Polish truck driver KILLS a yellow jacket

newsbeezer.com/franceeng/a-23-year-old-yellow-vest-was-killed-in-avignon-by-a-truck/

Fucking poles paid by the EU to kill yellow vest

Attached: police-and-oyellow-vestso-clash-in-paris-protests-390x285.jpg (390x285, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBqMla18-54
newsbeezer.com/franceeng/a-23-year-old-yellow-vest-was-killed-in-avignon-by-a-truck/
youtu.be/18u7iSSBNOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1522749740409.png (635x438, 419K)

>The driver of the heavyweight, 26 years old, "was detained currently in police custody," says Avignon's Deputy Lawyer, Caroline Armand. "A priori is the driver of Polish citizens," says the deputy prosecutor.
This sentence structure is very awkward to read, and difficult to understand. I wish they had a better English translation.

english is very close to french
how do you not get the context at least?

You think he did it on purpose?

D&C

FUCK POLAND

Attached: NiggerchinkRasse.jpg (1123x915, 296K)

if you think a pole is as white as you , u must be really retarded look on pic rel

Instead of the complex nonsense they wrote, they could have just said
>The driver was a 26 year old male from Poland. He is under police custody.
That is more clear and concise.

>did the paid EU mercenary do what they paid him to do?

>b-but muh baysed huuuwhite polish peepoe

Attached: 1212321423429.png (547x626, 19K)

israeli lefty political for good luck

Attached: based_yair.png (373x382, 380K)

i suppose, tho there are many more news outlets reporting on this, ive no idea why OP opted for this one...

youtu.be/YBqMla18-54

Attached: JQ.jpg (540x405, 37K)

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation...

Attached: 1368482998238.jpg (247x200, 8K)

>EU army

>Middle France
>Switzerland
>Not white
This was made by a mutt

I can see it now. A frenchmen is blocking the road.
>Muszę jechać do roboty
>KURRRWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

typical subhuman polish nigger 2bh

Heil Poland! !!!!
Fuck comunists !!!!

based poles crushing down subhuman yellow nazis

Attached: jkDqyxh.jpg (1920x1152, 420K)

no tak było

Yellow vest ar comunist u fucking retard

So yep subhuman antifa îs dead
Heil poland

based and yellowpilled

it says influences do you even read? also it's better to have long limbs and long head than
an infantilized asian elliot rodger with no chin and short limbs

based

Kurwa!
Stop this shit stupid poles you are supposed to be on our side against the EU tyrants.

Post-editing is a low-paying gig.

The 26 years old driver of the HGV "has been detained, and is currently in police custody," according to Caroline Armand, Avignon's Deputy Lawyer. "the driver appears to be a Polish citizen".

Stfu nigger

Most probably it wasn't a political action.
Every Polish driver has it, that there are times when you see the world clearly divided, as it really is: people inside the truck, and people outside the truck. And nothing else matters.

At these times, the choice is always simple.

>t. Polish trucker

Attached: z23765731V,Potracenie-rowerzystki-na-al--Mickiewicza.jpg (960x539, 85K)

Kekistani flag. Opinion discarded.

I'm sure the truck driver will be sent to prison for 419 years.

French justice is pretty lax....but only if you're not white
He's fucked.

t. pole

English is a different language branch to French, you often can't get the jist of messages with no knowledge of the language.

so Poles finally understood that the only way is the German way!

good for you based Jow Forumsak, you still need to gib back Preussen.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

>newsbeezer.com/franceeng/a-23-year-old-yellow-vest-was-killed-in-avignon-by-a-truck/
1st french do not block muslims and migrants in calais constantly block and attack trucks on a highway, now frenchies themselves started blocking highways... french must really hate truck drivers.

Why would we be on side of retarded frenchies? Their country is getting taken over and they are protesting about muh gas prices. When you have cancer you do not start treating zit on your face.

This is not about gas prices, how can all of you be so dense or misinformed?
I left this place for a couple of weeks and all the place have fallen to idiocy.

Show that flag mutt

Attached: A14329D1-56BF-470B-9ECC-4BD491CA973B.png (620x686, 83K)

youtu.be/18u7iSSBNOY
with english subtitles

Attached: 1544222704690.jpg (544x408, 81K)

>irish
>most white

The dead was a gypsy, this polish did well, godSPEED

French...he was a gypsy