It feels like women are much more likely to be bi or gay than men in general...

It feels like women are much more likely to be bi or gay than men in general. Hell on the internet (talking mostly about people I know IRL and Twitter) it seems like exclusively straight women are the minority.

Is this wrong or just a biased sample?

Attached: Kassandra.png (342x561, 356K)

Yes, women are more prone to being bisexual, and it's mildly more culturally acceptable, the second party of your post however is inaccurate.

Of course they are. Everyone wants to bang hot chicks, even chicks. Makes perfect sense.

Apparently it's true. Women are three times as likely to be non her than men.

Women are all bisexual

Male bisexuality isn't as acceptable. Most people dismiss them as being gay men that are halfway out of the closet. Conclusive data won't be found until this trend ends.

mah boi, let's see, if you think like that because that shitty study, you could also think that the majority of women are zoophiles. Also, girls generally are more intimate physically with their friends than boys. For last, there is more male trans than female ones.

A lot of those so called "bisexual" women won't ever date or fuck a girl though. It's cool and trendy to say you're bisexual (if you're a woman), but most of them are just doing it to feel like special snowflakes. They'll still jump on the first dick they encounter.

>there is more male trans than female ones
How's that relevant?

Women's sexuality is a lot more fluid, like they would grow up less embarrassed of each other than men do and would be closer to each other. It's popular for hetero women to jokingly grab others boobs as well. There is a thinner border between straight and bi for women than for men

I think it’s this, i was (female) IDing as bisexual and going to the GSA at 13 and no one batted an eye.

Women are simply more aesthetic than men and even women can appreciate it.

you could have some confirmation bias but anyway I agree with You're less likely to see men that are bi because they're probably condemned more than women for being with someone of the same sex.

Wrong, biased or you just lack information. Almost nobody apart from my GF and three of my best friends know I'm bisexual. Women are more open about their sexuality since they are already oppressed for having a vagina but men typically hide it or they just show it in gay environments just to avoid being called faggots

We are not oppressed for having a vagina, unless you are from Africa or middle East

Shut up and go back to the kitchen, men are talking.

You ain't me father nor me fella so not listening to u

You'd start calling me daddy after I fuck you.

I'm not a cheater

You don't need to cheat to have someone to fuck you.

Most of them are claiming to be bisexual because it gets them attention from men. Very few of them are actually fucking other women.

I already have a fella as I mentioned before

No fucks given by my side, if he's not able to protect you nobody is going to care if you already have a dick to hide behind

That's mean

Why do you care about creatures who are beneath us?