POLICE KILL STRASBOURG TERRORIST

STRASBOURG TERROR SUSPECT HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED

Attached: D96454BC-F95D-4554-9F0F-6B485F7BD912.jpg (1125x829, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8HFwdUnVU
snopes.com/fact-check/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

france is a shithole.

So it was just a crisis actor.
Nice

Nice.
The only thing worrying me.
That guy got 27 previous criminal offenses and was free.
Meaning there are others just like him.

>Killed
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
For how long can they go on with this charade?

The goverment does not want to protect its people tho, they wouldn't need a goverment otherwise

Romania is by default but I agree

Too bad, he should've done some more damage. 2 kills is absolutely pathetic.

germany is a shithole.

I agree too but as I said Romania is by default

Attached: 1540771822424.jpg (719x960, 104K)

He was a Jew trying to pit Muslims and whites against each other. He has not been killed but has been extradited to (((israHELL))).

Are you saying that you're an exceptional shithole?
That you excel at being a shithole?

Good, forget about this distraction and let’s continue with the yellow vests.

Sure... He can't talk if he's dead now can he.
But the protests can now continue! wew

>Calling a literal islamist a jew
>Derailing the thread to avert have from shitskins
Oh nein, Ahmed, you will get the rope first

The (((media))) aired fake interviews
>He posed as a friend of killer saying he was a nice guy and strict muslim.
>Now a video emerged where he said he was bullshiting, he doesn't know the killer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8HFwdUnVU

Fuck off romanigger, your shithole is irrevelant.

True.
I've not seen it stated in the news in the last month, but what's really killing our democraty is the synchronous presidential and parliament elections.
It wasn't like that before Chirac.
Basically, any president from now on gets a full parliament majority for free.
I think it's why Yellow Jackets happened.

Counter-Terrorists Win!

Soral fuck off.

I guess that means the riots can start back up

Attached: 48090891_828255550840069_7079126665346940928_n.png (604x408, 309K)

What if some goat fucker blows himself up while attacking a police blockade?

yeah notice how they killed him instead of detaining him for questioning. they already knew everything, since they planned it

Probably was a jihadist to begin with and his friends/family agreed with him, not thinking he would act.

so the protests are back in then?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1020, 116K)

Ask me how do I know that you're a shitholer?
the shithole republic of france is a more honest title

Why are Romanians and almost other slav country so mean and act so edgy and trying always to be tough?

Niece.

Hello JIDF

he never existed

Obvious false flag to shut down the GJ's. The glowie who did it could be from anywhere though.

Yep and given how long that freak managed to evade police I'd say there'd be plenty of suicide bombers readying up for Saturday

That's quite possible as well.

Because you're a shithole.

So now we will never know if he did it or not.

Great.

> implying they wouldn't kill their actor
> implying there will be proof it was him
> implying a body will be seen
shit he could be on a beach sipping margarita's with James Fields, Edgar Welch and Robert Bowers

So the stolen Taxi was a hoax?

Jew

I know, but that user was really pretending that shitskins and white people are supposed to be allies

It's a dog eat dog world out there.

inferiority complex ?

See? No logic, only wanting to draw attention being tough.

no I say we are a shithole because of Migration and Romania is a Shithole because of Romanians

Wat dis?

wait what? The Presidential and Parliamentary elections are both held in the same time? What the actual fuck, France? Keep some check and balances at least, do them 2 years apart. Not saying that the whole system isn't rotten to the core, but Jesus Christ that's retarded. What was your participation rate in the last election cycle?

I'm asking because I'm seeing a pattern all across Europe, with the participation rates for elections being at an all time low. Which in turn means that if a President or a political party is elected with let's say 40-50% out of a total of 20-30% who voted, that means that the entire democratic system is completely null, given that legitimacy is obtained through numbers (and most of the people don't vote).

Attached: 1535650458177.jpg (800x684, 88K)

it was an Uber, you bigot !

He was a career criminal and a patsy.
What does gold paint smell like?

We have shithole intellectual here.

Attached: 1543412025597.jpg (657x527, 42K)

Know something we don't?

Bataclan theatre, France

>So the stolen Taxi was a hoax?
the license plate said "Jihad" and there was a Leaf in the mirror. if anything, i'd say that this cab was rare.

Attached: mirrorleaf.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

>James Fields
Too many have met him in jail.

Attached: C94A3715-B0CF-498D-B606-1CD119E74FDA.jpg (300x222, 22K)

Make way, apex shitholer incoming!

MASSIVE POLICE OPERATION STILL ONGOING DESPITE DEATH OF SUSPECT

Attached: B7E93B7D-1448-4081-B816-9C51C9EB954E.jpg (1125x1588, 786K)

Cos Jews have never pretended to be Arabs to frame them for stuff.

Attached: screenshot-www.bbc.co.uk-2018.12.13-20-44-34.png (678x1142, 436K)

Who do dis?
Mooselimes? Or da joooose?

We deported him along with his family, he's still bitter

M-maybe?

Attached: THP3d05SFhdRvLOKLs2gqUFz0THCvIe10gufubJGDV2XdWQOGjgCmk-Xv-oy3g6MV1tVaecTbRqUBlk0cLIdXjI-JvUsEHd1njlU (637x376, 43K)

>tfw the French police suppressed information to the press and general public that pretty much described how the terrorists decapitated and desecrated a dozen of people inside the theater, while the authorities were outside of it waiting for the order to intervene

I'm still amazed by the fact that the French didn't rebel against immigration right after the attacks, I truly am

Attached: 1496086515432.png (421x460, 252K)

BREAKING NEWS!!
france is still a shithole

Yeah man, shooters and terrorists are like 97% incompetent fagbois. Anyone half as capable as a normal person should be able to wreak unspeakable havoc, given that they have all the time in the world to scope shit out, recognize the problems you’re facing, and set up backup plans and shit.

>>feels bad man

Attached: 1544618045325.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>What the actual fuck, France?
Yeah, even Yellow jackets haven't noticed that's why they're on the streets.
Before Chirac, Presidency was 7 years and parliament 5.
Now it's both 5 and 3 month separated.
Good job, Jacque.

shut the fuck up you gippo, don't you have some Christmas iron tree to decorate?

If it were a false flag, wouldn't (((they))) have "shot" him on Monday? And kept the high threat level over the weekend.

this

Romania talking about shitholes...

Dude you are just embarrassing yourself in front of others.

>Now it's both 5 and 3 month separated.

don't tell me you first have the Presidential elections, followed by the Parliamentary ones? Please user, don't !

Attached: 1470342497157-0.jpg (574x500, 57K)

OK, they shot the Cherif but did the shoot the deputy too?

>tfw the French police suppressed information to the press and general public that pretty much described how the terrorists decapitated and desecrated a dozen of people inside the theater, while the authorities were outside of it waiting for the order to intervene
w-what???

Cât de țigan trebuie să fii ca să jumulești copac din pământ și apoi să îl împodobești cu căcaturi chinezești?

romania great is not gaura de rahat
all hail the romanian mastererace

Attached: romanianbusinessmen.jpg (634x422, 84K)

A false flag is an excuse to do something (shut down the protests with a "state of emergency" in this case). That would have wasted the whole CIAnigger murder spree.

For all we know they did shoot him on Monday and pretended he got away so as to declare the "emergency".

Dude, you're a muslim shithole caliphate.

I swear it was in self defence

They did things like cut of people dicks and nuts and shove them in their throats. Kept it hidden for a year.

Underrated post.

Even muslims are better than gyppo scum.

I mean think about it. How likely is it that this was all a test. The Strasbourg shooting that is. Sleeper cells aren't really that hard to come by. France must be full of them.

What's one got to lose if they were getting recorded then walked up to a armored police man, hugged them and blew up? I mean it could already be pre-written in the news-cycle and the higher ups in the media know it. Or maybe i'm just full of shit and losing my mind

The Hug of Turmoil
The Hug of Death

Attached: Insane-O.jpg (1280x720, 374K)

Well, exactly.
We lost our option to sanction a government mid-term is what it is.
So we just went to the street.

Attached: gold_paint_for_mihai.jpg (900x900, 195K)

Lmao

we back on for saturday?

Attached: 1544267635997.jpg (528x612, 146K)

How about you take some gypsy and muslim shitholers as presents this year?

First I've heard about it and I was here when it happened.

74 Lazaret Street, Strasbourg.

The leaks only came in just as the American Election ramped up so very few people noticed.

ok, good to know. Sad that he is actually real then. Poor guy.

Think you missed my point, I'm saying why declare he was shot tonight? Now they have no excuse to maintain such a high security level over the weekend, cancelling Strasbourg manifestations and increased level over the weekend. If they announced they shot him on Monday, they could keep the high level of security over the weekend, since yellow vests go ham on Saturdays.

The gypsy breeding problem was the absolute worst thing your shitty communist government ever did. Those foul subhumans need to be sent back to pooland where they belong.

Underage romanigger in need of attention.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-13 La Plume Libre on Twitter.png (602x499, 312K)

that's retarded, I truly feel for you. But I guess every country has its own retarded system, one way or the other. Here, they changed the law so that Parliamentary elections are decided after only one round, not two like before - this means that any small political party has virtually no chance at getting past the 5% threshold, with the larger parties being the most advantaged by the situation because they can easily mobilize a couple million of votes. But nothing really matters when you have less than 35-40% of the population voting in the first place, and more than 4 million Romanians in the diaspora who can't usually vote - there's no legitimacy whatsoever.

God speed frenchbro, waiting for Acte V

Attached: 1544090488331.jpg (788x720, 103K)

Fake news
snopes.com/fact-check/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/

There are more gypsies in the usa.

Exquisite comment, your shithole highness.

>radicalized in prison
not his fault goys we shouldn't convict them theyll just radicalize

>tfw the spook died on the street named after a guy that rose from the dead

wewlad

Attached: download (1).jpg (294x171, 5K)

>4 million Romanians in the diaspora who can't usually vote
Traitors shouldn't be able to vote.