Capitan Euro saves UK from Brexit

maybe

Attached: capitaneurosavesUK.jpg (931x839, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49_OGe5OfSM
captaineuro.eu/about-captain-euro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-01.jpg (596x843, 302K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-02.gif (596x843, 111K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-03.gif (596x843, 126K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-04.gif (596x843, 266K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-05.jpg (596x843, 244K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-06.gif (596x843, 2.82M)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-07.gif (596x843, 415K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-08.gif (596x843, 196K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-14.jpg (596x843, 197K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-09.jpg (596x842, 178K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-10.gif (596x842, 126K)

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-11.jpg (596x842, 252K)

End

Attached: TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT-12.png (1856x1137, 269K)

top kek this seems truely like pro EU propaganda.

>100% European funds
>aka your taxes

coming from an union that imposes sanctions on states that try to leave it that is a bit hypocretical especially when playing the referendum card
>youtube.com/watch?v=49_OGe5OfSM

really? It is issued by the EU?

Holy shit brexit resurrected dinosaurs. I can finally visit jurassic park

I'd also like to know. My entire life has been extra hours and the money that it made them printed - this? I mean I know that democracy can't work without slaves, but at least when actual Germans ran the place Brussels would just abuse Africans.

>Captain Euro® was originally launched back in the 1990s to help launch the new Euro currency, and solve Europe’s lack of clear identity. It created instant public impact, appearing on the cover of The Wall Street Journal, Time magazine, The Times, BBC, The Sun, CNN and news channels around the world. He was an exciting figure. With the Euro’s successful launch and reception, Captain Euro had done his job!
>AT LEAST, UNTIL NOW! Now, Captain Euro has returned to fight evil syndicate VIPERA. He’s back, and this time, it’s personal!
>With Captain Euro’s relaunch comes an entirely new approach and audience. The new Captain Euro also uses the power of satire, humour, and international intrigue to raise awareness of critical global challenges.
>He is also tasked with exposing and criticizing areas which lack effective global governance, or systems with excess bureaucracy; particularly in the context of contemporary national, European and global politics. These new stories include Captain Euro dealing with global issues and world leaders including Barack Obama, Angela Merkel, Matteo Renzi, European Commission President Juncker, Vladimir Putin and David Cameron, among others. When world leaders want advise and wisdom about EU and global affairs, they come to Captain Euro. Who else!?
>captaineuro.eu/about-captain-euro/

Breddy gud. The animation is a nice touch.

im in awe at the size of captain euro

>uk is now a total wasteland
already is mate