Wow u nazis are SO COOL

Wow u nazis are SO COOL

fuck u

"An emergency medical technician has been placed on unpaid leave after racist comments surfaced of him comparing black patients to gorillas and claiming to take "immense satisfaction" as he "terrorized" an African American boy with a needle."

Attached: 20181213_114003.jpg (1440x2212, 766K)

Attached: 1524963982289.jpg (288x288, 29K)

I'm Jewish because I dont believe in terrorizing CHILDREN? fuck is the matter with you nazis

Niggers aren't human.
Go back to PETA faggot.

Lol what's going to happen when everyone gets fired for off the cuff comments? I don't get it, incentivizing normies to police speech is a mao zedong technique that can be very effective in the right situation but what good is it doing in America? At least in China they'll murder you or gulag you for wrongthink, lefties dont have the power to do anything worse than taking away the only thing keeping socially alienated gun owners from going out with a bang.

How can you still defend multiculturalism when you got Europe to use as an example? Learn from our mistake retard. Dont become us.

>deal with it

Attached: D9522F31-B570-4351-B229-4650467876E1.gif (160x160, 512K)

>An emergency medical technician has been placed on unpaid leave after racist comments surfaced of him comparing black patients to gorillas
Good. Gorillas deserve some respect.

I this Mcnabb from TDS?

Top cringe.

McNabb'll be fine.

Well we're objectively morally superior to you, since we didn't just reduce the medical care in a county over a joke.

>I'm Jewish because I dont believe in terrorizing CHILDREN?
No, because you come off as a disingenuous piece of shit.

Attached: jidf ball.jpg (800x800, 252K)

Yep. Dumbass edglord winning the usual prizes.
>it was a comedy sketch bro
All you had to do is not use your job for content.

Good, they should lock him up for a few months too. Give him a taste of the same sort of hot dicking that nazi faggot who killed the landwhale in his car is getting right now. Preferably nigger dick.

>but what good is it doing in America?
Do you think ZOG cares about that?

Yeah

You do enjoy exploiting and burning children alive though right? It's for the art so it's okay though

Attached: SafetySquad.jpg (719x1280, 56K)

Oh no, who will treat dying nignogs now? Wow, you really showed the impoverished black residents of rural Virginia!

hahahahaha the modern world is so fucking gay burn it all

While I understand your sentiment, to my knowledge, he never alluded to purposefully malpractice.

>How can you still defend multiculturalism
Because they are paid to do it. All leftist activism is paid work these days, so posting anti-white agit-prop on the internet is likely the same.

the kid thing is pretty degenerate. but yeah, people in emergency medical know niggers are dangerous.

lol yup. Unfortunately this means he'll probably be shitting up the show a lot more with his cold takes and dumb commentary.

i still can't believe he used his real name from day 1

one less person helping niggers after they get shot
one more person looking for a job with less nigger interaction

You're Jewish because you engage in phony outrage against Alex McNabb and cover up the Jewish supremacist Hatzalah ambulance service.

>Yep. Dumbass edglord winning the usual prizes.
What happens when anons look him up, and find out that you are not speaking the truth?

Not that I think you care, since you just post what your employer want.

>Lol what's going to happen when everyone gets fired for off the cuff comments?
Jews don't care, they must punish those who don't bow down to them.

Why do people rag on Alex so much? I've never heard him say anything retarded.

All you had to do was not be a faggot.

>shitting up the show a lot more
fug. Last time I listened it sounded like he was safe, something new happen?

He is not particularly interesting or insightful either.

surprised it took this long. Real long time. His schtick for years was that his employer was cool with him going on a neo-nazi podcast 1-2 times a week, and saying nigger every other sentence.

lol the system thinks it can stop people killing it with money bribes

He is not going to get fired because they need him more than he needs them. They are just going to wait until the drama dies down and put him back to work.

>What happens when anons look him up, and find out that you are not speaking the truth?
Nothing, as anons and normies have no power, Jews and their retarded race traitor shabbos goyim minions do. Well, nothing yet, tides are turning, acts like this are acts of desperation from a decaying power structure desperately trying to hold onto its waning control. They're going to get nastier the weaker they get and the more we're poised to rise up over them.

There's an article he wrote about his mother's suicide and after reading that, it's hard for me to rag on the guy.

He could have still gotten away with it had it not been for the comment about using a bigger needle to draw blood from an unruly black. Aside from that they have nothing.

It's comical, because some nigger is probably going to die now that this guy is out of a job. The left always does more damage than good.

He has always been good on the blog. But somehow that doesn't translate well into the podcast.

Alex McNabb is the kind of asshole troll that people on this site used to aspire to be. He's a shitposter and one of the best.

I bet that once the attention goes away they'll put him back on the job since. He hasn't exactly hid his views, he was on TDS for years under his real name and his boss didn't give a shit.

>terrorized an African American boy with a needle"
EMTs don't use needles

roman catlick system of confession.
once you confess you inherit a mess.

He lives in a 91% white county.

Dr. Narcan is a fictionalized/dramatic account of various stories told to him by various medical professionals. The piece of shit writing the article knew that, of course.

>Wow u nazis are SO COOL
But yes, we are, Nazis actually have good jobs and save lives, antifa does drugs and gets money from rich Jews to attack real champions of the workers and the downtrodden.

Black people call emergency services at a rate much higher than white people do (because niggers never pay their bills, they think its free). I wouldn't be surprised if a disproportionate amount of his patients are black.

McNabb was supposed to be undoxable.

you must be retarded then

>interrupting with cold takes
>thinks he is funny
>history of counter signaling everything
>even counter signaled white sharia
>is a muh lady

>ha ha, someone got fired for disagreeing with my politics during their free time.

I sincerely hope people like you get rounded up into camps.

McNabb is a great writer, but terrible at speaking on his toes. My main complaint with him as that he isn't funny and he fucks up the flow of the conversation by interrupting with either a shitty joke or "I wanna talk for a little bit here about (insert completely unrelated topic)." I've always been of the opinion that the show would be better without him, but the show's gotten so bad lately that it scarcely matters at this point.

We should tell backs to call these numbers for free healthcare.

Attached: 48366460_10216581380581482_70560063495864320_n.jpg (540x960, 52K)

he msut have been talked to because he doesnt interrupt nearly as much as he used to

>whole gimmick is he is undoxable
>remember episode where he was saying he lived in virginia and mike was like "woah guy you probably shouldnt be saying this"

>gets doxed when he has a child and now actually has a family to support by using a story of medical malpractice he personally performed

he is fucking retarded

Attached: gerarfgeg.jpg (777x822, 74K)

>vacation optics

Attached: 1537425058360.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Too many blackpills lately.

McNabb is the worst co-host anyway

>emergency medical tech
>"fired off the cuff for terrorizing children patients, what's the big deal?"

No, the racist fired tech has to deal with it

But I do believe in killing Jewish and israeli children.

No, because I'm already tracing who fired him.
They will be punished.

Nazis are liberal lefties get it straight fucktard

Maybe you can explain it to me. Are children not afraid of needles the rest of the time?

ruby ridge. waco. twin peaks. spain, america.

Attached: sealspast.jpg (2935x4193, 3.15M)

Out of curiosity would needles make good ied shrapnel?
Not that i would build one just ruminating if they can replace nails.

Imagine someone you love dies in the care of an EMT worker. Maybe it had nothing to do with that worker and maybe that worker did his job. But imagine you found out that the worker believed your loved one was sub-human, deserved to die, or something along those lines. Could you ever be at peace not knowing if they murdered or neglected by that EMT worker?

Suspended but not fired. They don't want to get sued.

McNabb?!?

Well. Its very simple: does that EMT have any complaints levied against him by any of his other patients of color? no? then stop feeling bad about something that didn't happen you stupid cunt

>does that EMT have any complaints levied against him by any of his other patients of color? no?

Yes, the doctor that worked on your grandmother thought she was subhuman and deserved to be purged from the earth, and yes she died suddenly, but check out the doc's yelp page, no complaints :)

Frankly, i doubt it would be as effective

Seeing as his job is to provide medical support if I were black and was dying I wouldn't trust this guy to try and save me. Nah free speech has consequences. Fuck him.

>implying this is motivated by concern for his patients
>implying this isn't about trying to make a man with a child unemployable forever
the fuck did his kid to you
stfu gay liar

que? black guy? at paki shop?

Attached: Gallehus_cipher_Hartner.png (439x222, 19K)

How many have said that Nazis are subhuman, and kept their job?

>58462▶
> (You)

It's just common sense that if you believe that certain human beings aren't worthy of life, or that they're a threat that must be harmed or even exterminated, you shouldn't be put in a position of trust with their lives. If he felt the way he did, why did he even join that profession?

8 == +-1

>I were black and was dying I wouldn't trust this guy to try and save me
Not many want his job, so it's him or nobody.

Attached: 4-220917105302.jpg (512x512, 79K)

If there was a nurse or doctor or something that said nazis are subhuman and deserve to die, and a nazi was placed in their care and then died, that would warrant an investigation.

>If he felt the way he did, why did he even join that profession?
You learn something that your teachers have been mum about, when you start working a real job.

If the health care teachers had told the truth about niggers, he would have done something else?

Attached: anti-white sociopaths.jpg (640x480, 53K)

exit@twinpeak
9o35f2324fc

Only actual American on the show.
>blue collar
>rural
>southern
>not married to a Jew
>not from Jew York
Alex seems like the only one worth listening to. Plus, the only writer.

But we both know that nothing happens in these cases?

Are you to tell me that the ruling dogma in America is not anti-white after we have seen what happened in Cville?

akshually it's our mistake
56% and dark days ahead desu

Exactly EMT work is a joke. I'm glad I quit.

that's a nice hypothetical. in reality more niggers are probably going to die in the time he's suspended because mcnabb was already working in an understaffed area

based and redpilled.

Damn son.

you're a kike because muh outrage only extends to white males. if the races were reversed you wouldn't give a shit and it wouldn't be on CNN.

Fuck off jew

In the off-chance you are serious: It doesn't take an IQ above 75 to read between the lines of those articles, "racist white supremacist" is ALWAYS spinning-bullshit propaganda.

Wake the fuck up

Attached: 1B2F4705-DD4B-4E9E-90B8-62553AF86DF6.jpg (1025x512, 113K)

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

>in reality more niggers are probably going to die
But the virtue signalers don't care about reality.
What they care about, is showing the rest of the Multikult how they too hate Whitey, even if they are White.

>In one podcast from October 4, 2016, first reported by the Huffington Post, McNabb tells of an emergency call to what he characterized as a black apartment complex that medics call "Ebola Alley." Using the Dr. Narcan persona, he refers to a black woman as a "dinduisha" and called her a shaved "Harambe," the name of a famous gorilla.

lmao. it's always tickles me to read Jow Forums memes in a news article. somebody had to spend a long time combing through TRS material to find this old fuckin sketch to get him on

Attached: 1528542879017.gif (517x469, 147K)

Anybody in Ireland that dare protest the one million non-whites your government have decided to import, because that too can be described as play stupid games win stupid prizes?

no need to be upset

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (598x598, 25K)

My girlfriend is best friends with this guy. I feel really bad for him. He deserved better.

>sub-human, deserved to die
Only Jews actually think of people like this, then they project their attitudes on everyone else