It’s ridiculous that it’s unconstitutional for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to run for president

It’s ridiculous that it’s unconstitutional for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to run for president

>vox.com/2018/12/12/18134945/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc-president

Attached: 1067497332.jpg.0.jpg (1820x1213, 264K)

she cute.

immigrants run for president? cortez has political smarts? holy shit lefties are fucking extreme!

jezz, why do democrats isolate her in her own party.

she should go back to peurto rico. nobody is changing the constitution for her or rubio or cruz (he wasnt legally allowed to run it was just a stunt that he ran. he applied for canadian citizenship and got it. he could have been thrown out of the government)

It was unconstitutional for Obama (not born in america) and it would've been unconstitutional if Cruz won.

In other words, there's nothing stopping her

We're citizens tho. I bet this crazy bitch was born in the US.

Death would.

She still has to be 35

I will die to protect mommy

She wont be saved from her own big mouth, its just a matter of time.

She’s a dumb whore. So are you. Kys.

Attached: 65DB1C9D-1C0C-4558-9F12-160FE96A9083.jpg (665x1024, 92K)

you shill

Which can only mean that the dems are using her to gauge the latino vote. The political machinery is supposed to start moving right about now for 2020. She's too young. She will not be the candidate but she surely will be down the road if she survives the political life.

>cute = should run a country

Attached: 1534980789645.png (263x322, 9K)

That was never said or implied, you infidel

But it was implied that she’s cute, which she isn’t.

FACT: OP was paid 30 cents to make this thread. He generates income based on the amount of replies it gets.

Let's help OP out and put horseface on the front page of reddit!

I wish.

>cute

she looks like Ginsberg if she'd been mainlining botox

Must be cold outside. You can totally see her pokies

Can i be in the screenshot

And she wouldn't for you
Which is what a leader should do
Fucking dumbass jew.

Wait so Sarah Palin was underqualified because she was a hockey mom, but this goblina bartender is somehow qualified?

I keep having this dream where Im in a far back corner at my college library which was gigantic at 3am. OC is a librarian Ive see a hundred times. One night she comes around the book case with those glasses and that dress then asks if I need any help finding anything then bites her bottom lip and makes that Im cold pose exactly like this pic.

Attached: IMG_2084.jpg (600x450, 36K)

she's a textbook example of "wedging", that is, the elite creating a layer of insulation between middle class america and themselves. she is given a modicum of power but is clearly dependent on her puppermasters, as are most of you, and has no loyalty whatsoever toward middle class america.

Is he /ourdude/?

twitter.com/mattyglesias

Attached: Matthew_Yglesias.jpg (1024x1684, 284K)

in other words, she's a model anti-citizen, disguised as a model citizen. truly an infernal strategy.

Dang, she is my waifu. I just want to nestle those titties.

what do you call a tool in the fridge?

cold hoe

i very much suspect she'll play the roll of the saboteur and act as a foil for some republican hack.

sound about right?

The points made are valid
It is true people younger people then the presidential age are hired in jobs that determine life and death.

Though obviously this is propaganda to want someone like her run..would we all be reluctant if it was someone who was right wing?

>We should fix the Constitution ASAP

They don't want any rules they don't agree with.

What the fuck.

Attached: 1383805834562.jpg (314x246, 27K)

also seems nobody wants to hug or greet her , she'd probably scream rape

>The Constitution is ridiculous

*yawn*
Another libtard thread.

the constitution is designed to be amended if society so chooses..and we should

voting rights only for property owners and those with income.

the only people getting raped here are middle class americans.

what did they mean by this

Attached: hmmm.png (350x409, 282K)

>and act as a foil for some republican hack.

actually no. she's going to act as a foil for the "voice of reason" within her own party. she'd garner far too much sympathy if republicans started picking on her.

but what am i even talking about thier narrative for? it doesn't matter. it's a work of fiction anyway. who knows, she could be the next president. the more asinine the better, that's how these people think.

>thier
their

>There’s nothing wrong with old people per se, but essentially everyone has lost a step or two both mentally and physically by their mid-70s.
Matthew Yglesias is an ageist bigot. Old people are just as capable as young people.

WE know you hate the constitution, traitor. WE are just waiting for it to be legal to shoot you.

Happy Hanukkah

Attached: themoreyounotice.png (1820x1213, 3.34M)

sage

This is exactly the reason why it is in the constitution. To prevent a foreign born agent from subverting the government with communism.

She looks like a lost dog, but she still does look cute. Can't wait for the 2 years of memes out of her.

Nose
Merchant
Never fails

archive it at archive.is plox, I can't get it on my IP, verboten

or just tell me the qrd? she's an immigant(not natural born) and

shes not even hot, she'd never get any votes.