Definition of terms used on pol

In your opinion whatbisbthe definition of:
Red pilled
Woke
Based.
Are they interchangable?

Attached: 1543152131194.jpg (650x628, 113K)

>Usually
>Sides in orbit

they are interchangeable to some degree, but what really matters is the context you use them
there isn't a set definition, you can get an idea on retard-tier shit like 'know your meme' or 'urban dictionary' but you have to rely on pattern recognition and identify what everything means and in what context they would be correct in
the definition of these words have changed slightly over time- there definition is whatever /our/ culture makes it into

You're the 146iq user and lied about the score? Just out of curiosity.

no, i just got on Jow Forums for the day
what happened?
im assuming you are saying this because i write like a fucking sperg most of the time

FUCK i just noticed
*their

Red-pilled means having learned an uncomfortable truth, usually comes with despair.

Woke means having learned, accepted and probably started acting upon a specific uncomfortable "truth" (usually marxist shit like patriarchy) usually comes with being a preachy twat. This is effectively "red-pilled" for leftists.

Based means your ideas are solid and in touch with reality, not just rationalized wishful thinking. Usually comes with unapologetic provocative quips.

Oh no, just felt the syntax used was similar to someone else, but, the topic is different and when a difference of opinion is stated by the same person without context explaining the change usually means that person is an idiot.
But, not the case

Based and redpilled

Attached: CanadianFlag1.gif (1280x640, 155K)

>Redpilled : knows about the judeo-masons, the JQ..
>Based : newfag slang "based african-american with a MAGA hat" "based MAGA jews"
>Woke : bixnood muhfuggen

Anyone who's been on Jow Forums for more than a day knows that based means: completely unashamed about own opinion and will say it even if it makes him look like a literal retard.

God damn I just turned 20 and is this how we're supposed to look!?! Holy shit!

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

>woke is being Red pilled for leftists

This is kind of what i thought. Although, being woke seems like the opposite of Red pilled since its a lie that they're falling for. Thanks for that, user.

BRAAPPPPPP

Sorry I'm new

>i ruled over a giant galaxy
the gut nebula

is that the new Roadhog skin?

based and redpilled are for the most part interchangeable (i.e. the phrase "based and redpilled,") but "woke is a faggot leftist term used by communists, kikes, and the like to describe bluepilled shit in a positive light

i want her to give me a nuru massage desu

Everything gets stuck in that thing's orbit

based I've just remembered is also related to something redpilled that is often violent or at least in action. for example, saying that mexicans should be kicked out of the US is redpilled, actually doing it is based

fucking kek, I bet she's from hungary, if you catch my drift

>he WAS the galaxy

Attached: arggrgs.jpg (115x179, 11K)