Journalist Arrests Becoming More Common

What's your opinion on this Jow Forums? A lot of these guys deserve it because of how bought and paid for the press is today, but getting rid of the press is probably more dangerous.

From cpr.org

Attached: HundedsOfLiarsJailed.png (1129x849, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=beiser
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>special report by Elana Beiser

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=beiser
>Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): nickname for a wicked or aggressive person, from Yiddish beyzer ‘wicked’, ‘severe’, ‘bad’, ‘angry’, ‘fierce’.

>What's your opinion on this Jow Forums?
My opinion is that journalist arrests need to become a lot more common.

They should be executed

Thanks user. My Jewdar didn't even go off with her surname.

Journalists are valid targets, they are participating in information warfare no different than soldiers in a data center

journalists caught reporting fake news or trying to create controversy where there is none should be locked up

everyone who said Russia hacked the election and still hasn't provided any evidence should be in jail for treason

People hate jews.

Hm. This really got thinking. Thanks user you widened my perspective a little.

Why treason?

Bootlicking faggots

Enemy combatants engaged in economic warfare

Boots are comfy user, especially when you have commies to walk on

I like walking on nazis, less likely to roll my ankle on a cankrel.

journos are scum desu

This. If journalists want to be treated like neutral parties then they better act like it.

Just like if Nazis want to be something other than corpses they should stop.

What were they actually arrested for? For some reason I can't shake the feeling that with a lot of them it was shit like trespassing where they actually broke the law.

I agree with you actually.

Sorry having a moment at agreement

>NO NOT THE FAKE NEWS!
>t.fakenews

Remember the last time New York Times, UN or some White House representative whined about India censoring and arresting citizens for posting "offensive" cartoons about Modi on social media?

Journalists sticking to reportage are the eyes and ears of society.
We do not want to go blind and deaf.

No that would be you swallowing corporate news you fucking retard.

Need to not piecemail it. Round them up and execute the propagandists in one fell swoop. It’s going to be very unpleasant but better to not draw it out. They have already been identified in this country. Pretty much the meme with all the Israeli flags you see on Jow Forums. Sooner it happens the sooner we can get back to having normal lives.

we have social media now. Theres no need for people to force feed people opinions about global happenings now; you can form your own

>I love spreading disinformation to control gullible NPCs that lack critical reading skills.

>we have social media now
The Jews and commies are the ones with controlling interests of the major social media platforms today. I'd rethink that statement. In general they would eliminate the need for journalists, but we already see the censoring a propaganda tilt of the normie's internet ghettos.