I need some advice. I have been dating my boyfriend now for about 2 years. We met July 4th 2016...

I need some advice. I have been dating my boyfriend now for about 2 years. We met July 4th 2016. We have a 7 month old child together. Things were going great until I got pregnant and we realized how expensive things get when you become parents. My boyfriend has been stripping at these gay night clubs for money and posting really sexual pics on social media (pic related). His flirting with other guys is making my parents upset. My brother says he’s gay and cheating on me. I confront my boyfriend and he says he never touches or kisses any guys he just strips for them. He’s making $700-$1,000 when he does it. He goes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and the club closes at 2pm but he doesn’t get home until 5am. He hasn’t slept with me in 5 weeks. He also works at Home Depot Monday-Thursday so I know it’s very busy and difficult for him. But I feel unloved and un-appreciated. What do I do?

Attached: C2E7D5A2-D508-4083-9460-4BC1627D627E.jpg (720x960, 92K)

>its another "i'm a girl" thread asking a question about sex

Attached: 157397745.jpg (646x1024, 267K)

would you feel better if he's cheating on you with women?

i mean, it would make his statement about not touching or kissing guys true

Yes because I’m bi sexual and I wouldn’t mind experiencing a threesome. But 2 men together is gross.

Yeah okay double standards. You’re a sexist bigot. You deserve everything that is happening to you.

Guys got 2 jobs maybe you should get a part time job to ease the burden and grandparents look after your child while you work.

I’m not sexist I’m just not attracted to 2 men together

Does he come home smelling of lube and gay sex? Are his clothes encrusted with semen? Have you let yourself go through the pregnancy and maybe made yourself unattractive to him? Is he taking stimulants or just blatantly too tired to spend intimate time with you? Have you considered getting a job to take some of the burden off of him? Maybe he feels resentful towards you and is passively taking it out on you as to not directly hurt your feelings...

Btw I've worked in the nightlife industry, it's pretty common to come home at 4-5am when you work at a club.
Also; if your parents have so many opinions about how he's supporting their daughter and grand child, maybe they should also offer financial support instead of criticism.

How can you be bisexual if there are 36 different genders?

>Stripper BF
>Gay clubs
>Have a kid out of wedlock
>Bisexual

And you're having relationship issues? You don't say...

He just spends all his free time on his phone, at the gym or video games. He says he needs to promote the club for work but he won’t spend time with me anymore.

ur bf looks like he might smash gays

They only buy sex
TEEHEE GET IT.
Because he's stripping to pull cash for you and the kid and you're on motherfucking Jow Forums discussing your faith in him and how awful it is that he won't dick you down
Honestly, he's probably sticking around you because that's easier than the fallout of breaking up with you. Lord knows I'd have done the fuck away with a girl who didn't deeply and thoroughly appreciate me busting my ass in two jobs and fucking stripping to pull cash.

this

buckle up homestuck

That’s not fair. He’s supposed to give me sex that’s part of a relationship. He doesn’t even want to see me. He would rather drink and dance with other guys that spend time with his wife. I have a right to be upset. I gave up my career (real estate) and all my free time to take care of our child. The only time I leave the home now is to water the bushes or go to get gas and groceries at Sams Club.

What a gay problem.

aheee heee heee

so you do mind experiencing a threesome

what exactly do you get out of telling lies on the internet?

why are all bisexual women like this?

6/10
potential, i sense in you
you must refine your technique even further
continue to apply yourself and you will become a masterb8r

You don't get to talk about things normal for a relationship when you'd unironically introduce another person to it. You especially don't get to talk about how special sex is to a relationship when you would, again, unironically introduce another person to it. You wanna get treated like a Disney princess but act like the Shadbase version of them. Bitch, please.

You're just a dry bitch who wants their cake and to eat it too. Nothing new. If my wife had an attitude like yours I'd strip for men too.

fuck off to tumblr with that bigotry shit

He's a fag just put him on child support

Do you see my trips? Do it