Daily Crusader is Jewish Bullshit

What kind of RETARD would believe this garbage?

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/report-russia-bolstering-lebanons-air-force-in-direct-response-to-israeli-aggression/

Attached: dailyjewsader.png (1089x890, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/daily-crusader-vindicated-pundits-btfo/
sputniknews.com/columnists/201809251068322054-s-300-russia-deliveries-syria-israel/
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/macrons-forces-now-using-chemical-weapons-to-attack-french-civilians-macron-must-go/
businessinsider.com/roger-stone-jerome-corsi-committed-crime-reportedly-lying-to-fbi-mueller-wikileaks-2018-11
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/mueller-admits-israel-not-russia-behind-foreign-collusion-russiagate-has-become-israelgate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>daily crusader
no shit, dumbass
they have a fucking reporter named
CALEB BREWSTER
how much more jewish can you be?!

>can't fly your warplanes over other countries with impunity
>anuddah shoah

>Daily Crusader is Jewish Bullshit
>What kind of RETARD would believe this garbage?
Show your real flag Moshe.

Attached: Jew anger.png (427x500, 464K)

damn I see Mossad is still butthurt that Daily Crusader is pushing your shit in

Attached: DCMOSSAD.png (2672x2532, 326K)

Caleb Brewster was a member of the Culper Ring of spies who reported directly to Benjamin Tallmadge during the Revolutionary War

Daily Crusader is probably a high level White Hat Intel group and you fucking jews are trying to smear a good source for Jow Forums

SEEETHING

Attached: DAILYCRUSADER-IS-LEGIT.jpg (1475x1898, 1013K)

For umpteenth time, the guy in the black hat runs the blog you faggots! You should see what Crusaderanon's uncle is like. He purges the Jews as soon as they build themselves up when he's playing Civilization IV

Attached: 20562731_10211693203380481_1588010777_n.jpg (600x841, 95K)

>jew shills detected
>defending jew newspaper

>Daily Crusader is probably a high level White Hat Intel group and you fucking jews are trying to smear a good source for Jow Forums
This. Look at the picture I posted. They got inside information about a meeting between Pomeo and Netanyahu 8 days before it hit Mainstream Media.

Its an FBI honeypot. It was shilled heavily on here, probably used to collect the IP addresses of Jow Forumsacks.

checked
I saw the post on their site, looks like they used your pic and just colored it in with a box, but it fucking checks out

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/daily-crusader-vindicated-pundits-btfo/

Do you think this means Lebanon will really get the upgraded S-300s???

If they do, Israel is done and over.

It's fake news, though. Lebanon wasn't invaded.

Kek I guess they did use my meme. Nice. Dude the muslims have been talking about 57 nations joining together to wipe out israel.
You fucking israelis violated their sovereignty. You illegally entered their borders.

Checks out on the S-300s
sputniknews.com/columnists/201809251068322054-s-300-russia-deliveries-syria-israel/

This thread is Jewish BS and spam. Fuck off DC

more like the daily jewsader desu

So what now Macron was REALLY using chemical weapons?

Come on man, fucking "lachrymator agents"?

Gtfo, this is just pro-Assad pro-Russia bullshit

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/macrons-forces-now-using-chemical-weapons-to-attack-french-civilians-macron-must-go/

Go back to Israel kikes

fuck off
exactly, it's a LEGAL operation by IDF to defend Israel's sovereign borders from Hezbollah, hello, they're fucking shitskin muslim terrorists
fuck off
I doubt it's the same Caleb Brewster, dumbass, he's been dead like at least 200 years

>exactly, it's a LEGAL operation by IDF to defend Israel's sovereign borders from Hezbollah, hello, they're fucking shitskin muslim terrorists
>meme flag
It's Illegal. Everything Israel does is illegal.

>I doubt it's the same Caleb Brewster, dumbass, he's been dead like at least 200 years
You're so Jewish you don't know what a pseudonym is.

even if they were, who cares about some muslim country? Jews are White, we should be defending them

>Gtfo, this is just pro-Assad pro-Russia bullshit
That's not a bad thing.

Attached: 1526696400212.jpg (458x715, 46K)

>Hezbollah is controlled opposition

dude I know lol I love it. I just hope Erdogan isn't in charge, the fucking watermelon merchant. Assad should take point, shit would be B A S E D

Assad is my favorite world leader. I would love to see him smash Israel.

I wonder if the Arabs will just make a superstate and have Jerusalem be just like the vatican and have its own sovereignty

wait is this real?
I might reconsider this site if so, let's see if Lebanon ends up getting the S-300
I guess if he knows Stone he might be okay. Stone looks a lot like George Washington

Idk, but I wish Assad would consider using WWII style barrage balloons tactically. He can probably get a good deal on some surplus.

Alright, all the anti-Daily Crusader shills have convinced me this site is real. They ALL have fucking memeflags what the fuck kind of JIDF shit is this and why are kikes so scared of some insignificant blog?

Im just tired of the owner spamming it here constantly.

Go look up at my first post.

i dont care.

I don't think it's the owner spamming it, I think it's Jews trying to subvert us

You should

Attached: Untitled4444.jpg (595x316, 29K)

Why would jews expose Mossad crimes?
Makes no sense. Also you were just defending pissrael like 4 posts above. I think YOU are the jew desu

All JIDF use this meme flag . Kys kike

Isn't Roger Stone Jewish? He was always hanging out with Corsi.

Israel is a White nation and they are G-d's chosen. We should stand with them against the muslims, anyways, even if we don't like them

FFS he threw Corsi under the bus

>88
>jews
>White
kek truly does have a sense of humour lmfao
piss off kike
im signing up for the Daily Crusader emails now just so I can spam this board with their links just to piss YOU fucking kikes off from now on

wait wtf is going on with Corsi and Stone? gimme a sitrep please

Corsi isn't Jewish, just an American patriot
Nothing is going on

...the fact that you say that and you're a jew makes me think something very serious is going on. Show us your real flag, jew

businessinsider.com/roger-stone-jerome-corsi-committed-crime-reportedly-lying-to-fbi-mueller-wikileaks-2018-11

Roger knows Guccifer 2.0 was a Mossad operation.

...WOAH
DUDE
no WONDER the kike media pushed that bullshit all along when we figured out from day one that the digital fingerprints didn't add up. weren't there some Hebrew markings on one of the docs or some shit?

So this DC guy knows Stone, and Stone knows about the jew?!

Are these some kind of White Hats exposing Israel? Le Drumpf isn't a good goy, then?

The article says nothing about Israel or Mossad, it was probably Russia or something, let's not jump to conclusions. Look I hate Jews as much as the next guy, but they have no reason to do this when Trump has been the best thing for Israel yet

yeah i dont buy this narrative, Israel is our greatest ally and wouldn't do that kinda shit. Jews HATED Hillary. I don't like Jews or Hillary either, but Israel is mostly White except a few groups, and we really shouldn't be defending Hamas or Hezbollah or Russia before Israel

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I'll tell you that much! Don't forget that the time Wilbur Ross restructured Trump's debt, the Wall Street jews called in Trump's bond early.

Attached: TRUMP_WTC.png (4392x2656, 3.7M)

>hates jews
>calls Corsi a patriot
JUST GAS YOURSELF NOW YOU JIDF FUCK!

just checked the site out and it looks pretty good desu, why are all these jews attacking a potential ally of Jow Forums?

Why don't people say this in every WashingtonPost thread?
I see them multiple times a day and never hear anyone say this in them.
Why?

Oh my fucking god. This nigger is determined to shill his fag site switching fag ip's and working every different fag angle. Wow like hes totally on of us eh user? Sure is user, the KIKES are trying too suppress a good source. Yup better go directly to the site and not use archive.is, y'know because jews and niggers.

>die in a fire you shill fuck

I mean look at this shit, the retarded jews literally claim MUELLER exposed Israel
LMFAO what kind of IDIOT would it take to believe this?!
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/mueller-admits-israel-not-russia-behind-foreign-collusion-russiagate-has-become-israelgate/
archive.is is jewish
.is is a jew domain desu

.is is .israel

if it's a shill site, how did their reporters have access to high level classified info about a meeting between Pompeo and Netanyahu 8 days before open source media did?

Attached: DC_Vindicated.png (1475x1898, 1.81M)

this is bullshit. they probably knew because they are jews

I'm not defending their credibility, I'm simply asking why people don't say what the leaf did in the 20+ PodestaPost threads spammed here daily.

because WaPo for all its flaws is a LEGITIMATE news organization, and this Daily Crusader bullshit is just kike agitprop to make people hate Israel and support Muslims, this plays into the jews hand. We need to watch our optics. Being openly anti-semitic is bad for the movement

Only use archive. Ever

Then i might take them at more than face value. But face value has them as a fat lipped big nose swarthy fella with a hanky on his head and blood on his collar

archive.is is jewish
I don't use jewish resources
it literally stands for
archive.israel

Come on now. How many different archive sites are there. Use fucking pastebin if you feel like it. The point is any archive site nigger.

>.is being israel

Wrong again

Fuck the jews

OP literally has a screenshot, you fucking kike

show us your real flag, jew

fuck off, you're the jew, not me. you must be a fucking idiot if you support this muslim shitskin propaganda site

Let it die, jew. DC looks like a good news source. Even more since it pisses off jews like you
Saged

what part of this do you find inaccurate ?

>WaPo for all its flaws is a LEGITIMATE news organization
They employed a Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer and John Podesta.
No user, they aren't.

Attached: 1505536510655.gif (250x188, 1.57M)