HAPPENING!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Good evening Jow Forums. I'm here to warn you that the doomsday clock is up tonight, and that we will run out of time. WWIII will start early tomorrow morning.

I know this because I work as an Intel analyst in a deep underground missile base in interior Greenland, and we've intercepted several intercepts from several countries, one being our "greatest ally."

The base has started to make all the necessary preparations for what we like to call "the long winter." A lot of military families have been moved into the bunkers, and we are getting ready to blow up all ports of entry, because this base is so important, that we can't allow it to even be compromised by other elements of our own military. Other than that, I can't tell you what branch I'm in, or anything else, but I can tell you that the doomsday clock has run out.

Here's why I'm telling you, though. This could all be prevented with several phone calls, but neither the US, nor the other nations involved, want it to be prevented. The so called "powers that be" have seen the culture shift in places like France, and they're petrified.

I was going to give out a lot more info, and go on a long rant, but I don't have the drive, anymore. I'm thirty-two, I've been througg two divorces, I haven't seen either of my daughters in four years, I lost my dad to cancer, and my mom to dementia, my sister is a nigger lovinf deadbeat, and all my friends have moved on. The military is my life, sadly. I don't care that shit's about to end, but I hope you all can hug your loved ones before it's too late. I'm gonna hit q couple glasses of some smuggled scotch, and think about whether or not I want to stick it out.

Attached: 180125-doomsday-clock-feature.jpg (618x410, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/op_shield/status/1073145437010489345
youtube.com/watch?v=l6DGFXi8kDI
youtube.com/watch?v=4qEYD1tarNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks user. I have work tomorrow.

Attached: Wikileaks_QAnon_PiedPiper_Mossad_Iran.png (584x355, 85K)

Fake and gay

Great story

post proof

>Greenland
Get the fuck off of my land, you fucking Amerimutt freak

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-13 01-03-02.png (1251x570, 654K)

to much to read. how about fuck your mother

About fucking time

Usa flag in Denmark hahaha

I dunno guys.. I think we should panic just in case.

Clap your hands and stomp your feet
Dirty pajeet still shits in the street
Sorry bro but my military bros have no such orders or news of this.

Attached: 1544670395240.jpg (360x240, 14K)

I'm in DC. I work for one of the letter agencies. You are full of shit.

Not really buying it but Turkey is trying to mass troops in NE Syria against the YPG and they are saying they will invade Manbij....the top US and Turkish Generals are in communcation over this. Its as close to something serious as is happening right now. If Turkey does invade the US will have no choice but to defend Manbij and help the YPG vs Turkey, Russia and the FSA. This just began about a day ago.
syria.liveuamap.com/

>WWIII will start early tomorrow morning.

oh ffs can you wait a few days, i was planning to binge watch better call saul this w/e?

Suck a dick

Sorry bud, this world is not over yet until Constantinople is retaken.

Sick LARP
Wake me up when it starts

Dutch MID officer here, we are not starting ww3 tomorrow. its fucking friday and we need a rest, ww3 starts on monday.

I'm on board with that. Warm up the Ron Paul gifs.

If what you're saying is true...

Will I have enough time to take my morning shit before I go out on my patio and watch (((them))) attack us?

I would hate to be nuked while sitting on the toilet taking a shit or jerking off. However, for future scientists who find my corpse....if I had my hands gripped around my cock, it would be hilarious to put my corpse in a museum 500 years from now.

Just fucking launch already.

so thats why we've been blowing up missile hiding smoke in some parts of the ocean in the mid west. Along with russia going crazy in ukraine, i guess that one french prophet was right. Thats if this is going to happen, ill play along.

Good ! At least something fun happens !!

> hmm, what should i do with this info... i know! shitpost on Jow Forums with it
> im just like Q!

Attached: 1511717254897.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

This guy is way better then OP

Uh... guys? A doomsday clock just flew over my house. I think this is serious.

Analisis
OP:Faggot
Thread:Fake and Gay

I work for MI6. Larp confirmed.

Fuck you, Faggot.

Guys a doomsday just flew over my house

>we've intercepted several intercepts
wut?

I have to poop

>WWIII starts on my birthday

Attached: 1459394595427.jpg (489x479, 34K)

Larping this badly should be a bannable offense.

Hurray. Wouldn't it be great if you weren't a larping faggot?

Can confirm. Greenland just flew over my house

K keep me posted

Attached: 1539767736770.png (743x800, 1.3M)

One of the Mi's here. No WW3 at the moment as it's not profitable.

Weird.. me too! What do you think it means?

Retard

just find the red button and press it hard

>implying if an analyst that browses Jow Forums wouldn’t immediately speed out to every sing media outlet

I mean honestly if the world is fucked and it didn’t matter, why not just blow the lid off this shit?

You're getting kind of close. Turkey is only part of it. Israel is surrounded on all sides and simply can't expand, or get the US to fight Russia, so they're going to do "something". Turkey is about ready to invade more than just Manbij, because Erdogan thinks he's an Ottoman sultan. France is ten times worse than what the media is showing, and those in charge are literally sweating with fear at Macron getting ousted, so keeping him in sends a message to the slaves. The Yellow Vest movement is gaining way too much traction, way too fast. Hillary is actually being held to task (even though she's not the least bit important, she is a puppet who was promised invincibility if she cooperated, and her going down, will cause the other puppets to turn on the puppet masters, so that they'll no longer have any intermediaries between themselves and the slave people's). I've covered most of it, in nt drunken state.

Oh no! Greenland just flew over my house. It’s all true.

Attached: 3F535924-6A24-4366-9B9C-8A33DF18122E.jpg (309x445, 27K)

Broward county sheriff here. Just got news from the top that there will be no happening.

>I'm thirty-two, I've been througg two divorces
>I'm gonna hit q couple glasses of some smuggled scotch, and think about whether or not I want to stick it out.
Admit it! You got dumped by a chick again, so you decided to get drunk and create this crappy trade?

Attached: 4235345236764764357.jpg (301x337, 19K)

Nobody fucking cares. If the nukes get launched tomorrow I'll be dead instantly, which is just fine. Also, the Jews will all die, so it all karmatically works out in the end.

Fpbp
Also OP is just a young 32 year old Boomer. Way too young to be this depressed

Skyking skyking echo your mums house

FUCK YES LET THIS BE TRUE

I feel bad for OP if the family issues are true. I hope you find the strength to carry on. I'll have a cheeky dram before bed with you, Cheers everybody.

real insider here, op is fake

first of all horrible writing, there is a war coming but it wont start tomorrow. it started with the two towers falling. nuke strike will be limited, that is 100 year old archaic tech. we are all in a slow kill war, my health is downgrading from the constant chemtrails. it wont end that fast, the alien invasion will come first - fallen ones were always here.

Attached: disaster55.jpg (662x960, 104K)

>This could all be prevented with several phone calls
They can do it with 1 call.

Finally.

Attached: 7920383433.jpg (598x599, 60K)

we've been using missile hiding smoke for interceptions in maine and some other state for the past few days i saw an article earlie Not larping either, but op could be larping.

can you show proofs your in the military so your larp is proven

There's no way some drone in a missile bay would have access to this information you are full of shit, a faggot, and gay.

ASIO here, we're all on Christmas vacation. We'll resume WW3 after New Year

Your penis is not bone. I will have rotted away and only your skeleton remains

If this means I don't have to go into my wage cage tomorrow then...

Attached: smug.png (275x405, 48K)

post a pic that confirms your legitimacy

Not even a tripcode? This larp is weak.

But I have my non-binary class tomorrow. A rabbi is coming into our school to tell us Gentiles about gender.

Attached: image.jpg (720x390, 57K)

stopped reading at
sage, a threaddied for this bullshit

Attached: go be a nigger somewhere else.jpg (661x434, 271K)

Attached: 2D4A114A-D4CD-4E0A-B493-22B90E1CF3B0.jpg (640x353, 170K)

So by WWIII, you mean a true nuclear holocaust?

There's somewhere on earth "early morning" every moment.
Think abou tit

Also I have this - its all over Syria/Turkish related pages. Turkey is claiming they will begin a large scale invasion within the next couple days - UN will probably step in and it will stop though. The Turks threaten this shit allot lately but never follow though.
twitter.com/op_shield/status/1073145437010489345

Thule desu

Attached: 1543800695693.jpg (361x370, 19K)

>greenland bunker
>posting from the US
>people believing this
eh

It's always late night for someone too. and for me it is that time.
good night everybody.

IAM THE SENATE!

It is also interesting to note that there have been allot of meetings in the past months between Putin, Erdogan and the Rouhuani. Lots of them...they are definitely planning something.

Good assessment, this guy knows what he's talking about. I've had the same thoughts. They've thrown Macron "their puppet" under the bus and literally lined him up for the guillotine to ease tensions among the French. "Yay Macroni is dead, all our problems are solved, back to normal now." However Macron might not be so excited about the idea of being a martyr for the (((cause))) and I expect him to deflect. Once puppets start deflecting, other will follow and it will all cone crumbling down. It's gonna get bloody boys

K. Keep me posted

Interestingly, according to intercepts, Iran will play almost no role in any of this, because they're actually an irrelevant nation that only threatens Israel. They'll even only be marginally used as a base for Russian operations.

>Israel is surrounded on all sides
Is a direct and obvious lie I guess that they use on Americans who have no way of knowing any better. It’s not like many of them will ever disbelieve it if two sources on TV say it (2 sources on TV - I’ve amused myself now).
Israel is mostly coastline. It’s a hop skip and a jump away from Cyprus, which is Greek i.e. European.
Little considered fact is that Turk roaches occupy European soil in North Cyprus. Cyprus was invaded by Turks but the local Greek peasants fought them and held their island and the North is still occupied. There was all kinds of troubles there in the 60’s & 70’s.
The British Army is there keeping them apart.
Hmm... I wonder who would want the British army camped a short flight away, who is behind this never publicised stalemate. It’s a poser isn’t it?

DON'T BELIEVE

OP IS FAG

STAY THE COURSE

Q

>It's an user birthday soon
>No one wishes him happy birthday for tomorrow
Its like this board is filled with niggers.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow user.

pic of Q

Attached: 0f4c290c59495313e3a2ef57487fff7fbc5e01455df4b2564306161ba49b5f41.png.jpg (612x428, 97K)

happy birthday user

Sooooo I didn't buy enough booze?

good night. :)

They are very relevant because their special forces are more than adequate to attack first strike and retaliatory positions in Israel who are our guard dogs. Not only that but there is little doubt they have cells within the US that could simultaneously launch operations. Never underestimate an enemy especially one that is theologically based.

based

True, true but I thought the hepthesis only worked via R.T.E, the only true way of synthesising the ingredients of the right nitric glanco was by synopsis of tumours

I'm gonna go ahead and out this far for being JIDF. Israel is surrounded on land by Arab enemies, and at sea by Russia, and Russia already has a pretty solid plan in place to use an extremely advanced laser AA system to melt the electronics in Israeli nukes, which is why Israel won't be using nukes. Nukes are dinosaurs, there's way harsher shit out there. Actually, the first sign that the shit is about to hit the fan, will be a massive blackout caused by an EMP. But regular people won't know it's an EMP.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6DGFXi8kDI

Use Google translate to read about the invasion threat and the US concerns.

anyone else getting /comfy/ here? I'll enjoy this a bit more before getting ready

wuts the stuff worse than nukes?

Nigger if the world as we know it end tomorrow post some validity.

Okay, I'll monitor 11175.00 an hour. If there's no "to all stations, this is ass rammer.." I know nothing happens tomorrow.

Also this.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qEYD1tarNM

"The Free Army mobilizes its forces to Manbaj against PKK"

Trump here. No war yet

Iran ks surrounded by mountains, which protect endless, arable plains. Iran is impossible to invade, and they are a static power. Once the SHTF, Iran will go unremembered. They're in a geographically impenetrable location.

Fishing gear 70% off tomorrow, prepare for world war three

Maybe try to use Google and your brain. Im not going to do your research for you - lazy ass.

Just accept our fate and make peace with it. The dying process will be much more enjoyable.

Attached: 1542586964863.png (858x727, 1.67M)

There wont be a fight IN Iran...thats the whole point.

K keep me posted

Attached: OPfamilyPortrait.jpg (960x924, 101K)