Clinton Tax Fraud General /CTFG/ Bread 2 - Burnt he Witch Edition

Clinton cabal fucked
shill go all out, doing it for free now
watch the shit how it is going to hit the fan

>tl : dr
Empty court room
Illegally acting as an agent to foreign governments in pay for play schemes.
Breaking every law of a non-profit.
Selling favor to private businesses
Litary of crimes from two investigators rattling them off.
The congress pOliticans then accused the agents of doing this for personal profit.
Politicians attacked investigators while not even understanding their laws or the facts of the situuation. Their arguments were reading pre-arranged bullet points.
Breaking down into a left versus riight conflict. Accusations of each side trying to fuck the other oveer.
40% of fuunds going to programs, 60% stayingg in the organization
5 sentences too long for court proceedingg on cllinton finances
Instances of pay to play.
Politicians doing eveerything they can to discredit investigators, noticable nervoous
"bbrokering money and brokering pharmicuticals" with third world nation while taking the vig.
agent of fund between global entities while hiding under a non-profit status, like the Swiss based Global Fund.
Money laundering, facilitator aand agent of money flows
Tax cheating, hiding as a non-pofit
politicians acting retarded over basic info
do you believe there was doing? hugely yes
investigators repeatly lay out evidence of wrong doing, politicians claim too dumb to understand it
passing the potato around blaming IRS and FBI
Watching politics live is awesome because you can see live what's really happening and who is owned by who.
Same questions over annd over again.
Allusions of Open criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation out of the FBI office in Little Rock, Arkansas
Watching the politticians go after the investigators was like watching little kids take their turns at a pinata
Evidence of pay to play while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

>Long version
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJKZV9FfI8

Attached: 1544744760476.png (1502x818, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/compliance/whistleblower-informant-award
moneynation.com/how-much-does-hillary-clinton-make-in-a-year/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/oversight-panel-hearing-on-clinton-foundation-blows-up-as-gop-battles-its-own-witnesses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Merkels next

SHAMELES SELFBUMP

CLINTONS USED C.H.A.I. (CLINTON HEALTH ACCESS INITIATIVE) AS THEIR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT FOR AT LEAST 900 MILLION DOLLARS

CLINTON FOUNDATION 990's FORMS SHOW:
>12% GRANTS & ALLOCATIONS
>26% COMPENSATION, SALARY, & BENEFITS
>8% TRAVEL
>12% ANY & ALL OTHER EXPENSES

>~40% TO PROGRAMS
>~60% ADMINISTRATIVE

MOZAMBIQUE 2002 - CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS BROKERING MONEY & PHARMACEUTICALS

Difference between global fund & 501c3:
Global funds can take funds from one country and help another but global funds are not subject to US Taxation

Clinton Foundation & founding countries created Unitaid in 2006, Bill Clinton & Bill Gates sat on the board.
Unitaid became single largest donor to Clinton Foundation.
Because of this, revenue did not stay out of USA. Since revenue was considered inside the USA, it creates jurisdictional venue by flowing money.
That money become jurisdiction of IRS and not exempt from taxation. It's legal activity but you have to pay taxes on it.
As a 501c3 they were not paying taxes on it.

Will Germans actually vote for the new dyke thats in? what are people saying? Are Germans becoming based?

honestly havent followed it but apparently she got some backlash.

holy hell, this is slided hard, they do not want to see the CLINTON TAX FRAUD words on page one, insteed they started to flood the opposition about trump.

they are scared.

MR DOYLE & MR MOYNIHAN ARE SUBMITTING PROBABLE CAUSE TO THE IRS AND THE FBI
Figures of their investigation quote anywhere from $400 million to $2.5 BILLION in unpaid taxes.

These guys are bounty hunters who are using the IRS whistleblower program

What is the IRS whistleblower program?
>In 2006 Congress enacted a mandatory tax fraud program under Section 406 of the Internal Revenue Code. The IRS whistleblower program pays those who expose any form of tax underpayment. In cases that exceed $2 million, the Office pays 15-30% of unpaid taxes, fines, and interest collected.
>15-30% of unpaid taxes, fines, AND INTEREST COLLECTED
>Generally, interest is charged on any unpaid tax from the original due date of the return until the date of payment.The interest rate on unpaid Federal tax is determined and posted every three months. It is the federal short–term interest rate plus 3 percent. Interest is COMPOUNDED DAILY.
>as of Apr. 1, 2018 — 5% short-term rate + 3%
>8% interest compounded daily

These guys are looking at a payout of potentially:
>low end - $60,000,000
>high end - $750,000,000

Attached: 1445529376080.jpg (288x371, 43K)

tumblr being gone and hillary being threathened means a lot of tumblr-folk are mobilizing i guess

$10 million limit retard
irs.gov/compliance/whistleblower-informant-award

> I KNOW WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: whyisthishappening.jpg (900x900, 276K)

Nice try faggot. Now lets post the whole quote:
>The IRS also has an award program for other whistleblowers - generally those who do not meet the dollar thresholds of $2 million in dispute or cases involving individual taxpayers with gross income of less that $200,000. The awards through this program are less, with a maximum award of 15 percent up to $10 million. In addition, the awards are discretionary and the informant cannot dispute the outcome of the claim in Tax Court. The rules for these cases are found at Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 7623(a) - Informant Claims Program, and some of the rules are different from those that apply to cases involving more than $2 million.
>other whistleblower cases that do not meet $2 million in dispute or cases involving INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYERS with GROSS INCOME OF LESS THAT $200,000.
If the rewards are through this this program, the maximum award is 15% up to 10 million.

There's a 10 million limit IF CLINTON'S gross income is less than $200,000.
>moneynation.com/how-much-does-hillary-clinton-make-in-a-year/

So once again. Nice fucking try faggot. Stop spreading misinformation.

some leaf has posted something related
Also it is late, time for bed

Attached: 1544746610718.jpg (723x7589, 2.07M)

In this case, the amount disputed is very far about $2 million and Clinton's income is far above $200,000 in recent years. So the $10 million ceiling reward does not apply in this case.
You're still a faggot lmao

Attached: download (2).jpg (220x146, 7K)

bamp

Bump for justice

we really need to get rid of shills

holy fuck page 6 already?

shills doing slidethreads,
my guess is this:

This is absolutely being slid.

back to page 5
holy fucking shit

Fucking bump. Fuck the shills. They're already fucked. Let us talk about it.

I am trying to figure out why the white knights refused to name the female source, and refused to produce the remaining 6k pages.

At one point one of the WK's took the Fifth. Taking the Fifth means saying, "I refuse to answer because my answer may implicate me in a crime." He explained that he was taking the Fifth because he had a confidentiality agreement with the source. That is not a legitimate reason for taking the Fifth. His lawyer was there. His lawyer should have explained that. Perhaps Congress has to send a subpoena to negate the confidentiality agreement. They said they did invite that, but it was a little weird. Why didn't Congress just draft the subpoena and have it ready? My speculation is that many interested parties need to draw this out, because that way the story will get bigger and bigger.

They seemed to explain that there is some other avenue (besides IRS) that they are planning on pursuing, that might be compromised if they provided full disclosure now.

/pol, what could this be? Some other whistleblower or qui tam program?

My buttmad shill collection has grown substantially today. You shall be my latest addition.

bump

>/pol
Get the fuck out you filthy shill.

we need content/discussions to draw attention to this thread

Fuck the shills , they can all suck my root

the idea is if they keep it off the front page, it will just die

Bump. Watched most of it. Clintons are in for a world of shit it would seem.

bamp

Attached: 1544498541434.gif (498x416, 89K)

bumping with Brigitte Gabriel gardening

Attached: 31955944_10155143311647581_2123941617990631424_n.jpg (720x960, 197K)

Attached: 31933955_10155143311637581_3275373829802688512_n.jpg (720x960, 175K)

bump, lets hope this is gonna spread my friends.

Unless Meadows, a visibly angry republican, can kill it at the IRS and Arkansas field office for the Clintons.

Bump to the front

Holy shit, the shilling today is glorious. Great work on this thread Hanz.

Attached: USSTalmud.jpg (640x356, 46K)

BUMP OF TRUTH
>bump of truth
BUMP OF TRUTH
>bump of truth
BUMP OF TRUTH
>bump of truth
BUMP OF TRUTH
>bump of truth
BUMP OF TRUTH
>bump of truth

reporting in

Attached: 1541521463663.png (168x164, 2K)

i just realised jevil miht be a good represantor for Jow Forums

Bump

LOCK HER UP

Attached: 1523667781644.jpg (920x631, 161K)

have a bumpstock

Attached: thaci-hill.jpg (911x650, 75K)

we are outnummerd
watch this getting memory holed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: billy.jpg (125x113, 3K)

thanks for bumping

>page8

>saving the thumbnail

Attached: 1499218881688.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

so what is in the media about this so far?
anything at all?

Don't let it happen user.

agreed.

anyhow, anyone here see. right at the end, wjem Meadows eyes and jowls drop just ever so slightly when Moynihan asked if they would prosecute the Clintons?

>and you shared all those documents with those entities and you somehow do not believe you should share it with Congress and the American people?
>w-well
>ANSWER THAT ONE FOR ME MR. MOYNIHAN I WANNA HEAR, BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY-
>Sir, are you going to prosecute the Clintons? Are you gonna bring an action against the Clintons that would yield us economic consortion? I don't think you are. Those entities--
>BUT I THOUGHT- HOLD ON TO YOUR TESTIMONY-UH UH UH Don't get cute with me because I promise you-
>Look, I'm telling you the truth!
>I promise you---I thought you said you were all about the rule of law! That was in your opening statement! We're all about justice and truth!
>And that's why we;'ve presented to the law enforcement agencies which you're not.

>pause, "barely audible groan"

then he launches into a tirade about needing to be open and transparent.

Attached: 1539917764778.png (406x770, 142K)

Cool. So since this is in court then someone will be dishing out some justice when all is said and done?

boomp

What sort of punishment could the people involved be looking at? Are the Clintons themselves the ones looking at some punishment here or like their financial officers or some shit?

Great breakdown user. This is just a well done thread with good replied.

Attached: 1527525479169.jpg (247x204, 9K)

They obviously don’t understand how thirsty we have been for this very thing to happen. Now that it’s happening it will never die, not under Queen Lizard dies at the end of a state sponsored noose.

That was awesome to see in real time. What a time to be alive.

H O L Y F U C K

KEK is my witness to these wonderful digits

the quest for truth never ends

Attached: tumblr_inline_o1jl2d5UoX1r8a94o_500.gif (500x375, 1.56M)

washingtonexaminer.com/news/oversight-panel-hearing-on-clinton-foundation-blows-up-as-gop-battles-its-own-witnesses

This is another great post. Awesome thread. I thought this exchange was odd too.

The congressman basically said "side confidentiality agreements don't fly here" and advised his only option was to take the 5th to withhold that woman's name.

At one point a civil suit was discussed. I wonder what those other avenues they would pursue.

bump

bump

Imprisoning Clinton wouldn't solve this. FBIAnon told us this much. The problems lie with the Foundation. There are countless tentacles of powerful people connected to the Clinton Foundation. These people are unironically global super villains far more evil and powerful than Hillary Clinton. The Clinton Foundation is the thread that unravels EVERYTHING.

Wow guys, I'm tired all of a sudden.
Anyone else getting sleepy?

this

yeah ive been sleepy since the fake bomb threats...

This is getting slid hard. Holy hell.

bump

buump

interesting post kraut
Bump in all fields

Attached: 1529494540031.png (523x609, 462K)

I've never seen something get slid like this. wtf.

Attached: 1513750408363.jpg (824x962, 195K)

Bump

bump

Bump. I hope they get busted... But I dont see it happening. I really hope Im wrong.

When will the indictments come down? What was the deal with Jan 1?

>be the Clintons
>pretend you're "so poor" after the white house
>boomers literally believe it
>turns out you're filthy rich beyond the dreams of boomer avarice
>turns out you have about 2 dozen people put in the ground who were investigating all the criminal shit you've been doing most of your adult life
>boomers just keep parroting back ORANGE MAN BAD because the tv says so and says IT WAS HER YEAR
sad!

Alright, that makes sense. But the thing that pulls that string would be if that string was looking at doing serious jail time and coupld make some kind of deal, right? These tax fraud charges are pretty serious? Serious jail time one might want to avoid by making a deal? And actually her, not some fall guy CFO or something?

bump, people need to fucking die

Bump

Nice sounds like Hillary is in big trouble lol. I hope she turns in all the child molesters for a better deal

Attached: 1544552816706.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Bumpski

They will pick the Clinton Foundation apart from the bottom up. When they get to Clinton, and they will, she will be offered some leniency possibly to turn on evil people pulling the strings. To give you an idea of how powerful these people are: they will attempt to start a global military conflict to save themselves. This is how dangerous cornered animals can be.

What is being done right now - the take down of the Clinton Foundation and all of its tentacles - has never been done before. The scale of this global corrupt cabal is difficult to put into words. Soros, Rothschild, Saudi royalty, Russian oligarchs, Zionists, EU leaders. It all has to be dismantled. That's what is being done.

Pic related.

Attached: 1523571949504.png (1249x4302, 2.79M)

Attached: hills shills.gif (448x308, 188K)

Banp

Bump

Wow. We're living though something historic if that really does happen.

>Donald Bump

>All the child molesters
>Hilldawg
Uhhh?

all the donors who took the tax deduction on
their clinton pay off is now going to be liable
for those avoided taxes and thats H U G E .

Attached: 4e7179e9b0223a32b3bcf337889b2a06d8100d4739366b38d346c7dc51292707.jpg (255x191, 11K)

bump

Global shit hitting the fan when?

well this explains the ridiculous amount of slide threads in the catalog right now.
have a bump.

I heard that and he claimed it was hyperbole...

Not even right wing media is covering this. Am I wrong?

Nope. Nobody wants to cover it and risk anything. I watched it live. Intense shit.

Nice summary! Thank you for your effort.
I am looking forward to hearing from the usual anti-LeftTard pundits who have been waiting for this ball to start rolling for 2 years now... It seems something has been happening behind the scenes after all.

Anyone else here WIDE AWAKE

Bump

Attached: 1544157733224.png (640x484, 374K)

Bump for nervous shills

Anti-slide bump, rolling for Clinton execution for treason.

I haven’t seen anything. Doesn’t mean it’s not a happening. Lefty shills can get fucked.

Checked.

>Wow. We're living though something historic if that really does happen.
Oh, it's happening. Today's hearing described in OP is not a threat, it's a commitment. They are not backing down. They have not come this far to stop. Nothing can stop what's coming. There's a very real possibility of something like a nuclear exchange just to divert attention and plunge the world into chaos.

The people involved have near unlimited resources, control some of the world's most powerful weaponry, and place little value on human life. A take down like this has never been attempted in history.

The best thing any user can do is to read this thread, watch the testimony in OP, and try to speak more intelligently about this with others. We need as much public support as we can get for what's coming.

Not even memeing - the Qanon op is one of the best ways to bring normies into the fold on this. This has been the aim of the Q op from the start. Most would never suspect there are evil people we're supposed to trust in government out there who would sacrifice the lives of millions to save themselves. There are some very evil, powerful people out there and they do not have our best interest at heart.

We are going to win. We must make others conscious on a global scale. God bless.