OKAY NOW THIS IS EPIC

OKAY NOW THIS IS EPIC

$1.91/gal GAS IN CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS

NOT
TIRED
OF
WINNING

Attached: IMG_20181213_221440.jpg (3456x4608, 1.41M)

Based Trumpnomics

>Trumped up trickle down

WE'RE FUCKING BROKE

Attached: justin-trudeau-e1515018051722.jpg (3667x2747, 1.11M)

The dark days of $4+ gas are long fucking gone thank Christ

>trumptards cheering for a couple of months of cheap gas used as a bribe for the cover up of a political assassination

Blood is on your hands

>Just post the in-store prices and there will be an end to the horror

Just
Store
Sticker
Prices
And
There
Will
Be
An
End
To
The
HORROR

Fuck you Texas, and fuck your Lone Star Beer.

Is this good? I literally don't pay attention to gas prices.

Just in time for Christmas!
Based

Attached: Jesus.jpg (268x400, 27K)

Insanely fucking good. Remember, it was only 6 years ago when $4 to $5 gas prices appeared to be the new normal

Port A Master race reporting in

Snoopys sucks btw

Success breeds jealousy

theyre still sky high in colorado

And fuel is in our tanks. Totally worth it!

fuck your fuckin alamo and fuck your long horn steer

Even if you don't drive low fuel prices lower the costs of goods. Yes, sub-$2 gas prices are excellent.

Shit, you guys are still getting fleeced there? What are prices looking like for y'all?

Can't argue with that

I have wanted to move to Texas. I recently passed through on a road trip. I must say...it is quite an eyesore all those oil rigs. Its actually mild blowing and u unfathomable at first. They light them up at night doe safety and you see she the red blinking lights as dar as the eye can see while driving for miles. I'm not saying I wouldn't move there and its mostly a wasteland where these installments are anyway...but got damn... there are a lot of rigs and ugly infrastructure. Like... hours of driving like hundreds on miles before and after Amarillo. Heading east on 66...or 90 what ever you want to call it. Oklahoma too. Both states are essentially giant industrial plants. In a sense... there's nothing wrong it it. The land is shit that nobody wants anyway. Other than the alleged climate change arguement there's not reason no to I guess. I would appreciate some better methods of capping the well whe its finished and hiding all the eyesore bullshit that's left behind. I'm telling you driving through these oil fields were u unfathomable they want on for ever. I've been to Colorado, Wyoming and a few other drill states and these seemed like the most rampant I had ever seen

Wow, just great. Encourage more gas guzzler pollution machines with cheap gas. Thanks Trump, I cant wait to choke to death on pollution. This is why i fully support NY city gas still being 4 dollars.

I can't speak nigger please reformat

>4.03/gal here in California

Please kill me

low 3’s on average
i cant help but notice the correlation between gas prices and concentrations of libshits

The fuck? I mean I knew gas was still expensive in Commiefornia but still $4+?! Is it because of all the sœyboy cuckold laws regarding fuel and the environment?

That’s correct, the repeal of fuel tax was failed miserably from recent election, unfortunately.

Not new. Texas has always had decent gas prices compared to other states.

It's 3.05 where I am... in California...

Kek

>tfw you notice all the Trump flags on the beach, but never thought you would be shitposting with another Port A bro.

Who else Corpus/Port A here?

Christ, you need to get out and fucking fast user. No reason why gas shouldn't be cheaper, you live in a Port-state practically, oil and gas should be aplenty like it is here in Texas.

It's like 350 here.

At least we aren't in yurop

3.39 in commiefornia

>mfw i remember gas being 88 cents

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 3.43.35 AM.png (498x549, 457K)

Meanwhile we are paying 4,92€ (5,55$) for a gallon (1.30 €/l)

Same here in California. I see the same correlation.

>t.50 year old boomer here
I'm old enough to remember sub $0.50/gal gas

Wew laddie

Apple is building a new campus in Texas. Prepare anus for blue wave and pajeets. Curry and democrats

I saw $3.27 here in LA recently. I saw a gas station near the Beverly Center in LA at $4,59 last weekend! They are just robbing people.

i manly drive a Dune Buggy i spend about 50$ a month on gas including my Truck

feels good

The problem in Germany is that ~70% of the price are different taxes. Sales tax, ecology tax, energy tax,

Attached: 1539702379352.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

Gotta remember tho that Corpus is a port city, so naturally we have a shitton of refineries here. A portion of the price of gas is attributed to shipping costs, which cities like Corpus don't need to be worried about

Good ol' EUSSR

2.68$ in new york feelsaverageman

Im paying the equivelnt of 4.2 or more ameribucks per yank gallon down here. How the fuck are your fuel prices so low?

Literally fracking and natural gas advancements in the past 10 years. America is now a net energy EXPORTER. That's fucking insane

Attached: 1543279909747.png (1570x872, 308K)

DieselAndorra1,04België1,47Bosnië en Herzegovina1,20Bulgarije1,16Denemarken1,42Duitsland1,39Estland1,32Finland1,46Frankrijk1,44Griekenland1,40Groot-Brittannië1,50Hongarije1,23Ierland1,40Italië1,54Kroatië1,27Letland1,25Litouwen1,10Luxemburg1,10Macedonië0,99Montenegro1,26Nederland1,42Noorwegen1,61Oekraïne0,99Oostenrijk1,28Polen1,23Portugal1,33Rusland0,61Servië1,41Slovenië1,34Slowakije1,29Spanje1,18Tsjechië1,29Zweden1,50Zwitserland1,59 prices per liter

Basically what this user said:
Fracking/shale was an absolute game changer. OPEC is fucked and may cease to exist entirely by 2025

If they are done with the well you can't fucking see them from the road. You saw rigs, flare stacks, tank batteries ect, everything you need to produce a working well.

$1.79 gas just south of Kansas City, MO

Is this what the 80's felt like???

Oh shit that's my city

Yup. *Sips* just like the goooood ol days!

this is why the world is wrong
gas should not effect goods.

when i did the conversion its 4.66 usd/gal for us

JUST

You have to be 18 to post here

who cares, Khashoggi wasn't even a green card holder like the lugenpresse initially claimed. His death is a death of a non-American with no substantive connection to this country.

>gas should not effect goods.

how would the goods even get to you?

Unfortunately since people need gas in their vehicles to get places, gas prices and goods prices are inherently tied to one another

pay your taxes hans

Attached: welfarestatefuckthisshitvenezuela.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

Absolutely insane. Do the abbos like petrol that much?

>still fucking 2.80+ in Nevada
Can we just declare Californians an invasive species and have open season on them already? Fucking seriously they're a literal human cancer ruining everything they fucking touch

We're paying about $1.25 a gallon here in Alabama and it is so fucking beautiful.

Also convert CAD to USD prices?

but thats the human mind that made this issue this way. and its funny to me .
because it has nothing to do with how nature and the universe works. its just human brains that said. the gas needs to effect the goods. when really humans also have the power to make it not be that way.

I'm fucking jelly.
>1,45 euros PER LITRE in the city, 1,6 in the countryside

Damn it's 4x cheaper than France

more than twice that in commiefornia

>implying this a good thing

>implying gas is infinite
>implying gas does not become more expensive to get after you run out the cheaper field.
>implying using more of finite thing is good when it it cheap

You are a retard sir.

$2.74 Diesel though.... fml

>when gas is $0 we'll all be doing even better!

Attached: 1507517100197.png (645x729, 42K)

>2016
>come on, how low could gas get anyway? 2? 2 dollars a gallon?

Attached: 1528626011365.png (459x674, 287K)

>have to pay 1.5 euro per litre
>wonder how much that is in burger units
>mfw 6.4 dollar per gallon
Truly the land of the free

diesel is unamerican anyway

Attached: 1540101753727.gif (395x750, 59K)

>I don't care if the wall isn't built, gas is cheap now!
Go back to plebbit, you faggot.

$4.94 in southern cali

Eurocuck indeed lol

2.83 in central cal

Jesus Christ, what the fuck are you smoking user?

$1,30 here

for a liter

Take your meds

Just show this to the Yellow Jacket folks and they'll lose their shit over just how much more jewed they really are when it comes to gas

I had to sell my 87blazer because It cost me more in gas a week than I was making at the time ....

same here for a liter
why usa fags is so cheap?
is the usa oil exporter meme real?

Diesel has been a Jew scam since the 90s. Absolutely no reason why it should be more expensive than regular gas is

It's 100% real. We've absolutely cucked OPEC with fracking

Especially since you can just make your own biodiesel

fuel cost should not be allowed to affect prices, it's just an excuse to jack up markups
corporations should just eat the cost, boohoo an extra dollar

>doesn't know opec always finds a way to increase prices

Attached: tumblr_pi6f2cOLDK1xbtllto3_1280.png (303x345, 123K)

>Tfw gas prices of 8 dollars per gallon

Attached: RealHairyBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif (544x250, 1.4M)

Attached: 1536902889130.png (855x800, 254K)

for now
lmfao
there's a trend of gas prices going up and down, but over time it steadily goes up. i remember when it was $0.89 a gallon in the 90s.

I would sacrifice the lives of one million shitskins for just one of Trump's smiles.

You live in fantasy land if you think high gas prices stop people from driving. You gotta go to work. You gotta go to the store. All it does is rape the low and middle class.

That woukd be $7 in uk

This is what us Yanks mean when we say that """Free""" College and """"Free Healthcare"""" isn't actually free. The cost of both just get redistributed into the prices of everyday goods and services

Take your meds sir

They have lower taxes because they aren't stupid.
In most EU countries the cost of gas itself is less than 50% of what we pay at the station. Most of it consists of taxes, vat, excises and climate tax or some other shit. Americans pay 20-25 cents to the feds and 10-50 cents to the state.