Fascists Beware! Gritty is Watching

If you're a bigot, we will make you, if you hide, we will find you, if you run, we will chase you. This is your final warning.

Remember: Gritty is Watching

twitter.com/EyesOfGritty/status/1073004572946427905?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-131720_Twitter.jpg (1058x1542, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/start-prepping-electric-grid-prime-target-of-terrorists-profound-threat-says-dhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting pepe
Post gritty
Thx

Reported for harassment.
Fucking commies

For every one you dox, two will go missing. This isn’t a warning. It has been happening for years.

Remember: 100k people are missing in the US at any given time

>omg
>this guy is pretending to be an actual good guy when he's actually a bad guy fashist.
Why are leftists so retarded and lacking in self-awareness?

When will we start seeing brazil tier webms for gender fluid commies?

"Hate" is newspeak for "disagreement with a communist faggot". Get out.

Attached: nyaa.jpg (1247x935, 112K)

If you get too good at it, you might not like what we do when you catch us.

We're richer than you. We're smarter than you. We outnumber you.

This

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/start-prepping-electric-grid-prime-target-of-terrorists-profound-threat-says-dhs
May this or Carrington Event 2.0 arrive already. We have been preparing for 5+ decades. Urbanites will cull themselves when Survival Of The Fittest commences via halt shipments of sustenance, water/sewage disruption, proliferated urban gang warlords looting/hording essentials and utter chaos from the unprepared/attritionlet cosmopolitanfags. I do thank cityfags that the 6 of us on this household get paid big for OTR gigs though. Nonetheless, if going back to the primitive needs to happen so the great equilibrium happens, so be. I just wish I can see the panic and utter terror in the eyes of those cityfags.

>evil, racist proud boy is an upstanding citizen and literally saves lives

>progressive and tolerant leftist hides behind meme account attempting to ruin lives and potentially endanger lives

Imagine my surprise

Attached: 1536698458843.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

there won't be. there will be clean, quiet, private executions, because we aren't savages.

How do we make this an alt-right meme?

Attached: S_GRITTY_SF-2.jpg (1501x1501, 205K)

Wait a fucking minute...

Is that regular car reviews in the front? If this commie is going to take on the RCR fanbase, he's about to get his shit pushed in...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-13 Gritty Is Watching on Twitter.jpg (1764x1670, 544K)

Too late.

Attached: 1542870625642.png (508x394, 153K)

it will not be televised , why would it.

And of you would stop hiding we will kill you.

Lets harass a volunteer firefighter so he doesn't save lives for free anymore. Hurr duurr that'll learn him.

RCR is a leftist faggot.

Get fucked shabbos goy.

Attached: 1543733428927.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

the left will (successfully) bully everyone to follow the preferable behavior. how do you stop this? stop giving a fuck?

Saged. Reported. KYS.

Gritty is a nigger.