College Showers Have No Privacy Curtains

After summer I am going to college and there's no privacy curtains. I can't shower in public with no privacy curtains so what should I do?

Attached: shower.jpg (800x541, 113K)

Is it because of the size of that little buddy between your legs?
Otherwhise I don't understand your problem

I get a boner at the thought of someone else seeing me naked and people will assume i got a boner because im gay.

That sounds gay

They're gay for looking at your dick

If the showers have no curtains then you're going to be seeing a lot of morning wood I'd wager, and people will stop giving a shit quickly.

Also the easiest way to stand out is to be conspicuously uncomfortable about it. Get naked, get in the shower, face the walls, pretend you don't give a fuck until you really don't give a fuck.

wear swimming trunks

I don't look at dick. The thought of anyone, male female even my own grandmother, and human seeing my sick gives me a boner.

It had nothing to do with gayness

As a homosexual, I can sympathize. It's far too distracting to use a shower in this sort of format.
Unfortunately unless you contact the college and play some sort of anxiety-bordering-on-crippling "card", you'll just have to time when you shower (very early or very late) and be really fucking quick about it.

I'll be mocked into oblivion

Dudes have to look at your dick to know that you have a boner. They're gay (not you)

That excuse didn't work in high school. I called the Chads gay for saying that. They never got bullied for it but I did

Don't shower
/thread

Then I'll smell like shit

You could be popular IF you just own it. (Unfortunately at this rate you will be a virgin if and when you graduate). So sad...

I was 100% there about six months ago. I was super shy about my body, I didn't even ever want to go shirtless. I also got boners at the thought of being naked around people, and I hated it.

I literally forced myself to do it. Once a day for two weeks. I showered with 0 privacy. I hated it for the first few days.

I popped boners. I was awkward. It was tough. By day five or six, though, I think I realized there was absolutely nothing to it, and it became such a non issue that I don't give two fucks about naked in front of anyone (especially other guys) anymore.

You really, really just have to force yourself. Even if you do get a boner. Don't worry about it. Easier said than done, but just do it and you'll find you'll be just fine.

In fact, it's become liberating to walk around naked in front of other guys. I'm not super fit or have a big dick, but feigning confidence has actually given me confidence. Try it.

Lol

I thought I was the only one who got a boner just for being around other people naked. Men, women, doesn't matter.

I'm not attracted to men at all.

Frankly, just being naked makes me pop a half-stiffy.

Quit being a pussy?

I seriously doubt there are no curtains (let alone no stalls).

Just shower with the boner. You'll live.

Do it. Stop being weak and saying "I can't".

People aren't going to be looking at you. Turn your back to them. I've been using showers in the Army for 8 years and no one goes looking around at each other's dicks.

How are you able to predict all of this bullshit that NONE OF US have ever observed, despite having experience (showering in public) that you haven't had? Serious question.

don't go to that college.