Potential happening?

timeinc.net/thedrive/the-war-zone/25460/now-massive-plumes-of-chaff-are-lighting-up-radar-over-maine-and-florida-too?source=dam

>Two days after a huge cloud of chaff lit up weather radar covering portions Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky, as well as social media, more plumes have now appeared over Maine and Florida. We have no official confirmation as of yet, but the formations look very similar in composition to the one that developed in the Midwest.

Attached: 20181213_123618.png (720x1103, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.timeinc.net/thedrive/the-war-zone/25460/now-massive-plumes-of-chaff-are-lighting-up-radar-over-maine-and-florida-too?source=dam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prey_(novel)
independent.co.uk/news/science/sun-dimming-solar-geoengineering-volcano-eruption-global-warming-climate-change-harvard-a8667141.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TDvLCPe8viU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Working link
amp.timeinc.net/thedrive/the-war-zone/25460/now-massive-plumes-of-chaff-are-lighting-up-radar-over-maine-and-florida-too?source=dam

what the fuck is chaff

chaff?

anti missile lock counter measure that fighter jets use

It's what military use as countermeasure against em seeking missiles and as radar reflectant.

oh so more JFEX drills. oh well.

that's actually massive tho, chaff isn't used in that quantity for LAS let alone in training

confetti made of tinfoil vomited by military planes

Its the rise of the nanites.
Crichton was right!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prey_(novel)

It's amazing to me that Metal Gear Solid has been out for almost 20 years and people still don't know what chaff is

that's a beautiful way to put it.

mh. wargames to impress papa putin?

>massive clouds of chavs

Attached: chaff.jpg (416x388, 23K)

independent.co.uk/news/science/sun-dimming-solar-geoengineering-volcano-eruption-global-warming-climate-change-harvard-a8667141.html

First ever sun-dimming experiment will mimic volcanic eruption in attempt to reverse muh global warming

It has also been used since WWII to simply blanket radar screens to either make it seem like an attack is incoming, or to hide the number of planes in an attack.
I recently helped dig up a Lancaster that crashed after a raid, and the whole area was littered with chaff, strips of aluminium coated paper that just lay a few inches bellow the surface.

In this case, they were probably using the chaff to train radar crews. They seem to do it every few years, but it's quickly becoming less and less common.

What are they trying to hide in the air?

America may happens to be a metal geard.

Would be worse than an invasion desu

No doubt those fucking aliens again. Didn't the feds tell them to fuck off?

Hopefully it's just the military.

Attached: Facebook-Ayy-lmao-db3049.png (500x584, 117K)

oi m9 u got a loiscents for dat mem uise?

Your mum

if they were hitting the new madrid fault line with haarp, would it show up like this on radar?

You separate it from the wheat.

>The team will use a balloon suspended 12 miles above Earth to spray tiny chalk particles across a kilometre-long area
This is completely unrelated, but also a fucking great idea.
Not even your rainy hellhole has been escaping increasing temperatures, though very few people bring up the fact that England has been consistently losing crops to high summer temperatures.

> high summer temperatures

hahahaha

Minofsky particles?

kino

Attached: 1111.png (1866x572, 139K)

We Newtypes now

Reminder that brits get heatstroke in anything more than 30c

CHEMTRAILS

Pleiadian chads are here!

Attached: 1537271287121.jpg (2048x833, 388K)

It has a lot to do with the verities of crops grown in the UK. Each geographical region will generally have a particular variant of whatever crop they're growing.
Since the crops grown in the UK aren't suited to the higher temperatures, they're often killed due to under-watering, high root temperatures and an increase in destructive pests.

>shame it's not true.

Attached: ihavestartedto know.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Probably the AF using up it's supplies in "training" so they an keep their budget for next year.

Attached: hires_070914-f-0528c-004.jpg (2336x3504, 1.5M)

Bump for Chad clouds.

Flares aren't chaff.

That explains why it's 45 degrees Fahrenheit where I live right now.

window?
Chaff (countermeasure)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Modern US Navy RR-144 (top) and RR-129 (bottom) chaff countermeasures and containers. Note how the strips of the RR-129 chaff (bottom) are of different widths, while those of the RR-144 (top) are all the same width. The RR-144 is designed to prevent interference with civil ATC radar systems.

Chaff, originally called Window[1] by the British and Düppel by the Second World War era German Luftwaffe (from the Berlin suburb where it was first developed), is a radar countermeasure in which aircraft or other targets spread a cloud of small, thin pieces of aluminium, metallized glass fibre(fiber) or plastic, which either appears as a cluster of primary targets on radar screens or swamps the screen with multiple returns.

Modern armed forces use chaff (in naval applications, for instance, using short-range SRBOC rockets) to distract radar-guided missiles from their targets. Most military aircraft and warships have chaff dispensing systems for self-defense. An intercontinental ballistic missile may release in its midcourse phase several independent warheads as well as penetration aids such as decoy balloons and chaff.
Contents

So.. it's a geoengineering experiment to see the effects on temperature?

WRONG.
This whole thread is wrong.

This isn't chaff. Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea the scale of these 'chaff plumes'?

This is weather seeding by the military ('deep state').

In the midwest there has been a fog for over a week caused by this.

nice

Attached: 1542231698687.jpg (540x720, 79K)

I noticed this fog in minnesota.

They are using a metal spray very high in the atmosphere to heat the atmosphere and depress temperatures lower in the atmosphere in order to trap moisture (and pollution) at ground level

The metal spray had descended far enough to be detected by radar by the time the prevailing wind blew it southeast of wisconsin

I've seen it here in PA too.

notice how this thread is a pissing post for mental retards in unusual numbers

the government operates AI botnets to disrupt discourse over key issues

I want to believe.

far out, man

Attached: 1542236070578.jpg (778x699, 121K)

they all looks like brainless zombies to me

its military decoy

I think this is most likely the case. Given chaff effects are seen with aluminum and aluminum being used in chemtrails and weather modifications something of this scale has to be for geoengineering.

Brainlet.jpg

I just slather my balls in baby powder and have no problems with chaff

Dare i say it? Powerful statement.

The poetic Bong.

Lord save us from the smelly chav clouds

It is the same in every thread. As soon as a conversation starts here, the bots/shills show up and start dumping their stale memes that have been posted here hundreds of times.

Floridanon here, can confirm a plume of chaff just flew over my house

Yes sadly this place has become a giant sticky target for bots to completely shit up the place, drown out conversation regarding what our faggot government is doing, and when you attack them on it thanks just say stuff like “can’t handle the banter” XD

merely a glitch in the radar

Merely a shill

gross. what a bunch of whores

Mainefag here.

Literally nothing about this anywhere. Chalk it up to (yet) another nothingburger.

Those plumes are 100 miles long each. Never heard of military chaff at that scale before. How are they delivering it?
>devil's advocate against muh cloud seeding
>best I can come up with is delivery method

>How are they delivering it?
High altitude rockets.

>burn burn yes you gonna burn
>burn burn yes you gonna burn (yes you gonna)
>burn burn yes you gonna burn
It's what will be burned up in the eternal fire when the wheat is separated from it by the Great Harvester

>Anonymous
Kek no one played it who had an Xbox.

byump

It hurts that I read this and I so desperately want it to be true and know it’s not. I just want to go home. I honestly don’t k ow if it’s heaven and Jesus Christ or aliens or what, but my whole life, despite all the gifts I have been give, I’ve felt a longing to go home.

Fucking burger, that’s a lie. Thirty degrees is literally below freezing.

shill-bot bombardment proceeds

Attached: 1517981363855.jpg (768x432, 36K)

Attached: Run1.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

It creates a huge radar cross section (RCS). Basically like trying to find a needle in haystack at that point.

Can’t take a dry joke. Sad!

I don’t k ow what it is, but I suspect that a war is being fought we’re not being told about. Naval vessels crashing? A dozen different aircrafts getting into fatal accidents? What’s worse, the implied level of incompetence of the United States armed forces, or that we are at war and are being kept in the dark?

I think it’s probably China, but I’m not willing to rule out the possibility it’s not terrestrial - they lie to us about EVERYTHING.

""""""""""""""""SCIENTISTS""""""""""""""""""

Like Chad, but further right.

It's the shell of seeds and things like corn husk.

Like when Chad chaffs your wife

An Introduction to Geo-Engineering:

Attached: 2cf24de55520632253582d76bba754dbbdda26d6d994f871d46f956d7855e566.jpg (1940x1294, 750K)

game was out before the xbox existed moron

bump

Im burnt out with hoping that after awakening that when I turn on my pc I will see everything has changed.

Nothing ever happens.

I help by spreading the white genocide meme but there needs to be top-down energy here instead of just memes (bottom-up).

Plus there is always a very good chance NONE of this shit is about white genocide. Maybe they are battling each other over control over the graveyard.

Kill, Fuck, Kill, Marry, Fuck & Kill, Kill

kill