Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha

Attached: 28EA0216-74CC-4695-AF35-3068C136CF2D.jpg (606x889, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournal.com/viral-photo-of-caged-children-actually-from-obama-era-nothing-to-do-with-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BaseD megapedes

So wheres the outrage when obama does it?

“On the rise but not enough.” Is what I read. Agreed.

God, Trump is such a fucking cuck. And a Zionist at that. You really fucked up (((Jow Forums)))

Serious question: How can you possible still support him? Take the Randpill.

The state of magaists

If Illegals can't enter your country, they can't be deported.

Damn, whitey can't even compete with the superior deportation numbers of the black man. No wonder you cucks are losing your territory around the globe without a shot even being fired. Too soft.

Attached: illegals at the border.png (640x379, 136K)

Where was the BASED when Obama does it from Jow Forums?

Obama (and Clinton) were more effective than Trump admin regarding ill-immigration and deportation.
no one noticed because they werent caging and killing kids while they did it

The difference being the Trump figures are real.

Attached: 1542821607967.jpg (524x798, 88K)

Attached: 1535855768217.jpg (1024x853, 110K)

ding ding ding, simple fucking jewgle search hasn’t even ruined the algorithm for these stats yet
OP btfo

Attached: FFEB6E2C-9366-4081-9CF6-10E8A95FAFB9.jpg (640x522, 89K)

Attached: 1538794963585.png (374x229, 29K)

Your country has the GDP of Rhode Island....fuck off

>no one noticed because they werent caging and killing kids while they did it
No, they just didn't care until Trump was elected.

Attached: obama cage.jpg (636x382, 83K)

ITT: Alt right Nazipoo DemocRAT shills who probably also believed that Trump was going to build the Great Wall of China 2. You’re all brainlets who don’t understand what metaphors are but that’s no surprise since all you care about is Shitler and his shitty book, Mine Kamp or whatever it’s called.

Attached: 7A1E987A-C48C-44CA-AB4F-082E0D09270A.png (1294x516, 81K)

These Trump Cages are making this black man sad!

Attached: talcum x obamacage.jpg (616x881, 106K)

>using Trump as a citation

Attached: Qtanning.jpg (620x700, 116K)

Your ironic shitposting is leaf tier. I thought you should know.

T. Leftwing retard who can’t name a single nigger country he’d want to live in but shills for liberal cuckism anyway

This is why I don't care if Trump gets impeached, this was literally the only thing I cared he followed through on, everything else could have been bullshit. Yet there are more immigrants coming in AND less being deported. Call me a shill I don't fucking care, if anything he's making things worse by delaying any chance of a white uprising by giving the appearance of relief, meanwhile every year the dirty brown hoard grows.

Shit nigga, you dumb? Even the leftists at Politifact backed him up on it.

Attached: obamacages trump truth.jpg (759x307, 73K)

Stop.

Attached: niggerfaggot.png (745x251, 23K)

that picture was taken during obummer's presidency
>Viral Photo of Caged Children Actually from Obama Era, Nothing To Do with Trump
>westernjournal.com/viral-photo-of-caged-children-actually-from-obama-era-nothing-to-do-with-trump/

Thanks for explaining the joke.
I'm taking points off though for not calling out Shaun King being mistakenly referred to as a "black man" though.

Obama's numbers were deporting the same guy 5 times and it counting as 5 deportations. Many Mexicans are dissuaded from going under Trump's administration so the numbers are lower because they didn't bother to begin with. A really baseless stat.

(Checked)
>mistakenly
I doubt that

It's not baseless because of what you literally said, Obama let them purposely come in over and over again, yet Trump has bigger numbers for immigrants coming in, meaning there are more than 5x actual immigrants coming in under Trump's watch.

reacted a bit too quickly without seeing your other posts. been a lot of lefty disinfo shills on here the last couple days.

Then go shill for Hillary. What are your options?

You're a moron, I only voted for Trump to keep immigrants out, and he's not doing it. Why do you care if Trump stays in power, he isn't helping us.

you just refuted your own point
if obama let them purposely come in, they wouldn't be on the books, naturally meaning that Trump's immigration numbers would be higher because they're actually making an effort to police the border and document everyone crossing

ohhhhhhhhhhh NOONOONON
O
NO
NO
ON
ON
NO
O

He's got everything working against him and I think he's still doing a good job. He's the only chance we'll ever get before the leftists regroup and go all-in during 2020. They got socked in the mouth in 2016 because they were caught napping.

The left is out competing everyone in hate crimes lately too

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-181015.png (720x1440, 186K)

Except there's already millions in the states.

>Boost Mobile

Nigger detected

You’re just an epic Kekistani MIGApede warrior like me who’s more right wing than you anyways. I’m based and redpilled to the max. You’re actually the cuck who bows to identity politics. You’re the left winger here, DemocRAT shill.

>What is accelerationism
Just keep voting for whites to be slow boiled to death instead of turning the heat all the way up to make us all jump out of the pot and fight back. Genius, MIGApede.

Attached: 6D642DF7-ECF7-4B22-972E-6ADD2028FF7C.png (510x600, 273K)

Trump a shit

You’re just not an epic Kekistani MIGApede warrior like me who’s more right wing than you anyways. I’m based and redpilled to the max. You’re actually the cuck who bows to identity politics. You’re the left winger here, DemocRAT shill.

The Chinese have spoken

Attached: 997E1054-3FED-4EB1-BE16-8C6D2EEE6F5F.jpg (716x715, 115K)

>destroying everything will reset reality because we live in a computer

Attached: 1538874949880.png (498x467, 16K)

>tolerant left

>BASED minorities for the win, amirite r/The_Don- I mean POL

Attached: 2BB34AA6-C727-4700-BC71-0AE381C3B683.png (1330x946, 395K)

What is Gavin doing in this pic??

Attached: salt.jpg (334x392, 29K)

Not an argument, niggerlover. You’re no different from left wing niggerlovers. You’re both NPCs that can’t help being niggerlovers.

wtf i love deporting illegals now

Why does Tyrone's penis live in your head rent free?