Why is it that so many coalburners tend to be Ashkenazi Jews?

I thought Jews were more loyal to their own race than Whites? What the fuck's happening, karma?

Attached: coalburning kike.png (618x373, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GbD4mrrk&t=2s
imdb.com/title/tt6917638
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

It's the deviancy of the childfuckers, the staft the young ones slow to see how far they'll go, if they go all the way they join the ranks, if not their left in the wash.

because they want to feel real superiority, it can only be accomplished with the company of a chimp, jews feminazis are the worst

Wow, I should check before I phone post next time.

there are a difference between ethnic jews and religious jews both r bad but religious jews are taught to hate whites

>Kimberly Cartwright,
Doesn't sound like a Jew's name to me.

Attached: 1544461634841.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

High IQ jewish girls are tired of inferior genetics.

>citation missing
>low quality post

Really makes me think

She's not Jewish.

Definitely JIDD

Every race has its own trash that get their kicks off of having sex with sub-saharin Africans. It makes daddy angry and breaks all the tabboos. That's why degenerate girls enjoy it. Who honestly gives a shit about them.

ITT Anglos as usual mentally breaking down from the absolute state of their slut women, and instead of accepting it, blame it on Jews, Polish immigrants, everybody under the sun except themselves.

>lWNZETR8
>Same fagging this hard

kek

>Kimberly Cartwright,
That's not a Jewish name.

Attached: 1520832712462.gif (287x206, 1.06M)

>Why is it that so many coalburners tend to be Ashkenazi Jews?
You can believe that if it makes you fell better.

Don’t ever interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Learn faggot

Attached: 6D8FDBB2-E65A-4723-8715-3E578EFFA508.png (1600x1161, 1.54M)

How are they burning coal? Coal burners are white women who have sex with black men, right?
This has nothing in common with that, at all.

Attached: 1543715649183.jpg (360x395, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GbD4mrrk&t=2s

You literally can't dispute this. Ashkenazi girls crave for the real muscular, good looking men.
imdb.com/title/tt6917638

Attached: w-black-lives-matter.png (630x350, 339K)

High on their own supply

Also, this have nothing to with loyalty to race. Race does not exist, it is a social construct. Ashkenazi girls are educated enough to understand that future of Jewish fate depends on having superior children. Impregnating themselves with melanin rich sperm is the only way to secure existence of our people and future for Jewish state.

Attached: main-qimg-57a7db06fc30c91b028b062192ac0eaf-c.jpg (488x325, 31K)

They're taking one for the tribe...I mean team.

Circumcision is a blood oath amongst men, sworn on the blood of their own cocks, that they will control their desires to ensure that every man gets the opportunity to have a family. The penalty for fucking another man's wife and breaking this oath, is death, and the penalty for the woman who betrayed her husband is also death. This is the true covenant of the Abrahamic religion. The male genital mutilation may not be necessary, but the oath is.
This is man's only successful strategy for building civilization, lest he fall into barbarism and savagery over the degenerate whores.

Are you trying to imply that modern Jewish girls are sluts?