right back.

I've lived in NYC, Florida, etc., all kinds of places in my life.
Never once did I ever see a street shitter with a white woman. They're just fuck ugly. Even niggers score more white pussy than pajeets. Really says something.

No shit sherlock. After their home office got doxed of course they'd use outsourced labor.

Make sure to stand in front of a moving truck.

Good catch, user. Bumping.