Do women have anything to offer besides their vaginas?

Do women have anything to offer besides their vaginas?

Attached: 1523049542862.png (779x768, 727K)

Who said we're offering you our vaginas?

...so you offer nothing then

Not to you personally, sweetie.

Yes, but not to you
So for you the answer is no

Considering that all you have to offer is shitposting then I'd assert that women have a gigantic leg up on you.

What do you have to offer to anyone that gives you the ability to decide that women as a whole have nothing to offer?

Lol this.

some do, some do not
go outside

Will make you sell your car, well, because...

>trying to change the subject

I find it funny when people use arguments like your pic agaisnt me because I don't do any of those things either.

nothing that you guys seem to find valuable really

>Do women have anything to offer besides their vaginas?

hahahahahahahah they don't even offer sex thanks to sex dolls. women are obsolete.

Finally an honest answer from a woman...

>the first response wasn't "a mouth"

I'm disappointed in you all.

Yeah that's why we get hundreds of threads a day about men wanting them

Desu so are men. I wouldnt bother with dating either because masturbation feels better but guys give me some financial perks soz

A good woman can be your best friend and the perfect stress relief. When you meet one you'll see just how much they have to offer. In the meantime, stop chasing thots.

Attached: 1528437779207.jpg (750x972, 96K)

Sauce

>beer and heroin are the same shit really

yep. anything else you're wondering about?

Attached: 9WK31HM.png (957x723, 489K)

So be it then, you will make yourself useful to me as fertilizer.

Attached: 1524729717140.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Yeah.
Conversation, cuddles, smiles; a bunch of wonderful stuff.

Did you mean to guys like us? Oh yeah fucking nothing.

the bottom 80% of men*

you don't drink beer or coffee? why live then?

well, yeah. why is that weird to you? what are you offering to us, exactly?

spoiler: most people out there aren't going to do anything for you without getting something in return, unless they're related to you, dating you, or really close friends with you. maybe if you actually saw the world outside your mom's basement, you'd realize that. grow the fuck up.

Some are good at laundry. Some can cook. Otherwise, no.

Men like you are the ones that are going to be obsolete, have fun with the doll

>why can't I get a gf?

no
fuck dudes bro

they can be parasites and make you an arguably happy slave!
thats about it, really

Most women don't. While they myth is that they mature faster than we do, most women remain selfish little girls their entire life. A mature woman will see a relationship as a partnership and will do her level best to contribute. Any healthy relationship (as rare as hens teeth) is built by to generous people taking care of each other. Both genders are guilty of not really doing what they need to do to be right with the other.

Most people don't grow up beyond 16, just rack up the years and get their birth certificate yellowed out by time.

As for women, a good one makes life bliss and a bad one makes life hell. The scariest thing about this is that the two can be one and the same at different times, as relationships tend to sour more often than not. Shit's scary.

I agree. Maturing isn't a "natural thing" that just happens, it's the result of trying to be a better person every day.

You've got it wrong, sweetie. You're not supposed to ask what women have to offer, but what you have to offer to women. Why? Because it's not women who make thousands of "tfw no bf" threads. The opposite is true. That means that while you want women (even if they have nothing to offer aside from their vaginas according to you), they do not want you. Well, get to work, honey. Maybe if you're rich, some woman will overlook your hideous face + terrible personality and grant you the vagina you desire so much.

top kek

thanks, sweaty

ummm hi sweeties x)

Why is having standards a bad thing? Why does a relationship have to be one-sided in favor of women?

Having a gf doesn't mean shit if she's a bitchy hambeast, regardless of a man's status

Standards are for people who can actually choose from a number of potential suitors. Sure, you can pretend to have them, but does it matter if you can never act in accordance with them anyway? I mean, loneliness is an option, but you guys whine about it all day, too, so I assume you don't want that, either.

sweetie, go kill yourself

Suicide is for expendable people (ie, men). The world actually values me, so I have no reason to kill myself :^)

the bottom 0.1% of men*

Why should I care if you don't think I have anything to offer besides my vagina?

you shouldnt. you can easily find some beta you can leech of, who will nevertheless praise you for your "personality" and your "unconditional love", even if you fuck other men. OP is the opposite, you cant leech of him, so why bother?
but that wasnt the question, sweetie

nobody cares whore, we asked you a simple question

Anyone gonna actually answer OP's question?

First off, I'm a guy. Women help me by sharpening me. They will always push your buttons, "figure you out", and stamp on any weaknesses you may have. This forces me to analyse myself harder and think more. It's given me a lot of self-reflection and made me a stronger person. so there is value in all the suffering women cause you. Basically "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

I love having a girlfriend because they are always such close friends and you can do anything with them. Feel like going out dinner last minute? Call her. Wanna go to Disney world for the weekend? You have her. They're like, always there... and you always have someone for anything you feel like doing.

My girlfriend does a lot of helpful stuff for me too, like making dinner, or coming up with ideas for saving money. My current girlfriend does so many things that save me money, that I decided to open a bank account and make a transfer to it everytime she saves me something. It's been 2 months now and they're already over 400€ in it. When it gets a little bigger, we'll spend it on something fun together, like a weekend getaway or something to another country. It would not be possible without all her generous help.

I also want to say that she listens to me. Everything I say, even the stupid things. It makes me feel appreciated to know that someone is so interested in my life. But I feel like this one is kind of obvious...

I can't think of anything else right now. Hope that helps you, OP

>Anyone gonna actually answer OP's question?
Of course not, it's a circlejerk thread. You're not actually supposed to think women have value other than for sex.