My husband bit our daughter on the back when I was out running an errand. He showed me when I got home...

My husband bit our daughter on the back when I was out running an errand. He showed me when I got home. I don't even know where to begin. It isn't a bad mark, but it is a mark nonetheless. He said it was "an accident." She was making him frustrated and he "didn't mean to."

I'm really upset, but I don't know what to do.

--- Photo is from the Internet, not my kid.

Attached: image_preview.jpg (267x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcoZBDIPDP8?t=5m35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

biting is not an acceptable way to deal with fussy children.

Who the hell bites children?

cats.

>My husband
>bit
>our daughter
>on accident
>bit
>on accident
>bit
>on accident
>bit
>on accident
Call your parents. They're going to take your sweet, sweet child and keep her safe.
Photograph the mark. Call the police. File for divorce.
Most women don't get a red flag this fucking evident.

No kidding.
I was shocked.

But what am I supposed to do? Call child services on him?

Call the police, have him arrested. Nobody in their right mind would do that to a child. Do be weak, don’t be stupid, he will end up harming that child someday and the next time you’ll be to blame if you do nothing this time.

This is a really bad red flag. Get him into counseling asap. A mental health check up wouldn't hurt as well. I'm not going to jump the gun and shout to divorce him, but you need to make sure that little girl is safe and unharmed. I was in the military when my daughter was born and they made me take parenting courses. Maybe something like that would help him to.

What ever you do, don't brush this off and let it slide. This could grow into a much worse problem. Please be observant

Do this. . Now!!!

No, fuck this, divorce.
Never ever let this fucking weirdo see this girl again. Save her fucking life and make the right choice.

>what am I supposed to do?
That's up to you. Let's look at your options.

1. You could attempt to keep him and modify his behavior through counseling. That he's upfront and said it was an accident may indicate he was already struggling with something that he needs your help with.

2. You could attempt to get rid of him. This would seemingly be pretty easy to do at this point following the suggestions makes.

3. You could do nothing, turning a blind eye to this and possibly future (possibly worse) incidents. But that's probably the worst option.

Cats aren't grown men.

He didn't hide it. He knew he fucked up immediately and brought it up to op most likely as a cry for help. I know kids can get frustrating and try the fuck out of your patience. Especially if he's a young adult. He needs help. Op needs to assess the situation. She knows him better than we do after a paragraph and a half. What he did was probably way out of character for him. She needs to take avenues to get him aid.

I'm a childcare worker, I've worked in traditional classroom settings and now I'm currently overseeing a Special Needs Education Department.
In my decade plus of working with children, I have never heard of a GROWN ADULT
>BITING
>A CHILD
>ON ACCIDENT
>BECAUSE THEY WERE TRYING HIS PATIENCE
Please, save this child, get rid of this man!

This
Not this
This

What a dumb fuck

No, fuck you, you will not hurt this child.

How the hell did it happen? To bite someone you have to literally sink your teeth into them. It is not like a push (still physical contact but not as close). You literally have to have your head on someone and bite.

You've worked in a fairly isolated place then because this isn't nearly as bad as it could've been.

I'm sure you haven't heard of something that specific. I'm also sure after a decade you've heard of much much worse. I'd agree to temporary separation to give everyone time to clear their minds and make a decision that's beneficial for everyone involved, but instantly jumping to divorce and the daughter growing up assuming her biological father is a psycho can't be the greatest for her either. He may have had a lapse in judgement. I personally got a bit rough at times with my daughter, no, I never bit her or anything like that. But I may have grabbed her tighter than usual during a fit once or twice.
Op still knows the situation better than any of us, and ultimately needs to decide what's best for the family.

Could be two things:

- just some hickeys playing silly with the child trying to distract it, made in an unintentional way, now being him somewhat afraid of the results, as things for man nowadays are pretty weird, to name it some way.
- intentional harm made.

Making a difference between both cases shouldn’t be really difficult (teeth marks, the attitude of the child towards its father, etc)

Those are my two cents.

He's on the phone with me now telling me how he is so stressed and trying to provoke me to call the police.

>provoke you
Okay no they were right when they said divorce. Get the kid as far away from him as possible, if you're actually OP. I'm not kidding, next thing he'll be trying to fuck the discipline into her.

You need to stop and think about the collateral damage, not yourself.

Good luck op. Suggest other options. It doesn't have to end dramatically. Offer to find him help, but first priority is to calm yourselves down so you can make progress

I've tried calling his mother to speak with her first, but she isn't picking up.

You're dealing with a psychopath having a fucking breakdown. Make sure your child is safe, photograph the marks, and call the fucking police, please.

Ensure the child is safe, photograph the marks, and call the police.

lel ask the child if other things happend while you were gone (aside from the biting).

I don't want to accuse anyone but being a /b/ made me question things alot.

But before you do anything what's his character like. Don't listen to these betas just yet. They are virgin fag whiteknights who unconsciously want men around them to fail in order for them to have easier access to puss.

As long as the child is safe for now that's the main thing that matters. Work on calming him down. It sounds like this escalated and we're missing a lot of details. Calm him down so you can talk this out and make a proper decision. He's obviously feeling a lot of mixed emotions at the time and not thinking clearly.

>next thing he'll be trying to fuck the discipline into her.

Attached: 1361319039356.jpg (400x414, 18K)

>He assaulted a minor
>Now he's provoking her and being melodramatic
No, he's a dime a dozen fuccboi, by this point we could all probably assess him with a fair degree of accuracy.

She has to stop listening to faggots like you who want to White Knight for the man so you can vicariously get pussy through him, and start fucking thinking of the trauma that a psychopath father will put the kid through. The marks he'll leave. The questions he'll force her to answer.
You have got to stop taking this guy's side and get fucking real.
You should also probably take a cold shower and think of what kind of person you are that relevance, to you, is pointing out that everyone else on Jow Forums is a virgin instead of worrying about the goddam kid who got bit.

I know your reply is just gonna be defensive garbage tho so please don't (You) me
Worse has happened without being noticed

She is 1 years old. She can't answer any questions.

Handle it like an adult and not a teenage girl, take action dumb hoe.

If it happened once then be suspicious but don't do anything drastic yet.
Discuss it THOROUGHLY. Can't stress this enough - it might be nothing or it might be very serious, and pulling the trigger too quickly in either case can have dire consequences.
So DISCUSS IT THOROUGHLY. It's not thorough enough unless you end up with ZERO doubts about the incident.

Many people here jumped the trigger right away, because you didn't give us the whole picture and most people want to be on the safe side.
But you can get the clearer picture, so do it before calling your shots.

If it ever happens again then odds of it being very serious are very very high and drastic measures HAVE TO be taken immediately - counseling, daughter kept away from him until the matter is resolved etc.
Consider installing hidden cameras. Modern stuff is simple enough that you should be able to comprehend it, no need for third party to get it done.

He says that a person that worked for his company that a bunch of his friends knew died in an accident last night, so he was just feeling very tense.

I don't know. I'm honestly feeling more like I am married to a F-ing psychopath.

>bit
>daughter
>on accident
>~11-13 different bite marks
what the fuck OP? get out of there as fast as you can

Attached: 1528644940696.png (474x442, 383K)

Inspect her vagoo and pooper hole for redness or bleeding.

I'm surprised was the first person to suggest OP needs to give her kid a thorough look-over, especially since she is only a year old.

Under no circumstances is an adult biting a baby normal. And him freaking out? He may very well have done more than you know. This is a scary situation. Good luck, OP.

>11-13 different bite marks
>--- Photo is from the Internet, not my kid.
learn to read.

His mom doesn't seem to give a crap.

>married to a psychopath
BY ALL MEANS TELL ME WHY YOU FEEL THAT WAY BECAUSE MY MOM HELD HER DYING HUSBAND AND MANAGED TO NEVER BITE OR HIT A SINGLE ONE OF MY TWO BROTHERS OR I
YOU HAVE TO STOP POSTING AND ACT. ACT. GET YOUR DAUGHTER. GET HER TO SAFETY.
What the fuck is our world anymore? This thread must just be bait, that's all. That's right, it's bait...

>holding baby up to shoulder
>trying to comfort/stop crying
>inconsolable
>start crying too
>nom baby shoulder
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
Probably how it happened. Good luck OP.

NO THAT IS NOT "PROBABLY HOW IT HAPPENED" DO NOT FUCKING NORMALIZE BITING A FUCKING CHILD
THIS PERSON IS A FUCKING FREAK HOW FUCKING DENSE CAN YOU SHUT IN FUCKING INCELS LOSERS BE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

inb4 doc finds anal tears

rip baby

Yo, you freaking out isn't helping anything. STFU

one helpful pedo user did some very thorough non-empirical research on vaginal capacity once. It'd be impossible for any adult to just "stick it in" to a 1 year old. Either hole. It'd be like trying to fuck a straw. And the damage would be exceptionally evident. Very unlikely to even be a concern in this case.

Congrats, you married a man with serious anger issues.
>t. man with anger issues

2/10
lazy, uninspired
apply yourself

Sticking your dick in isn't the only thing you can do to a vagoo or pooper.

CALL THE POLICE

You are right to freak out, but don't panic and don't do anything drastic until you've calmed down and can follow rational line of thought.

Don't wait idly. While it's still recent, make sure to inspect everything about the situation.
Question him about every little detail. Call his parents like you intended and have a long talk. Discuss it with best friends/family members who you know you can confide in.

Over the course of few next days observe daughter's reaction to his presence (this is vital as at this age it's mostly subconscious - if it was intentional harm you should see obvious behavioral cues towards him).

Lots of good advice in this thread. Just take the "omg divorce" ones with a grain of salt.
I hope it turns out to be nothing. Good luck!

GET OUT
FUCKING CALL THE POLICE
STOP POSTING
STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THIS THREAD AND GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY
YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAS TO BE DONE
YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE
LEAVE
FUCKING
LEAVE

True, but short of obvious damage there's not going to be evidence. Stop trying to make this into something it isn't.

>Stop trying to make this into something it isn't.
m8 if she hasn't looked then she'll never know.

personally idgaf, not my kid

Fifty replies. Either OP is solved or baiting.

wtf

There is no other signs of harm.
Our daughter seems not to be scared of him either.

>Call the police
and have them do what? Arrest the guy? Have him prosecuted and thrown in jail for a couple years?

Why?

That's what it comes down to, what OP wants to have happen. As I mentioned earlier, she can work on getting her guy some help, work on getting him out of her life or do nothing. Only she really knows how serious this shit is (and the unrelated pic in OP is seriously not helping responses).

youtu.be/tcoZBDIPDP8?t=5m35s

Yeah he said that.
He said he was already holding her over his shoulder. She was crying and crying, and he wanted her to go take a nap. She wouldn't stop throwing a fit, so he bit her.

Your husband is a animal.

Dogs would be shot for as much.

I took photos.

I called his best friend, who was kind of like... "what they were playing and then he bit her?" and I was like, no he was disciplining her and he bit her. He didn't seem excessively worried about the bite itself, but he did feel that husband has some mental unbalance and needs to be in serious treatment.

His mom won't return calls or emails.
Likely doesn't care.

He came home, gave me some story about how he heard sad news and got out of control. Said he was sorry. Proceeded to berate me and treat me like crap.

He keeps telling me this story he has always told me about how he bit a dog when he was a kid. Weird. Weird shit. We are supposed to leave for vacation on Thursday, I don't know what the heck to do. Baby seems okay now. Do I ruin my kids' vacation because my husband is a dumbass savage animal?

Okay sounds like almost fucking nothing. Get him some help with his stress. Get a good babysitter too or at least someone nearby (if it can't be you) to jump in and help when it's getting to be too much. Make sure he's communicating stress levels.

Or use the incident as an excuse to end a marriage if that's the way you and some of the nutjobs in this thread want to go. Maybe you need one? I don't know, but as always up to you.

>Proceeded to berate me and treat me like crap.

Attached: 1333450069884.jpg (367x338, 26K)

It's probably best that you take your kid with you and drive your car into a lake. There is no more pain on the other side.

Well, I don't see how its MY Fault he bit our kid. He's going on and on about how I can't go run an errand or something.

pic related is you

Attached: 1485495742283.jpg (500x667, 36K)

wtf
because I left the house for 2 hours I'm dumb?

you all have no perception of real life.
I'm supposed to stay at home all day so my husband doesn't bite our baby?
Righhhhht

more this

Some places have duty to report laws. So by not calling the police, if it comes out that you knew he abused your child, CPS would probably take the child from you...

Yea, but he says it was like a spanking. I mean, if you spanked a kid would you call CPS?
That is why I am trying to get in touch with his mom, a WOMAN, so I can get some perspective on whether this is a harmless accident or something bigger, but she doesn't seem to care what her son does or about her grandchildren's well being.

Don't listen to idiots.
This is Jow Forums, and no matter which board it is, the posts will still stink of Jow Forums mentality.

Listen to this instead:
Rational conclusion based on all extra information you provided over the course of the thread.
Most likely nothing. But keep your eyes open just in case.

Gotta wonder what other things he does when you’re gone. Have a dr check her vagina for rape abuse.

You’re husband is a pedophile!

Biting is not spanking.

He freaked out and bit her. He could freak out and do worse next time. That's my take. And he seems like a dick in general

Personally the only time I'll bite someone is if I'm fucking them or in the process of fucking them up.

Jus' sayin' ma'am.

It's bait, guys

Now a days some people would call CPS on you for spanking a child.

I wonder how many people here are married, have kids, and own a house. Your first and immediate option isnt "GET A DIVORCE GET A DIVORCE" that is absolutely insane

>I'm a childcare worker, I've worked in traditional classroom settings and now I'm currently overseeing a Special Needs Education Department.
You faggots never tire me with your made up bullshit.

Your kid is 1 year old, it doesn't give a shit about a vacation

eh wat

call the cops, divorce this dude, get outta there now.

OK then when he kills the child or gets the child pregnant “GO TO JAIL GO TO JAIL” because you knew he was abusing the kid in the past.

>ctr+f "vampire"
>0 results

Come on, people. All the signs are there.

lul what the fuck, how'd he bite her back?

>HOW DARE YOU DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILD, THE GUBMINT DON'T CONDONE THAT
Fuck off, he obviously didn't mean to chomp the kid.

Not speaking out of experience or anything but the asshole can be stretched out enough for penetration with enough 'practise'

snakes

How often do you bite babies???

Bite me, bitch.

Attached: FD1A38EE-F88A-46E1-B285-8541E5878393.jpg (460x520, 46K)

I'm sure divorce will work out well for the kid, especially if it was over a one time thing that could have been addressed easily.

What the fuck? He's not fit to be a parent. He sounds like psycho. Get your child away from ASAP.