IG finds 19,000 new texts

no thread on this? god damn the shills are out in full force. does anybody have more information on this?

hannity.com/media-room/report-doj-inspector-general-discovers-19000-missing-strzok-page-text-messages/

Attached: IMG_2911.jpg (1242x1810, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw6e9UIm1bE
unv.is/hannity.com/media-room/report-doj-inspector-general-discovers-19000-missing-strzok-page-text-messages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1531335912420.jpg (984x1161, 318K)

Attached: 9086D17B-55A3-4032-95AA-74E29F3FD799.jpg (750x517, 256K)

bump

Sauce on that video?

is this why the world's largest bomb threat thing just happened?

It said they didn't do anything to deceive the process

youtube.com/watch?v=cw6e9UIm1bE

unv.is/hannity.com/media-room/report-doj-inspector-general-discovers-19000-missing-strzok-page-text-messages

Fuck off linking that faggot

I thought this was old news

Yah right WTF ?? Worked all day just get home turn on local news while pol/ing and BREAKING NEWS. bomb threats in all 6 new england states wtf did hillary get caught doing now

more info on these bomb threats?

they had found texts before but i believe these are new discoveries

who's they? the authors of the texts?

bump

I don't know much about it but it sounds like a ransomware scam like they've sent it to a lot of places saying they're demanding bitcoin as payment of ransom.

Kind of reminds me of Die Hard 3 how the bad guy doesn't tell them which school the bomb is actually in and then he does a big gold heist. Some people say that was one aspect of 9/11.

bump

faggots attempting to wipe their messages but are being taken down by the same security state they were a part of.

nsa lads got blue balls waiting to find a way to share this load for a while, no doubt.

The Trump administration clearly will do nothing about it so what's the point of getting excited about this? there's more than enough to convict Hillary already so why pile on more if nothing is going to come of it?

I do maybe 100 texts / year. fucking hate phones.
I cant imagine these retards cranking out tens of thousands of texts. It that all they do, all fucking day on their federal salaries?
Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: african-childcare.jpg (480x455, 33K)

reading their texts really humanize these faggots. it was indistinguishable from s o y cuck reddit speak.

"he's not gonna win. r-right?"

19000 fucking texts
I'm not even sure I've texted that much in 2018

I've never texted that much in my life

I can see little legit work was done.
Highly likely some text have been purged.

Attached: 1531876737316.jpg (1800x1800, 498K)

This going to be good boyos.
Slide threads in 3, 2, 1 ....

>faggots attempting to wipe their messages but are being taken down by the same security state they were a part of.
>nsa lads got blue balls waiting to find a way to share this load for a while, no doubt.
Rogers exposed those faggots two years ago, told Trump right after the inauguration and the NSA's still waiting for the green light to light their assess up

Breaking News!