en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_family_homicides
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats timestamp?

>Chris Watts, a 33-year-old oil field operator in Colorado

2SPOOKY4 ME

Attached: images (2).jpg (260x194, 8K)

>whats timestamp?

3:43

interesting. thanks. It's like the universe is trying to tell him he fucked up through the tv

THAT IS SOME SPOOKY SHIT

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

So whats the story in ere.

couple of out of shape boomers stand around doing nothing in front of a tv for like 10 minutes

>So whats the story in ere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_family_homicides

Le 56%

Attached: Untitled.png (311x339, 73K)

>itt thread plebiscites who can't recognize art
what is that background noise? he had a fountain in there or what

Holy moly. So his wife strangles her two daughers and father strangles mother out of rage. This shit is like from movie.

sounds like feed back from shitty cop thing

I'm pretty sure he killed them all man.

divine intervention

From reading that story he had no reason to. Mom killed both of daughers because she was jealous as fuck. Dad comes home finds daughers dead chimps out and beats/strangles wife. In panic he starts to think weird things he is in sock no one would belive him. As last resort he buries them. After this shock he realizes what he did and after that just accepts his fate. This was pretty much obvious. Judge knew this and didnt want to give him death penalty if he just accept it.

This imagery reminds me of the fucked up murals at the denver airport. It's predictive programming for the great culling.

Attached: 1532185041907.jpg (477x500, 42K)

His wife was pregnant though so in his rage he has already killed at least one child to harm the wife. Why not the other two?

It's possible though

Im reading on wiki "unlawful termination of a pregnancy". It means She wasnt in the state where her pergnancy would be visible. Guy in all the rage and shock forgot she was even pergnant. Probably.

i cant stop watching this video. i feel like im going to have aheart attack this is fucking intense!

So I just looked this up and it's a trailer for American Horror Story: Apocalypse.

Attached: 1527696606682.png (341x341, 278K)

OH shit

The trailer is purely satanic. Really creepy shit.

Think it's a warning? I do.