Wow so that's the power of trump... MAGA!

Wow so that's the power of trump... MAGA!

Attached: SmartSelect_20181214-161105_Chrome.jpg (1271x364, 84K)

B-But then how would the ultra-wealthy enjoy their tax cuts!

Sage

better than being in your homeland where the chink gov't literally pays obama's stimulus package ($831 billion) every 17 days to it's chinks
you're still property of the CCP, which is in turn property of (((them)))

Attached: 1544537854947s.png (221x250, 77K)

Counter-sage

>debt is bad
kys yourself retard
go back to meme school

>now that we're out of power the debt matters
What did laffs mean by this?

nothing to do with trump, nothing to do with tax cuts and, everything to do with the amount of debt that was there before he even took office.

>the most powerful force in the universe is compound interest

my tax return literally doubled for this year and I am not wealthy. Hurrr durrrr durrrrr

After Obama spent so much effort trying to shrink US debt, what a shame.

Now look at where the vast majority of debt comes from.

Ok?

Also, The debt literally doubled while Obama was in office. We were probably a few hundred dollars away from surpassing the size of the Brazilians economy with our debt before Trump took office. Then the MSM is like BOOM look at this with no background information.

Don't forget the stock market!

>onigger president
>0% bank rate for 8 years
>trump
>fed raises interest rates twice in two years
>look what trump did to the debt
The rate needed to go up but its tiresome hearing liberals blame trump for the slowdown while at the sametime starting that all the economic gains after the tax cut are due to Obama

source.

The latest news is the Justice Dept is recommending a facility at Guantanamo to house Trump for the entirety of his incarceration
That, my friends, is the ultimate in irony and karma.

what that says is that USA working on some crazy next level technology that will be publicly announced in about 50 years.

Iraq and Afghanistan. Those were Bush costs. 20 Trillion bucks pissed away on goat herders.

>because other presidents have shrunk the deficit

Kys

Sure it did dildo rider.

I cannot believe we owe the Jews that much.

Attached: CAD96F17-BB32-4A12-B176-C5FBABD2CEBF.jpg (790x445, 217K)

Right, and during these 8 years there were three rounds of stock pumping and loan synthesis (for free like you mentioned) better known as quantitative easing. Helicopter Ben never did earn his name sake in the literal sense but he did live up to his moniker otherwise. But never mind all that. fuck drumpfffpffpff. Tiresome.