BASED AUSTRALIA!

theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/14/australian-government-to-recognise-jerusalem-as-israels-capital

So fucking based - just like Daddy Trump!

Attached: australia recognise jerusalem capital israel.png (1366x768, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/30/jewish-speak-out-race-act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traitors to humanity. One more country to nuke when we take power.

>USA is done
>now Australia

Wow.. guess Europe has to recolonize all this countries after WW3.

Attached: anunwantedjourney.jpg (4392x4252, 2.79M)

Attached: Israel white genocide 2.jpg (679x1024, 118K)

The creation of the third temple leads to the destruction of the Jews in prophecy. Why is everyone against this? There's a reason Jews are so panicked right now.

Indeed, my dear friend.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1533473253682.png (900x1000, 198K)

I can hardly wait for the Aus/pol/ to weigh in here. lol They'll have a stroke, and it'll be fun to watch.

It's like 7am on Saturday morning there
Probably too early for them to chime in

Attached: 1524345138532.png (900x600, 30K)

I don't care as long as they don't waste a bunch of money moving the embassy. The main concern is it might anger Indonesia who are actually really great neighbors despite being the world's largest muslim nation. They know how to mind their own business and fuck off. In that regard they might even be better than NZ.

Indogs aren't great, they're just too retarded to cross the big blue

>One more country to nuke when we take power.
Muslim nations aren't known for their nuclear power
>inb4 hurr kike
Just wanted to make that joke because >Sweden

The Liberal Party have always been Zionist cocksuckers.

I've only met a handful of Jews in my entire life here in Australia, and yet of the top ten richest people in the country... 50% of them are Jewish.

I barely hear anything bad about them and they don't often stick their nose into our business. That's good enough for me.

Considering we are next door to the largest muslim populated country it will be a headache for the US if it gets messy.
ANZUS.
Many Islamists jailed in Indonesia since Bali Bombing are due for release soon.
See your guys here soon to help us out

Whats Russias stance on this?

Why would you fear Indonesia? They have no sealift capacity, no long range strike capability and no armour. They're in no way a military threat to Australia. The serve as a buffer between us and the Chinese.

Bitch Australia
Bitch Australia
I don't like you, Aussies
Nothing personnel, Oz

Boers or Vietnamese, whichever will it be?
Sit the fuck down aussies I'm here to spill the real tea (UK)
You're trying to dethrone me from racist number 1
But you lose to birds, so best think you haven't won
When I'm through with you we're gonna be completely fuckin' done
'Cause we only just begun
Your credit score is, *clap clap* zero, bye bitch, gone

Bitch Australia
Bitch Australia
Aussies ain't nothing but a bitch Australia
Bitch Australia
Bitch Australia
Look at Aussies they just crying for their mommas

You got a population of point oh two five billion
But China buys up your coasts for the millions
(Spied on!)

Attached: Do6Cu56V4AApq-V.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

so? it makes arabs mad and when they riot jews shoot them and we get a low level habbening and all it cost was moving a building to another city in another country. we're shitposting and memeing the next intifada because the cricket will suck this summer. get on our lvl bong.

you're trying way too hard

Our Labor party is way more pro-Israel than UK Labour

Fuck Indonesia, fuck Malaysia

Did you read the post before replying?
It's not the military it's the potential for terrorist activity.
Many potential terrorists arrested in Indonesia after the Bali bombing are due for release.
They are the concern not their govt.
Our silly leftists will let them into Oz due to the fact they were persecuted (arrested for terrorism links) for their religious beliefs.
ASIO has a great record of allowing suspected terrorists on the "watchlist" to go about their business unhindered.
I'm not concerned about military action but I am not keen to see Aussies killed by torrorists due to this stupid move the embasy decision.

>unpopular government because people sick of things being so jewy
>does massive jew thing
based my arse
morrison is a massive faggot

>Fuck Indonesia, fuck Malaysia
I prefer them to be neighboring countries than neighboring chinese colonies.

Melbourne has the highest concentration of holocaust survivors outside of Israel.

>holocaust survivors
They could only put 200 people into the showers.
I was number 201.
Every day the whole time I was in Auschwitz.

This is a bit fucked but we had a kike as PM before this cunt so it is still better than it was.
He is a Christian that is against fags and trannies

Literally nobody called for this or gives a shit. Anything to distract the public from the fact BOTH major parties just rammed through some more police state tier spying laws

>Anything to distract the public from the fact BOTH major parties just rammed through some more police state tier spying laws
And the fact the banks are going to get away with ripping billions of dollars of from the aussie public.
We really do what jews say.They spy on us any way the encryption law will discourage IT startups happening here which is more of a threat than the spying on the handful of non terrorists who use encrypted messaging.

We always do what we're told.

This
Hi ASIO!

They're below Indian tier, they're no trouble because they can't figure out ocean travel

I have a better road trip. Ballplay to Intercourse

Attached: road trip.png (1265x800, 654K)

Why is there a need to force companies to unlock encrypted messages when merrica has a backdoor into all computers already"
ASIO only has to ask merrica to spy on the computer to read the message after it is unencrypted.
FIVE EYES.
It will damage our economy by scarring off IT startups which will help (some other country) who ever is friendlier to IT startups.

this is retarded , how could they not know where the capital is for so many years ?

chance of new years eve mudslim terror attack in melbourne just rose from 100% to 150%.

Attached: 35853683568.jpg (887x652, 65K)

The aussie people didn't agree on it, and we don't give a fuck. We didnt give a fuck until there was that news report from some dickheads saying they wanted to send MORE african migrants here. Cunts are gonna get fucken bashed aye

now kiss the wall

Most seppos on /pol are pretty "swoit" but you're a fuckin ankle - lower than a cunt! That shit you digtally spewed marks you as a wanky wigger or a jew loving nigger so go suck your boyfriends knob then go suck a bullet ya fuckin idiot cunt

Scoott moronson is just the latest in a long list of unelected losers. Hes a fuckin idiot that tripped and fell into tge top job

Yeah cause we need MORE diverstiy

Roos are a bunch of faggots, WE HAD ALREADY TALKED ABOUT IT.
WE ARE SUCKING ISRAELI DICK, NOT YOU AUSSIE COPY CATS!

Your capital is in the back of an oven, shlomo.

Nothing of value will be lost

When is this fucking mongoloid retard gonna call an election so he can lose to shorten?
he's a fucking embarrassment even by zionist puppet standards

Attached: shortendab.gif (480x266, 1.1M)

That general is a fucking cancer.

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/30/jewish-speak-out-race-act

>Labor leader Bill Shorten has urged the Jewish community to make its influential voice heard in the debate over watering down the current legal protections against racist hate speech

>In a speech to the Zionist Federation of Australia
Two sides of the same shekel, goy.

Attached: 03.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Bunch of neets and asio. Absolutely cringe

Step daddy trump is way better than real dad real dad let filfy Muslim put their hairy stinky hands on Mum

Muslims will never take power

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING KIKES

FUCK (((FRYDENBERG)))

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

you would be surprised. look how easily it happened in the balkans.
when the shit hits the fan and white men have nowhere else to turn for real brotherhood besides islam we will have a real problem.