White music

White people generated music shows a clear cultural difference. Pop-chart dominated music is usually black, but it’s easy to see white people are making the best music that isn’t (((black guy saying words to a beat))).

White people make the best music there is desu. You must disregard white people who are only doing rap/pop. Listen to any real song, and white people made it.

Attached: AE75E177-931C-4042-AE8B-DFCF148A7143.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H07rZJfVZo8
youtu.be/W4On8RHMpX4
youtu.be/pm--DkLKMIw
youtu.be/t3217H8JppI
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=WOuI4OqJfQc&list=RDWOuI4OqJfQc&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_nnxFkV8Mog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black music is more popular because its better

black music was popular even when they didn't have equal rights in America. thats how good black music is

fuck niggers

Attached: 1544764570753.png (466x512, 124K)

you sound like a child

What the fuck is white music, country? That inbred shit with the autistic accents sounds so stupid I feel like my IQ is dropping every second I hear it. Nothing else is white. All music is minority dominated.

I like going onto videos of Spanish classical guitarists and reminding the delusional spics that all the greatest composers were white lmao

Well, you’re right, white America can’t produce quality music. The best rock is british, the best baroque is german, the best opera is italian. Jazz, Blues and Soul are black genres, Hip-Hop it’s just a weird mixture of the 3 previously mentioned.

Attached: chimpanzee.png (104x121, 20K)

Absolute state of amerimutts. Jungle beats aren't music

>calling rap, music

Attached: lookatthisguy.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

Black music is more popular because most people are retards.

White people are responsible for the purest, most enlightening music ever written.

youtu.be/H07rZJfVZo8
youtu.be/W4On8RHMpX4
youtu.be/pm--DkLKMIw
youtu.be/t3217H8JppI

I used to only be into pop and electronic music. After discovering classical was not boring as I had previously been lead to believe, I discovered that it was simply the best music. Period. Anyone who things that any other genre even comes close to the sublimity and musical intelligence conveyed between 1600-1850 is either ignorant, or completely fucking retarded. Or a nigger.

black people made amazing music before rap. you're an idiot

Your low IQ inbred hick scratching a washing board in his rundown shack in Alabama isn't exactly music nor is it civilized

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Whites invented music and developed it to its highest form. All nigger produced music of today is a corruption of what music originally was. Not evolution. Corruption.

But what about Soul?It has some quite unique songs. youtube.com/watch?v=WOuI4OqJfQc&list=RDWOuI4OqJfQc&start_radio=1

liar
browbish/black people are da best composers
you just stole the flute
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Attached: 212112164241.jpg (250x250, 5K)

not to mention that we have some great shit as well

Attached: tim.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Go to sleep grandma. Nobody likes that cringe shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nnxFkV8Mog

>Pop-chart dominated music is usually
by jewish producers

lets be objective for once, there's been plenty of good music from every race and culture and plenty of mutual development in modern times
from black blues to jazz to white rock'n'roll to disco and rap and electronic music re-sampling everything

the problem is lowest-common-denominator soulless garbage being promoted, everything got simply loud and retarded
even old hip-hop vs ape noises you have now