Time to take Little Timmy OFFLINE

Time (((Wise))) has broken terms of service on both Twatter and Patreon.
Time to see if those 2 platforms have double standards or not.

Attached: 1544695461118.png (662x1064, 712K)

Here's him breaking Twatter TOS. Contact twitter support for this and demand that they enforce their own rules.

Attached: Breaking Twitter TOS.png (1596x1078, 1.07M)

Here's him breaking Patreon TOS. Contact Patreon and demand that they enforce their own rules.

Attached: Breaking Patreon TOS.png (1247x1080, 1.19M)

A for effor, but let's get real you know they have a double standard.

NYPA

Fuck you kike, go back to /b/.

They don't ban and deplatform people out of nowhere, they are influenced by outraged mobs.
Time to use their own tactics against them.

Bump for exposure, but liberals don't care if other liberals break the rules.

They won't care on their own. They will care if it gets enough momentum and outrage.
If they refuse to take him down, we take it up to Tucker Carlson, Styxenhammer666, even the fucking kike Sargon if that's what it takes.
We can't keep sitting on our hands while these Antifa faggots doxx, assault, slander and de-platform those who are right of Marx.

That flag
>>ew

Timmy's untouchable, he's part of the senior fellows of the ((((ADL)))). And guess who's in charge of policing twitter and Patreon?

Attached: DT9Y1kJWAAEu6y2.jpg (683x814, 113K)

Jesus. Of course these platforms have double standards. How many times do you faggots have to see this experiment repeated
Then one day, there will be a congressional hearing over biased political treatment. The CEO will sit there and commit blatant and obvious perjury, which won't be prosecuted
Stop asking yourself "is this true" like cowards for crying out loud and accept that it's very true. From there, we decide how to fix it

We need to get the ball moving. The mass censorship that has been happening for the past year is alarming.
Them taking double standards opens up windows for lawsuits. I'm sure that kike Alex Jones or Sargon would love to sue patreon for discrimination and/or violating the equal protection clause and 1st amendment.

>From there, we decide how to fix it
Might as well start now. Use these screencaps and start contacting twitter and patreon.
Give them a taste of their own medicine.
We're just fighting against the hateful and racist Tim Wise, remember that.

Attached: 1540794558732.jpg (1719x1719, 69K)

These screencaps, faggot.

Such blatant violations of TOS. The fact that we have to mass report to get some action taken is a disgrace.

Those pics don't actually show the tos being broken. You're reaching and looking retarded

>Political affiliation is not listed
really makes you think

Fuck off.

He luterally went on white genocide rants on twitter and his website. I have archives of them all, something has to stick.
I'll post them in 20 mins ehen I get back home

See this fren. He's already fucked himself with plenty of other tweets and publications.

It would be a shame if someone posted his contact info in the Narinalald Muslim forum.....they have some funny thoughts on Jews. It would be even funnier if someone had multiple throwaway accounts to prop it up.....

Faggot

>I-I neva said ne1 shud do nething or nething like dat... I dindu nuffin... :'(

Newfag here (3 months). Can someone redpill me on this guy with no flag and what NYPA means?

>I'm sure that kike Alex Jones or Sargon would love to sue patreon for discrimination
That Jew shill Jones has a net worth of millions, he could very easily sue someone if he cared or thought he had a chance. Truth be told he gains more credibility and loyalty among his sycophants by playing the persecuted martyr card and he is a multimillionaire entertainer. He has never once put his money where his mouth is and isn't about to start now.

>the equal protection clause and 1st amendment.
Please cite this from the Constitution.

Of course they have double standards. Are you retarded?

Lebanon is based

bump

Attached: Hubris_to_be_paid_for.png (1048x724, 412K)

>Please cite this from the Constitution.
You're right. Just dug deeper into it. Apparently it's governed by the inter-state commerce law from 1964.
It could even be over-ruled today by the supreme court, hence ending affirmative action.

Attached: please be patient.png (680x566, 166K)

Not you personal army

Lurk moar

Lurk moarrr. Nypa - not your personal army. He's a anti white kike who lives in a protected palace in Nashville.

Add these to the complaint

Attached: 1544786026761.jpg (752x1072, 398K)

Attached: wishing for white genocide.jpg (621x454, 55K)

Sorry I misread. He's a ayyyyy.

Guys this fight is not worth it, just leave it alone.

w

Attached: calling for destruction of whites.png (640x470, 54K)

Lurk moar faggot

>Guys this fight is not worth it, just leave it alone.
Why?
We got this kike on 4 different occasions breaking the TOS

>says lurk moar
>spoonfeeds anyways
Your a bunch of worthless newfags.

>It's all so tiresome
the post

Attached: IMG_1466.png (641x1074, 394K)

The answer to your question is to lurk moar. We all had to do it user. You’re here forever now. You’ll figure it out.

i was just being a shill. i'm sorry.

ayy lmao a space jew!

FYI I'm making a collage of these threads and sending them to Twitter. Just so they have some sort of context behind potential mass reports.

Free speech doesn't stop when someone says something you don't like

stahp posting, lurk moar. neat flag tho.

Why are leafs so good at baiting?

Attached: you 5.jpg (689x900, 720K)

Time wise? More like Tool Fool.
*INSERT LAUGH TRACK*

NYPA means Not Your Personal Army

Unknown flag usually means some weird proxy or something.

Most of the people in this thread trying to stop people from trying to get Tim Wise banned are shills. Many anons are still sleeping.

>I called for him to be expelled and basically unemployable
>how is that a call for harassment?

>I called for Tim to be murdered and basically unable to live anymore
>how is that a call for violence?

Cunts like this deserve to be eaten to death by driver ants

Are we going to man up and gas this kike already?

Attached: 1538201685718.jpg (600x530, 133K)

KYS memeflaggot.
Go do the same to the outrage mobs that have de-platformed so many people purely on the basis of politics.
You can't argue with TOS. No one told him to be a genocidal maniac, no one forced him to write pages upon pages of "hate speech".
He made a living out of doxing, harassing, threatening and defaming others who disagree with him.
He lives by the sword, he dies by the sword.

A jew getting banned?
Why waste your time, they would never do it, especially one who is apart of the effort to attack Trump and the Nazi's who dont tow the MSM line
>It's better to save everything he says and post it for others to see the hypocrisy

Attached: 1542250031884.png (445x265, 111K)

Attached: 1538057945621.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Shut up nigger

What is up.with this insane psychopatic cunt? This goes beyond your usual kikery, the rat is absolutely mad and hellbent on genociding in the most vindictive and vile way possible

Fucking dirty KIKE. Fuck Tim Wise.

this rancid kike can't die soon enough

Attached: a40381e1e50da5da6b31e774104ee8a3e9b53f9a.png (409x409, 276K)

You're a hypocrite

He became irrelevant in the last years, guess he had to ramp up the antics.

we already know they have double standards.
it doesn't matter because normies outside of Jow Forums don't care

Lol
>i called for him to basically have his whole life ruined for a drunk comment that wasnt even racist in the slightest
>I didnt want to hurt him

It reminds me of that one hitler meme where he says that all he wanted to do was kill millions of jews i dont know why you are so upset

i just reported him on twitter and patreon

Attached: 1544707086115.jpg (225x225, 5K)

lmao, he's already deleted both of these tweets, what a fucking heeb
>oy vey, I just called for him to be expelled and have his life and career ruined, how is that calling for harassment or doxxing?

>Time to see if those 2 platforms have double standards or not.
AHAHA SERIOUSLY?
OF COURSE THEY HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST THREE YEARS? STOP SUCKING SO MANY COCKS AND PAY ATTENTION OP.

And you're a moron. Better off being a hypocrite desu.

>oy vey i only called for the palestinians to be expelled from their own land
>ahhhh america pls help palestinians are killing us

Attached: 1533186133415.png (396x385, 133K)

Make sure to archive everything before this faggot locks and hides behind his twitter account

reported to both twitter and patreon
I don't expect much from twitter, but patreon is occasionally neutral and bans people from both sides, so I have hopes to shut down his shekel machine

Attached: 1540419028586.jpg (428x500, 33K)

i got all this cunts shit backed up. i have his address and personal info, his wife's info and his kids and where they go to school. timmy didn't fly so good.

Tucker or his interns gotta at least browse POL so it’s possible for him to pick up on this

tim wise is a jew, imagine my shock

Just send his team an email, you lazy fuck or tag him on twitter.
>[email protected].

And that's why libertarians , cukservatives and ancaps fail. You try to play honorably while the enemy plays dirty.

If you go to the actual website for Tucker's show, or his facebook, they have specific tip lines that are probably better than the fox news email address.

Last time i reported something on tucker's website, he covered it the next day.

I have gotten people banned on twitter. I have a business account so it is politically neutral. The people I had banned where Antifa in my home town.

If this is something you want people to do then you should do it yourself. Then post what you did. I hate people like you in real life. You are probably a paid antagonist or at best, just lazy.

You want to get this guy? Become a follower of his and make him look bad by your behavior. Follow and preach the church of Tim Jacob Wise in the most discussing way possible.

Here you go faggot, I already did so with my personal accounts and work email.
I walk the walk, now let's see you pitch in.

Attached: reported to patreon.png (542x212, 11K)

Nice. I did on Twitter two days ago. I have something else up my sleeve and won’t post it. Let’s just say I am at ground zero.

My “faggot” was deserved. Peace user.

Tim Wise is so fucking disgusting. I don't think anyone hates white people so bloody much as Tim Wise. Its clearly not from animosity. Its just pure, senseless, Jewish rage towards Europeans.

That Columbia kid didn't say anything hateful. He said "whites created civilization" which is an objective fact that non-whites hate and then said "I don't hate any group of people I just love white people". Compare this to the shit the SJWs and Tim Wise says. Where is the real hatred coming from?

Also what does this faggot Tim Wise do? Is he just a journalist who produces nothing?

Any news on /our guy/ von Abele? He hasn't tweeted so far today.

>Is he just a journalist who produces nothing?
No, he is an (((anti-racist activist))) who gives lectures at events and universities.
He has some books, but no one buys them AFAIK.

I’ve done some homework on my neighbor since this started. He is a ‘white’ guy making a pretty lucrative career out of race baiting. He does nothing to help ‘black’ people except put white people down. He basically is using his whiteness to be a white knight. Basically he is an over emotional con-artist. He has done nothing in his life except agitate. Need to dig on his time at Tulane University. My gut tells me this is where it all started.

It’s probably a legal issue now and his attorneys are in play. They may both be quiet for a while.

Just an FYI, little timmy was hard doxxed by someone on twitter on Dec 11. That's why he hasn't posted anything since then.
If you do a bit of searching in the archive, you will find his address, phone numbers, kids names, kid's school, price of his house, his schedule, and a video tour of his house (when it was listed for sale).
He's probably shitting himself right now. He is scrubbing everything he can off the internet, but it's all archived and saved into thousand of Jow Forumsacks computers.
He already scrubbed his website, family's FB, wiki page.
My guess is he'll probably have to move town. He has shills monitoring Jow Forums constantly ever since it happened. I wouldn't be surprised if they're reading this right now.
You reap what you sow. He made a living out of doxing people, now some mad lad gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Hope he doesn't an hero himself or do any hard cucking because (((MSM))) or NPCs will never forgive him.

Thanks. I knew this. Not a fan of doxxing myself especially when the kiddos are concerned.

Just shared Timmy’s quotes with a bunch of people. Guess where I am at? 5 blocks from his house chilling and having a beer.

When the dust settles, the wind makes it so much worse. Just takes time for it to settle.

>Clowns, I am not at McCabes. Check West End.

kike

Attached: dfksavh.png (1136x640, 1.78M)

Do us all a favor and drive by his house.
I'm curious to see if he's put a "for sale sign" up already lol.
A timestamp would be nice as well, nothing illegal about it.

Attached: 1544546639017.jpg (709x1536, 150K)

forget those fags saying lurmoore, you doing god's work user, quality newfags are most welcome

Attached: 15447812421321.jpg (847x714, 278K)

No for sale sign. Let’s step back a bit and let some time pass. They are all on high alert right now. Once they think it has passed it is time to have some fun.

The group I shared his quotes with wants to kick his ass. Nashville has a Leftist and vocal minority. Most are just drug filled. The rest of this town is pretty good. Blacks here think he is a piece of shit too....mainly because of where he lives and the kids private school.

another in the crosshairs

Attached: 1512908566619.png (980x742, 266K)

If you do have it send him a picture if a emu

Kinda ironic isn't it?
He lives in a million dollar home, in a majority white neighborhood, kids go to private school, kids and wife are white as snow, yet he screeches about how bad white people are and calls for their genocide and demographic replacement.
I feel sorry for his family, having to live with such a psycho.

fuck off

Attached: 234712.jpg (1136x640, 581K)

LINK I WANT TO SEE REACTION

Attached: 1543755885582.png (949x612, 54K)