Cytoia Brown

So, what are Jow Forums's thoughts on the Cytoia Brown case and her possible pardon?

Attached: ny-1544388754-t5t8s54632-snap-image.jpg (1200x1008, 91K)

murderous bitch is playing an entire political movement...

What'd she do?. She's pretty cute. Pardon her.

She shot and killed a man who gave her a ride into town. She claimed he was a rapist to the court but in jail she told her cell mate she killed him for his money and his car. Got sentenced to 50 years in prison and now she is claiming racism.

Prostitute that could have at any time went to the police but instead murdered her pimp

what are you a fucking nigger? kill yourself

damn. kill the bitch.

fuck off you gay faggot

I thought she murdered a guy who hired her?

stop lying thats not what happened

But those boobies look like a lot of fun.

>Cytoia
What?

for all of you that dont know she was a teenager and killed her kidnapper who was pimping her out with his own gun after he raped her then ran to a police station and was arrested for killing him

I may or may not be drunk

could be I honestly don't pay attention to the plight of the prostitute

That's not what I heard. I read that she was hired by a dude for sex, when she got to his house refused to have sex with him and when he rolled over to sleep, she pulled out a gun from her purse and shot him in the back of the head. She then stole his firearms and money and fled to her pimp.

How in the fuck did you come up with that? Her story is widely known and readily available for you to read..

That too

i live in nashville its on The news every week , she killed her pimp to escape wtf is all this other stuff you're the ones making up stuff if Anything

she was an actual prostitute, she killed her client and robbed him for her pimp

definitely not her story

Well of course her story isn't going to be what actually happened if she murdered a dude in cold blood

#believe waman

On the night of August 6, 2004, Brown, then 16-years-old, met Johnny Mitchell Allen, a 43-year-old real estate broker and United States Army veteran, in the parking lot of a Sonic Drive-In on Murfreesboro Road in Nashville, Tennessee, a known red-light district.[7] Brown agreed to have sex with Allen for the price of $150.00 USD; the two ordered dinner and Allen drove the two of them to his home on Mossdale Road.[8] At some point during the evening, Brown shot and killed Allen with a .40-caliber handgun she carried on her person and stole from Allen's residence $172.00 USD in cash, several firearms, and a vehicle, a Ford F150.[9][10] She then drove Allen's vehicle to InTowne Suites, to meet her pimp.

Its closer than yours.

i heard that she fisted a white woman to death in public and when confronted, she snapped her fingers three times and said "mmmmmmm oh no you didnant"

She's a crackhead psycho that shot a man in the head while he was asleep, then robbed him.

The lugenpresse is spinning this story with a dindunuffin false narrative for some reason.

Attached: 1512680072465.png (494x525, 249K)