Taking a guy's virginity

Femanon here, sexually experienced and about to take my boyfriend's virginity. I should state that he's younger than me and didn't have a girlfriend before so there's no experience at all to build on.

There's a bunch of help about going slow etc. on the other way when a guy is taking a girl's v-card but is there anything I should keep in mind with?
We have talked about sex and accidentally I was pretty kinky (I'm a sub and said I like being choked etc) so should we keep the first time moderate? I'm very nervous of fucking things up, actually.

Attached: POHLABEAR.gif (200x200, 188K)

He's gonna last a minute

As a guy who has lost his virginity b4, let me tell you something

The only way this turns out to be a negative experience for him, is if his dick ends up never making inside

That being said, yeah you probably want to keep a little more on the vanilla side. Just cause he probably won’t last too long and that way you get something to build up to later on

just dont have a disappointed face when hes messing around, hes not gona be confident, hes not gona be dominant, hes not a man yet, so keep that in mind

Where are you typing this from?

Pretty much the 40 year old virgin nailed it. Be loving and supportive. It'll last two seconds but just be patient.
My first time went something like how it happened in the movie with some breaks in between, took some getting the hang of it but then again we were both virgins at the time.

Thanks anons, I kinda figured but good to get things to mentally prepare from others, too. I hope it's going to be nice for him anyways, not really focusing on my own enjoyment here.

My bedroom?

Goodluck femanon and godspeed (not literally)
Fuck his brains out

first time i did it i was drunk as fuck, rubbed one off the afternoon before going to my ex gf's house, then managed to pump her all night long, although i couldn't cum.
man that was fun.

anyhow you should make him feel at ease, even if he doesn't last a minute try putting a smile on your face and say you're happy you did it with him and everything is fine.
then after some 30mins give it another go. rinse and repeat.
alcohol will also calm the both of you if you're agitated, just dont overdo it or his peepee might not go up or cum at all.

Trust me, he’s gonna love it

The only thing you could really do wrong is belittle him or do anything to make him feel immasculated. Be kind and don't be a jerk to him. Guide him in and when he cums quick act like it aint nothin and tell him you're ready for more whenever he is. This would also be a good time to call him something that makes him feel masculine like "handsome" or "big guy".

The wife likes being choked as well. It's a ton of fun but I don't recommend getting into ANY of that stuff. You might want to just get him hard and then get on top. If he lasts through that for more than a couple of minutes, you might let him on top with some missionary until he cums. That way he isn't having to do AL of the work but he ends up getting some experience too.

My first time was with the girl on top. Lasted about a minute.

Last part sounds like pure sarcasm. Please dont say that stuff.

something other anons arent mentioning

condoms will ruin it for him, plain and simple

Be nice. He WILL suck at it. Don't compare him to past boyfriend's. Tell him he's great no matter how bad he is.

It's all about ego with men. Just be nice to him. Have a heart.

The fuck? EVERY man wants to hear that.

get him off one time before you actually start fucking
might help him last a bit longer

be moderate, then do kinkier stuff next time

I lost my virginity roughly a year and a half ago to a more experienced (she was 26 I was 18) Sub woman I met online as well (no longer together for reasons I won't go into here). So my only advice is:
1)Make it clear you actually want this, otherwise he might hesitate/panic.
2)Suck him off first. That gets him used to the feeling of being with you, and if he comes it means he has a chance of actually lasting for a while once he's inside you. Plus, it basically guarantees he'll agree to eat you out later.
3)DO NOT INSULT HIM if he fucks up ask him to stop, and then tell him in neutral terms how he fucked up, and what you actually want him to do. He'll take it as wisdom that way, rather than an indictment of his own failings. And after your done, (make sure he acyually makes you come. It'll take him forever, but unless one of you royally fucks up, he should be willing to put the work in), reassure him of his masculinity.
4)If you want to be a bit subby from the start, that's fine, but ask him specific questions, not vague ones. "Would you like me to use more tongue?", or "Do you want me on my back or my stomach, Sir?" Works better than "What would you like me to do sir?", he'll get the hang of building orders after he's had enough experience with the sexual basics to know what he wants. Until then, just let him make basic decisions, so he feels in control, and you get that Subby tingle from obeying someone.

Either this or he'll not be able to finish at all

Wear an IUD, get STD tests, and fuck without a condom.
My first ~6 times I used a condom and it made me freak the hell out because I couldn't feel a thing and as a result constantly lost my erection and couldn't finish.

Also try not to go into too much detail about how much more experienced you are than him.

You're a big guy.

If I get called a big guy I answer with "for you" automatically, circumstances dont matter. Just saying.

it's a shame he's gonna be porking used goods

There we go, the bitter virgin manchild squad from Jow Forums has arrived.

t. roastie

i'd be surprised if he lasted more than 30 minutes inside of your loose cunthole, ms. saggyflaps

Attached: 1502926746454.jpg (700x591, 80K)

You have no idea who the user is but automatically assume that someone calling you out must be the very kind of person you hate.

What life must be like to be this retarded I wonder..

>If you want to be a bit subby from the start, that's fine, but ask him specific questions, not vague ones. "Would you like me to use more tongue?", or "Do you want me on my back or my stomach, Sir?" Works better than "What would you like me to do sir?", he'll get the hang of building orders after he's had enough experience with the sexual basics to know what he wants. Until then, just let him make basic decisions, so he feels in control, and you get that Subby tingle from obeying someone.
This sounds so fucking retarded. Do people really do this during sex?

t. virgin

It's an incel. They are the lowest end of the intelligence spectrum.

Good idea, OP shouldn't sex him