I want to put a bullet in Xi Jinping

Fuck this guy. He is a totalitarian and needs to be stopped. Your gooks are weak. Your pussies are too tight. You manipulate your currency like it's clay. Enough is enough.

America stands for democracy not tyranny. Xi Jinping, your end will come. Your children will burn in hell.

Attached: _98032987_gettyimages-810310530.jpg (660x371, 19K)

Sheldon Adelson will lose all his money.

THEN HE MUST FALL LIKE THE TRAITOR HE IS!!!

TAIWAN NUMBA WONNNNN

Do it then, we didn't groom you for nothing.

this leaf shares your beef

t. Proxyleaf

dmw
you fucked up m8y

Attached: ims-bono.jpg (537x500, 81K)

Winnie the Pooh did nothing wrong

based leaf

user, I am calling for their own citizens to take care of the dead. Do they not have arms in China? Are they this weak?

deed*

incorrect. he didnt kill eeyore for being a weak faggot

>Your pussies are too tight

Attached: 1544531853451.jpg (660x509, 53K)

America "stands" for rampant feminism, marxism, and multiculturalism

>America stands for democracy not tyranny

Not since 2016. We've got our own dictator to deal with

China stands for winnie the pooh, rampant censorship, and citizen credit scores

Attached: 1542846660599.png (500x377, 269K)

how are you this much of a retarded faggot?

and in 20 years it will still be majority chinese

what will america be?

Winnie the pooh is a massive self conscious cuck

>marxism

Yep America the most hyper-capitalist death star of globalization stands for collective ownership of the means of production.

The Chicoms have flooded both of our countries with fentanyl and engage in widespread espionage in the west.

Look up Project Sidewinder if you want an idea of just how much they have fucked Canada up.

Canadian media are siding with that crooked Huawei heiress...I wonder why?

Attached: IMG_8513.png (800x524, 628K)

just fine chang, and we're taking those fucking islands you're building in the ocean

Attached: 1541626318251.jpg (607x459, 47K)

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區
The Хinjiang Uyghur Αutοnοmοus Region 新疆维吾尔自治区

I suppose if you consider mexico "just fine"

lol

fuck off bitch he's the only strong leader this planet has

>what are guns & walls
You get the first nuke you reddit spacing chink
then the spics next if they refuse to stop

Attached: 1544294027655.gif (446x384, 57K)

based

You're the typical boot licker. I bet you like Kim Jung because he smiles some times on camera. Jesus Christ.

One man shows some strength and now he's your daddy? Lmao

tell you what redneck. in 6 months when america is in another recession thats strong enough that they cant deny it is in effect remeber this they dont have to buy anything from america. iphones are now banned in china. let that sink in

as americas housing market declines and bitcoin dies look around. jc penny and sears might not exist in another year. gm is almost dead. microsoft is being investigated for fraud... again and last time they were caught lying to investors just like apple

when your cheeto cant save you and beaners still lounge about the country side because he gave them work visas remember that you wasted time bitching about a country with lasers so strong they create matter on surfaces they strike . your pipe dreams of war are laughable america wouldnt last a full week in a war with china and having to surrender to them means the military gets stripped down and your not allowed to have any factories or they will keep bombing america. the fired a icbm over america what 4 years ago. every last person in the mid west watched it fly over head. they invaded washington state under obama and america never retaliated

"Commo estai, Gringo? Esta bien! Bueno! Fantastico!"
"Ayo hol up! Wuz dat beana doin hea takin muh gibs? Tax dat whitey boi!"
"Excuse me, but I don't like this. I used to be middle class!"
(((R A C I S T)))

Attached: When you reveal your merchant level.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

NK is a hell on Earth, strawman harder
your spacing & ending of every post with a "LOL" or "LMAO" shows what an impotent little brainlet you really are

Attached: 1544360234116.png (744x804, 167K)

>amerigoys butthurt because China is styling on them and also the jew media is conditioning them to hate China

Good goy remember, China BAAAD. Israel GOOOD.

this is an English website you parasite, hows Germany doing these days? oh destroying Europe? business as usual

Attached: 1544153721280.jpg (450x600, 98K)

based

>cuck calls other cuck based
more news at 11

Attached: 1523004633555.jpg (710x577, 84K)

Nice projection, you deranged Amerimutt. And Jow Forums was created by luggage lad and is owned by Hiroshimoot

Attached: Amerimutt.png (503x455, 137K)

Enjoy prison.

content://media/external/file/43807

Eh, I'd rather stand with China on that.

based and/or also reispilled

Attached: xi jinping.png (473x473, 427K)

The deep state shills are in full force after China banned the trash iPhone over there.
Who gives a fuck about bug people? Killary wanted war with Russia and now Trump wants war with China. This is the last time I fall for the US democracy meme, you totalitarian fucks.