Trump has until tomorrow to give every member of that caravan $50,000 or else they will sneak in...

Trump has until tomorrow to give every member of that caravan $50,000 or else they will sneak in. They also demand to know why Trump sent the military instead of social workers. This is it, Trump is finished

>Two groups of Central American migrants marched to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana on Tuesday with a list of demands, with one group delivering an ultimatum to the Trump administration: either let them in the U.S. or pay them $50,000 each to go home
>“A lot of people are leaving because there is no solution here,” said Douglas Matute, 38, of Tijuana. “We thought they would let us in. But Trump sent the military instead of social workers.”

foxnews.com/politics/caravan-migrants-in-mexico-demand-trump-either-let-them-in-u-s-or-pay-them-50000-each-to-go-back-home

Attached: Pay up gringo.png (1343x841, 1.21M)

Attached: 7Pbjoun.jpg (666x375, 52K)

Counter-offer: Get the fuck back where you came from or eat lead.

Attached: Street-Sweeper.jpg (1199x799, 164K)

>gibs me dat or let me in so I can claim gibsmedats

The correct question is, "why didn't Trump fire on the wall-niggers?"

I think it's about time to put down the landmines and MGs.

So the invading force is now demanding tribute?

>We thought they would let us in
the fuck? from the beginning of the caravan they were told they weren't going to get in

By racist white men

Attached: DuN5fj2X4AA5bFl.jpg (1188x1068, 257K)

this is a joke right?

>Migrants demand $50,000 to return home
They just invalidated any claim they have to asylum, as they admit they CAN return to their home country safely.

>Trump has until tomorrow to give every member of that caravan $50,000 or else they will sneak in. They also demand to know why Trump sent the military instead of social workers. This is it, Trump is finished
Understand what jews did to the West

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1279, 334K)

Attached: 1535224233398.jpg (766x1242, 63K)

Check this out

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-113903_AMN.jpg (810x1350, 301K)

just bomb them and kill the journalists so nobody hears

Only 50k? We should cut off welfare and pay immigrants currently here 50k to leave.

>tell them you'll pay 50k for them to go back
>deport anyone who accept with no compensation
>they said they could go back so they didn't have a valid refugee status

I'd like to pretend the cosmos is willing to fulfill one possible wish of my choosing.
Pull the trigger at the border

>give us money or we'll continue to piss Mexico off
If they are making demands to be let in, then they aren't successful so far and have nothing to bargain with in the first place.

Let them continue to piss off Mexico. Let the Cartel and the military kill off the migrants.

2 words: live ammunition

Attached: 1533693278788.gif (350x200, 1.06M)

the internet is going to be the WORST FUCKING THING FOR THE KIKES

Attached: 1511597955237.jpg (600x900, 92K)

These caravan members are very susceptible to western illnesses. If you or your kids have measles, chicken pox, etc. Head down to the caravan and hand out water bottles after sneezing and spitting on them. Germ warfare has been used for millennia.

Think outside the box.

Attached: 1543995000063.jpg (294x313, 15K)

I've often thought about just what would happen if someone handed out 10k poisoned water bottles to the bean niggers
>well...now we have to invite 20k more!
>clearly they're not safe in Guatemala, and they're also not safe, uh... 6 MILLION!!

Sorry, white men can't be racist