Trump: "GO AHEAD CHINKS IMPRISON AS MANY LEAFS AS YOU LIKE I DON'T CARE"

Where we do we go from here, fellow leafs?

Attached: trudeaucry.jpg (940x627, 54K)

American here - you're one of our biggest trade partners. Impose economic sanctions on the US. Appeal to Europe and Latin America to make up for any retaliation, which they will surely provide since they too want to censure the Trump administration. But please come back once we have a better president.

sociopath

Holy shit this sounded like it was written by a cum slave

>foaming semen from the mouth
come back when you have a better prime minister

Fuck you leafs you aren't going to musolini the us into extra wars and you sure as fuck won't pearl harbor us into a third front. You're retarded of you think kicking the ant hill would appease Trump after all the faggy shit trudy has done. Enjoy weakening the chink for us with your corpses.

Into the compost pile.

Get a load of this faggot.

Granted we will get killed by the chinks, but I will go to my grave knowing your degenerate sister fucking country is next.

Attached: Trumpisfat1.jpg (178x282, 7K)

for real though what do we do about chinese targeting Trudeau's globalist shills that helped sell our country to chinks?

Attached: trudeau sitting just fucking look at him.png (450x612, 378K)

Fellow Leaf here, that onions boi faggot of a PM needs to be erased.

we dance!

we can dance if we want to
leave your friends behind
cause if your friends don't dance
well if they don't dance,
they're no friends of mine

Attached: justinbustsamove.jpg (428x412, 244K)

Just let your kinswoman go.

he should be held in contempt of parliament and ousted via a vote of no confidence

I don't know why the Chinese think we care if they wreck leaves

Tells us everything we need to know about the bobble heads in Parliament on both sides.
What a joke!

Attached: download.jpg (720x450, 25K)

The US will not allow us to get BTFO too bad because they don't want any militarily competent nations occupying North American soil.

We should prosecute her first for what Huawei did to Nortel, and for her trying to set up a spy network here before we hand her over to the states. Once she is given to the USA she will go free.

Build. The. Fucking. Pipeline.

He should be put into a meat grinder.

Attached: 462EF135-5B45-4C87-B4E5-E537375DA865.jpg (640x1136, 83K)

If you can spare a few that aren't romantically involved with anyone at the moment, the gooks will probably accept a few bear gall bladders in exchange.

Forgot pic

Attached: Canadian best seller.png (768x598, 696K)

It takes the penis out of the pets. . . .

Just don't leave the country and you're good. Why should the government bail your ass out if you get in trouble internationally? Deal with it yourself leech.

Fox your own damn country

That was an abysmal fucking song and you should be ashamed but youre a leaf and you fuck pets so carry on cunt

>President Trump
>Parliament
You know I've been noticing this for a while but it seems like every country with a PM thinks that our government works just like their shitty parliaments where our President has legislative power just like a PM. Get an extra branch faggots

This. People that go to china, makes business/spends money there should just rot in a chinese cell. Why the hell have we ("we" the western world, specially the USA) helped China build itself up while it remained communist?

I honestly look forward to the a rising China who will happily arrest and imprison Canadian, US, and EU officials meddling in China. China is welcome to kill Canadian, US, and EU officials like they do CIA informants.

Attached: 4008892507162.png (949x5385, 1.23M)

>Where we do we go from here, fellow leafs?
to the polls

Attached: 4bc[1].png (1365x1698, 2.12M)

Vote of no confidence

eat shit burger
gas for you

>Canada
>imposing trade sanctions on a country that feeds 30% of China and produces more than China and India
Lol

Why do you want Trump to come to the rescue. Isn't that what cuck Trudeau is for? Trudeau ain't gunna do shit cause the Chinese are his best friends.

Did he really say that?

retard

alberta separation

Keep whining faggot, you're the retarded one

where did i whine, faggot

Attached: 1529665630268.jpg (800x714, 62K)

>Chinese silently try taking the west through (((merchant))) style tactics
>shit the bed big time like they always do.
>get rekt by a combined force of hu-white men like the good olde days. USA helps her leaf friends and laugh about it over wings, burgers and beers which chinks scientifically can't drink.
>America is back on top with quality goods and the world is happy with pax Americana.
>Weedman is hanged by the RCMP for treason.
>Britannia dominates the opium trade and re-takes Hong Kong. The ANGLO BLOOD empire is re-kindled.
>Japan takes the mainland from the Asian mutts for the emperor and grory.
>Aussies take the Chinese men as sex slaves because "fuck the sneaky slant cunts. The women were already ours"

Who knew a single arrest would cause this great timeline.

Attached: ANGLOED.jpg (490x313, 22K)

Go back to ------------------>Reddit

Attached: 1544733576589.jpg (696x685, 283K)

Anyone in a country with dodgy rule of law like China is there at their own risk.

>Where we do we go from here, fellow leafs?
Not to China

It's the next phase of their takeover

Attached: 1531125510128.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Fuck you. Eat shit and die. What a waste of a first post.

It was the fucking Leafs that decided to sell their soul to China and snub America for quick profits and globalist brownie points for the past three decades. They deserve everything bad that happens to them on behalf of the chinks, they brought it entirely on themselves. Hopefully they learned a valuable lesson, dont expect daddy USA to bail them out, they can go fuck themselves. Same for Oz/NZ when it eventually happens to them too.

>militarily competent
LMAOOOO

The chinks already own Canada and have for over a decade. We dont give a fuck. Deal with it yourselves.

based max

Based and cockpilled

For the first time in 40 years, Alberta is seriously discussing seperation...and this time, people aren't dismissing it as a joke.

What I want is thus: Alberta becomes the 51st state, give us our 3 electoral votes and 2A, let us keep our healthcare, The US becomes THE world's energy super power overnight, and we let this fucking loser Justin Trudeau hang himself for being the man that broke up Confederation.

Please based Americans, save us

Didn't Super Troopers 2 already explain why that wouldn't work, you Canadians need your handjob bordellos

Naw man, thats those frog fucking idiots that are out east.

Alberta is basically Wisconsin with government funded healthcare. And the third largest source of oil on earth. Also the highest precentage of per-capita gun owners in Canada. It would be to your favour to take us.

>for real though what do we do about chinese targeting Trudeau's globalist shills that helped sell our country to chinks?
someone needs to release the halal video of him fucking a pig

No thanks, Canadians are pompous pricks that can't fight . We have Elon Musk, oil's going to be irrelevant in a few years

Tuck Frump.

your cuck in chief is mulling nationalizing american owned business there. I dont think we will be building jack shit with you faggots for a while.

If we kill the enemy, they win.

If your enemies imprison you, you win.

Kek, reminds me of that south african who does YouTube videos criticizing China... IN China! How is that man not dead yet?

I thought I wasnt going to be able to beat the urge to fap tonight.. Thanks

Based autistic south african btfo middle east income single handedly.

kill yourself

Attached: 1405759148274.jpg (456x337, 28K)

this is what china does

>Flawless Victory

Attached: 1524518434105.png (500x303, 85K)

>forgets the jews exist
I'm all for Brits in HK but only if there are no fucking Jews left in the UK.