Help me out Jow Forums

Help me out Jow Forums.

I'm slowly swallowing the red pill about (((them))) and (((their))) agenda. The evidence is too substantial to ignore. But what I can't figure out is WHY? What is the endgame?

Attached: them.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiGYtQ1EWZw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWBM4p7pucc
youtube.com/watch?v=bfALN9EOQd8
youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g
darkmoon.me/2014/key-quotations-from-you-gentiles-by-maurice-samuel/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqkOSGJYCd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They want a kike only world, theyre attacking whites right now because unified whites are the jew's biggest threat. Its easier to understand if you realize Jews are a hivemind and have been doing this since their inception.

There is no endgame. They’re just Jews. It’s what they do.

revenge for the holocaust and a pathological suspicion that whites will chimp out again.

>a kike only world

But to what end? Just so a proverbial handful of million people can have/enjoy the whole planet?

It's not really a conspiracy. It's the result of rejecting Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiGYtQ1EWZw

This. You need to read E. MICHAEL JONES's The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and KEVIN B MCDONALD's Culture of Critique

Yes, us goyim are beasts to these people. They hate us and want our destruction. They think they are God''s chosen people and are the only ones worthy of living here.

Tell me what this is before I waste 2.5 hours of my life.

Attached: 1544255304250.gif (380x500, 1.74M)

>Undoing decades of brainwashing
>Waste

Watch it, it explains alot

I'm just ahead of you in my understanding of the JQ it seems. To me, the reason for the Jewish agenda is twofold.

Firstly, the Talmud. Mostly only rabbis actually read or study it, but that only makes it even more impactful. They are taught from a young age by (((learned))) elders and rabbis that the goyim are not equal, Christ will burn in hell, etc.

Secondly, their history. They've been kicked around for a while because of usury and their attitude towards others. This has made them distrust outsiders - mostly Westerners - even more than they would soley based on the Talmud. As a "refugee" people, they inherently identify with the subhuman races desiring entry into the West.

Thus, both religious dogma and history form a culture with at the very least a distrust and often outright hatred of goyim. Since they hate the goyim - esp white goyim - so much, they feel they deserve control and have no issues causing catastrophic damage to non-Jewish society.

You can never defeat, its the perfect antagonist

Well said.

pic is a list of all the places in history they've been expelled from. Im sure it's just coincidence though

Attached: 1543972769897.png (928x8800, 1005K)

The Semitic people are a mentally ill bunch
that includes you too Muhammad

Attached: monkeykong.png (505x1034, 335K)

>They think they are God''s chosen people and are the only ones worthy of living here.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this as well. I was raised Lutheran and we were taught that pre-Christ Jews WERE God's chosen people. However, when Christ died, we all were granted his grace... Jew and Gentile... though I never really understood why they were still referred to as 2 distinct groups.

>Since they hate the goyim - esp white goyim - so much, they feel they deserve control and have no issues causing catastrophic damage to non-Jewish society.

That part I get.

Read the Talmud. When the Jewish messiah comes every jew will have 2800 goy slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWBM4p7pucc

Attached: 2018-12-13-195426_1920x1080_scrot.png (1282x725, 531K)

Love for the creation and the infinite. Paradoxically, love blinks neither at the light nor the darkness thus both give service. To us on this sphere the paradox simply is and without solution. That is the endgame of all things ad infinite. The means to get there is transient and matters little in the end. Some will use shadows and horror, others will use light and truth. The end result is the same.

>Lutheran

Martin Luther would burn 99% of Lutheran Churches to the fucking ground.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Jews are hysterical, paranoid control freaks, simple as that. The ZOG is the typical nasal-voiced, greasy new york jew that tells others how to live but in global scale.

Attached: 1518004252303.jpg (1023x768, 570K)

>revenge for the holocaust

Not really. Pic related, this was written BEFORE the Holohoax.

Attached: you gentiles.png (920x1722, 399K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZWBM4p7pucc

So when we're talking about (((them))), we're really talking about Orthodox Jews are we not?

>the holocaust was real

Stop falling for jewish tricks. Only 300,000 died from typhoid and starvation and Germany was losing the war and allies bombed supply lines. The same thing would have happened to the Japs if America had lost the war.

>pre-Christ Jews WERE God's chosen people.
Yes, and they can either choose to follow him or not. You are not saved unless you believe on Jesus Christ. This funny business about Jews being God's chosen people today is shit from the (((Scofield's))) Bible commentary.

Also this one: youtube.com/watch?v=bfALN9EOQd8

There are no good jews. The morality of the Jewish people is derived from that disgusting book. Secular or religious is irrelevant. They're all backstabbing, thieving, parasitic rats.

Attached: bq-5c12e681a07b9.jpg (700x542, 106K)

they do not have spirit and thus resort always every fucking time to bestial behavior, concerns and fantasies

Attached: 375d3d8e234d8b30dbe02c7e1e1ebce0217bd2b7.jpg (960x1656, 285K)

youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g

Attached: 1544687101850.gif (480x267, 419K)

I've never read the Talmud so I guess I'll have to.

You dont even have to read it, just look at some of the quotes.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis:

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed. O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work. Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full. Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel." Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile. WAIT...THERE'S MORE - Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows. Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

That's fucked.

There is no one reason why. Some Jews believe we're cattle put here to serve them and when we're all mixed the messiah will come and they will have a ton of slaves. Some Jews make a ton of money off of the diversity industry. Some Jews are afraid of nationalism for whites because they've been expelled from virtually every country they've ever lived in. Some Jews want communism and they decided to go the cultural Marxism route which replaces class warfare with identity warfare. It doesn't really matter what their reasons are. They're parasites that need to be physically removed every few years. It's like checking for ticks when you come out of the woods.

Attached: 27658038_10155367630763932_7507023230110833165_n.jpg (600x676, 96K)

Pluralism in all countries. They already have the economic power, but homogeneous countries almost always persecute jews (China is one exception because the Maoist revolution had jewish thinkers at its helm). By achieving pluralism in all countries, they will be able to avoid persecution. It's actually understandable if you put yourself in a jew's shoes (kek), because it's jew-or-die for them. However, the trade-off is your entire identity, future security and traditional nations.

This actually makes sense.

So they don't want to kill us all, per se, but keep us fighting amongst eachother so they can (potentially) rule the roost - would that be a fair assessment?

It's basically the crux of the first half of "Culture of Critique. I recommend reading it.

Well, that's it. They will remain as a unified ingroup whilst mutts have no cogent group identity. D&C on a global scale.

I guess my next question would be, why are they doing this to the USA? We're pretty much all that stands between them and about a billion filthy mudslimes.

However, it's argued that wasn't some conspiracy initially, merely an evolutionary cultural survival strategy. It may have simply started as "well shit, we're getting dicked on everywhere we go so we better stick together and use Western individualist culture to our advantage", but it's certainly a strategy which has paid off far greater dividends.

A parasite will always flock to the strongest host

Well sure... but what I was getting at is that if we go down they go down too.

It could be because: they're afraid we'll pogrom them, or, vaguer fear. It could be because they don't like feeling different, outside, of a majority population. It could be because they're like a fungus, they want to break the world down into something more digestible to them, make the world be the way they want it. It may be because they want to /own/ this world we made.

Note that all but the first reason (fear of pogroms) apply to /every/ minority race, among a different majority. It was this realization that led me to take the JQ onboard deeply. Hispanics want to do this, Muslims want to do this -- Jews are just smarter (dat verbal IQ), richer, more influential, and have a head start.

USA was one of the best places jews could possibly continue their economic manipulation, because it comprises many different ethnic groups and has a constitution which enshrines freedom of religion. New York is simply testament to it. That's not to say the USA was always free of antisemitism of course, and jews certainly understand the goyim are capable of understanding their treachery. Jewish media/corporations etc. support concepts such as homosexuality, Islam etc. even though their religion doesn't support either because again, pluralism will always bode them a better chance of survival than a homogeneous society. Of course, they drop the pluralist mask when they are in charge of their own nation's security.

Haven't seen it, but E Michael Jones is a real scholar, not just a ranter. I may watch it, in fact.

Here's maybe a shorter insight into the Jewish mind - quotes from 'You Gentiles':

darkmoon.me/2014/key-quotations-from-you-gentiles-by-maurice-samuel/

Tribalism is fucking powerful.
It's how you establish patronage networks, dominate resources and institutions, and become rich and powerful.
This is why they never shut up about racism but practice it relentlessly.
If you stick with your own kind you get ahead, if you don't your group becomes an evolutionary dead end.
Either this or they are just plain fucking evil.

Gritty will never catch on - he's an ugly mofo.

>They think they are God''s chosen people and are the only ones worthy of living here.
>no sauce

What a faggot

The plan is to own every red cent. Turn everyone into mudshit ad revenue clicking wage slaves that have to sell their first born to pay for a hospital visit

i think jews want to get ahold of america;s nuclear arsenal and start a nuclear war between us and russia or europe.

They consider whites to be their greatest enemy, so starting a nuclear war would kill the rest of us off that ww1 and ww2 didnt finish.

Another characteristic is they have always looked white to the uninitiated. Easier to manipulate the outgroup while they don't know you have foreign interests.

Another alternative is that they're idealist - smarter people tend to be more idealist, and they're very smart. All equal! All open borders! Everything free (communism)!

I think it's a mix of these two explanations.

They already do and they stole your nukes in the 60s. Israel's nukes are why JFK died too
Its pretty well known, maybe if you did some research.
They aren't trying to destroy the USA, just leech off it

Read Culture of Critique.

Take back whats yours burgers.

Attached: fed_res_roths_wars.png (1000x1100, 477K)

But I don't have any money to buy it

Attached: 1544733529793.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Frame Games (RIP - he got tdoxxed) was a Jew who saw that the US was better for Jews even than Israel, and wanted whites to keep running it. A real loss, I hope he's doing ok.

But all this immigration/lgbtqxyz/muh racism/metoo/antifa/gun control/etc bullshit is pushing the USA ever so slowly towards civil war. If that happens there will be nothing to leech.

unless the jews are sure that they and the niggers are going to win...

>scholar
Well at least he's an /educated/ ranter.

>mein aryan fraulein hnggggggg

Entropy. aka diverting the density of this reality extra-dimensionally. It's a multi-dimensional spiritual war and most of the people on the other side don't even realise what they're doing

Unfortunately I think it's a zero-sum game for them, because if they stop the fight for pluralism and against antisemitism in both academia and media, antisemitism will naturally develop once more. That's why I sympathise with their plight, even thought I'll absolutely despise them for it. How, at this point, could they possibly exit stage without repercussion?

Now this is schizoid posting

Frame games was great even if he was a Jew. He made a 3 hour video explaining shit you wouldn’t hear anywhere else. The dude was dropping literal red pills. About how all the Jewish schemes going on in the West is really about the Palestinians, and the battle going on over there. Then he disappeared 48 hours after that video dropped.

Most don't have any real agenda or endgame, they just want a nice life like any normie. Jow Forums is obsessed with the top % of jews that ruthlessly want power and money. Seeing all the nonjews here confidently preach about what they think jews believe is honestly fucking insane

>t. actual jew

>no sauce
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqkOSGJYCd4

it's because you are a loser, you seek someone to blame for it.
many low IQ sandniggers tie their failure to jewish conspiracies, welcome to the club.

Thank God they are only 1% then because they have done pretty damage being just that.

>nice life like any normie
That's exactly what I'm saying with my line of discussion. Historically, jews have been persecuted in homogeneous nations where they stand out like a dreidel on a footpath. So, jewish organizations understand that in order to keep the normies living a good life, they need to push homosexuality and mutts upon western civilization.
Does this have anything to do with *every* jew and their actions? No. Does this represent a concerted effort from media organizations headed by jews to push for pluralism? Absolutely.

>But what I can't figure out is WHY? What is the endgame?
Control you goddamn moron.

I saved some photos from that presentation. Too bad he got shoah’d

Attached: F7C97F4F-5020-4778-BA7C-3A4680B70507.jpg (1183x668, 616K)

> They want a kike only world
Wrong. They want a kike dominated world. The demographic replacement goals of white countries are a global eugenics plan to have a governable untermensch. Whites will be first, and if we see the fall of whites during our lifetime to the point of a mutt USA, the Chinese will be the next that must be conquered. They need mindless consumers in a Brave New World type of future.

80% of jews voted for hillary and for white genocide.

If you are in the crossfire i wouldnt hesitate 1 second, sorry man.

Yes, we're aware now - or maybe, I over-generalize because of the circles I hang out in. But they have to either win or lose. It will be a long time 'til they can just fade back into the population. Why feel sorry for them? No way! If you strike at the king, make sure you kill him. We were minding our own business and they struck.

My friend, with data retention the way it is these days I would probably go easy on the kvetching. It's only been 90 years since the last big pogroms, we're probably jew for another one soon.

Observe the pathetic cointelpro gaslighter. Probably doesn't even know who he's working for, simply repeats as programmed.
Everybody knows that only weirdos who require (((chemical mental alteration))) are aware of things beyond the obvious surface. Looking into the deep conceptual mechanics is for insane losers, stay glued to the false dichotomies of media reality instead, goy

>The evidence is too substantial to ignore.
No. You're just gullible. It's easy. There are leftist Jews and rightist Jews. Leftist Jews are mudslime kissers and hate Israel. Rightist Jews are based and want Trump to build the wall. All Talmud quotes are made-up bullshit that show in every conceivable way the "people" who post them know jack shit about Judaism. Jews don't hate Jesus, they're just not convinced he's the messiah because not all prophecies are accomplished. The Rothschild have no political power; they've always been making money by merely scamming rich retards who deserved what they got.

Unironically, only a mudslime would want to wipe them out. No, you can't be against Jews and mudslimes at the same time.

Attached: netanyahu wall.png (725x858, 112K)

Yes, naxalt. It's the Jewish power structure. But, per: 'Jewish Power', 1997, by JJ Goldberg (available on amazon), Jews give to Jewish organizations and it filters its way to the top and the guys at the top work out common policies, so even bottom-tier Jews contribute, even if unknowingly. Granted it's a 20 year old book, but I doubt anything has loosened up. Why no new book of its like? There's no way Jews would allow it to be published nowadays.

Read H G Wells Time Machine. In the far future humankind has evolved into two distinct species - a primitive underclass and a utopian 'overclass'.
Basically that's the endgame, where they rule the Earth in a self-made paradise only they are allowed to enjoy, while the underclass goyim can serve them in squalor, out of sight.

I think they've quite effectively neutralized discussion of the JQ in broader Western society. Third worlders are too far behind the ball to do anything about it. China doesn't care because they actually gained their power through the bloodthirsty facilitation of marxism. I wouldn't be completely surprised if this is the time they finally get away with it.

Based AND redpilled.

Most Jews today are not the Jews from the Bible, nor do they hold the same covenant with God as the Jews from the Bible did. Shortly after Jesus was crucified, Romans went through Jew lands killing them because the Jews had devolved into an annoying degenerate people(why Christ was sent to them and why they killed him). A rabbi escaped and went north. He settled in the land of the Khazars, therr he wrote the Talmud, the book of Jews today. Ashkenazi Jews come from this land specifically. Nearly all European and American Jews are descendants of Ashkenazi Jews.

The Jews today are either pretenders(Ashkenazi) or have forgone their covenant with God by denying Christ. So either way, a false people, servants of the Devil, members of the Synagogue of Satan.

I've got one of his videos saved - I wish I had them all. They were all so long and technical, though. But I loved him and his Chinese friend's discussion.

I should put mine up - but I wonder if he'd like that, since he pulled his own, down.

Attached: (((tim_wise))).jpg (1152x2048, 332K)

1. plain old spite
2. they think of themselves as academics, and us as something to play with, like a science experiment
3. they don't want proper capitalism and meritocracy, that would be too unstable for the upper classes, so they push us down and themselves up by debt slavery and usury
4. open borders and full globalisation is the end goal, i would say that's still a long way off tho, probably by 2100 at the very earliest

> I wouldn't be completely surprised if this is the time they finally get away with it.
Nooooo! Never!

(But yes, they have so far in this recent round, haven't they?)

This. Jews jew. It’s what they do.

Attached: D885528D-0122-4B14-BB4F-F0EDA5C03635.jpg (500x500, 101K)

Survival and dominance, of course. Ford's "International Jew" gives a very good primer on them.

Attached: serveimage.png (1414x960, 159K)

>"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

But hey, you do you user.

I hope civil war breaks out
I really do
My blood is boiling

>Don't have money to buy a book

Nigger, I...

Their end game is "the end of history". They want a world of low iq mongrel consumers who they control completely with media propaganda. And they want children to terrorize and rape

I know it's gonna be hard on you when trying to swallow the current redpill but the Royals run Israel like a slush fund, the people there are brainwashed to some extent. There are more than a few facets to the system but the top-tier is the royal families that control them, they are Bilderberg and other similar groups, they own mossad as well as several middle-eastern countries. They own many of our officials as assets or pieces, they own the media you watch and at least 75+% of all special interest groups globally both right and left. However the left is their go-to for pushing radical progressive agendas, the right isn't AS inherently "bad" as the left because the right is all that stands between (((them))) and full-control. Shall I continue?

Attached: 1538077576006.jpg (500x632, 42K)

Wow that makes no sense when you realize the vast majority of Jews outside of Israel are secular or Christian actually. Not many Jews who practice Judaism. Based analysis tho let’s gas all the people with one jew relative. Paradise here we come.

Honestly I never believed it until I realized that Jews genuinely believe that some day there will be a messianic age and in that prophecy a Jew will rule over the whole world in a golden age. I guess it kind of makes sense when you think about it why they would want to rule the world.

Not gas, but definitely subdued, probably deported and locked away in their prized ethnostate.

Attached: Marlowe.png (595x247, 113K)

What are you a faggot? Good idea too. That type of authoritarian style of leading will never backfire. History proves it too!

I remember learning about circumcision. I remember being to told growing up that it was to keep the dick clean. To me that made no fucking sense because people survived just fine without circumcision for thousands of years.

Attached: power level.jpg (378x700, 35K)

wise is a giant pos

Attached: 1544682426655.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Ironically you are likely to read the same thing coming or of Dearborn now

History shows jews can be recognized for their evil and kicked out again. "muh democracy" lol what a joke.

Attached: hafez.jpg (850x400, 54K)