Do many girls find it inherently off-putting to be approached on social media?

Do many girls find it inherently off-putting to be approached on social media?

Attached: HyAhx9s.jpg (564x402, 36K)

If you're tall, muscular, and attractive then you can approach them all you want. If you aren't then stay the fuck away creeper.

>Do many girls find it inherently off-putting to be approached on social media?
No, however it really depends on the context. Cold approaches in both online and real life situations are typically a bad idea. You have to somewhat know them first.

Let's turn the question on its head - some girls might not mind being approached online, but just about all girls very much prefer being approached in person

>Implying I'm wrong
>Saying I should go to r9k
Nigga, women don't want fugly and or fat dudes hitting on them.

"REEE, GIRLS ONLY LIKE TALL MUSCULAR GUYS" is the shittiest of all shitty red pilled memes. Stick your head outside sometime and you'll see that plenty of not tall, not muscular, not attractive dudes have women. Millions of perfectly average dudes succeed in relationship every day and none of your Jow Forums cry-baby bullshit is even remotely helpful.

It's not a meme, though, no matter how much you want it to be. Women settle for what they can get but as soon as Chad gives them an ounce of attention it'll be deuces for those "perfectly average dudes"

Dude stuff like that is obviously possible but treating it as an absolute is childish as fuck and shows the kind of insecurity that's one of the biggest red flags you can display

>Women settle for what they can get but as soon as Chad gives them an ounce of attention it'll be deuces for those "perfectly average dudes"
Like I said, take this childish shit over to . We have containment boards for a reason. Sorry you suck with women but the world will never be the over-simplistic meme that you wished it was.

Anyone who unironically uses the term "chad" relinquishes all right to be taken seriously.

I have a sister faggot and he is right. she told me is only creepy if the guy is ugly.

That's literally all they want.
It's how modern dating works. You won't go anywhere if you don't use facebook actively.

Cold approaching? Yeah.

If you've met her a couple of times though you're probably fine. A friend of mine got hung up on this self help book he read recently which claimed that you should avoid using social media to speak with a girl, you should just get her number and call, or text if you really have to, and do it that way.

I told him the book was wrong, he disagreed, asked a girl for her phone number and she just told him to add her on facebook.

I look forward to your thread bitching about your girlfriend dumping you for a better man.

I don't even use that board, dude. You can try to insult me all you want. While you're doing that your girl at home is biding her time until Chad texts her back.

Anyone who unironically believes that Chad doesn't exist relinquishes all rights to be taken seriously.

user, thank you.

this is what happens when you give women rights

Here's a slightly different question. How does one go about getting a gf if he absolutely despises social media? I only ever use facebook for school projects and am planning on deleting it when I graduate from university. I also don't like text messaging and would prefer that cell phones did not exist. I am fine with email, but understand that is considered an overly formal way to communicate. Things like snapchat and instagram are completely alien to me and I feel like there's this whole other world where everyone I know is constantly in touch. It's like I'm not "real" if my life isn't being documented and broadcasted to the world.

Many girls are inherently off-put by being approached by people they don't in general.

Well, maybe "inherent" is the wrong word to use here, as that stranger-danger kind of a mindset is learned through bad experiences with people randomly approaching them (as it happens very often). But they don't like being approached by those unfamiliar to them.

Your sister sounds painfully young. Like not even graduated college young.

>Like I said, take this childish shit over to . We have containment boards for a reason.
Jow Forums was originally a containment board for Jow Forums, to move all the whiny posts from there to here. As was /soc/ was a containment board to move all the camwhore threads from here and Jow Forums to there.

Attached: question-marks.png (404x404, 118K)

I think it's like approaching a girl and asking her out before her clique of friends. Take it as you will.

only if they don't know you beforehand

if you DM them out of nowhere of course they're going to be off-put

>you should just get her number and call, or text if you really have to, and do it that way.
>learning pickup from boomers

Attached: 1500012875941.jpg (75x74, 4K)