Chink copypasta

Why did I get banned for posting the Chink copypasta?

Attached: 1526661695302.jpg (572x303, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579
twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=4pPGM62Rb18
liveleak.com/view?t=sbcEg_1533566522
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chink hate thread?

#Metoo

Attached: SmartSelect_20181212-231124_Gallery.jpg (1103x1277, 777K)

I have been banned for a month for posting chinks cooking/eating animals.

Chinese are based and foodpilled

Attached: tumblr_kw5t9f5dpl1qadd5so1_500.png (500x390, 310K)

pics or it didn't happen

Attached: 94353045.gif (280x210, 982K)

I honestly should've saved it. But it was some passive aggressive faggot shit like "please stop posting gibberish in another language." Hiro sold us out to the chinks.

Try it for yourself—search "tiananmen square copypasta" then post the results here. See how quickly you get banned for exercising free speech.

daily reminder that the IP range ban is a result of chink CCP censorship (Xinjiang Automomous Region)

4han is under CCP control

the totalitarian chinks are implementing a full ban on free speech on Jow Forums

the CCP jannies are banning anything that threatens the image of china

Just post it again, pussy. Then screenshot it.

Why is this, BLM-kun?

Chinks are the worst. They are smart AND evil. The worst combination. They are almost as big of a threat as the Jews and I don’t fucking say that lightly.

Nothing in the universe is infinite. Even souls are finite. There’s only so much soul to be divided among mankind. China has so many """people""" that there aren’t enough souls for everyone. In fact, the vast majority of Chinese don’t have a soul at all. That is why the Chinese are so susceptible to sudden deaths and mass genocides by famine, disease, disaster, and enslavement. They’re literally a counterfeit people whose lives have no value. They’re the fake watches and illegal DVDs of the human race. They’re not even eligible for heaven or hell or reincarnation.

liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579

twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

youtube.com/watch?v=4pPGM62Rb18

liveleak.com/view?t=sbcEg_1533566522

Attached: 1540314869894.webm (640x368, 888K)

Chinks are an eternal slave race. The mere fact that nobody in China batted an eye when Xi Jinpig removed his term limits is quite telling. Chinks literally want to be enslaved and told what they can and can't do. China will never beat the West. Every time shit goes south in China, what do they do? Do chinks try to fix the root of the problem? Nope. They allow their country to go to shit until a new dominant master "unites" them. Basically, they just sit around doing nothing (besides massacring each other by the tens of millions and feasting upon human corpses like the triple niggers they are) until a new master shows up to lord over them. Doesn't matter if the new master is a chink or a foreigner, because as long as he has power, he will be obeyed. Chinks want to be enslaved. No, they NEED to be enslaved. The burden of independence is simply too overwhelming for them. Being enslaved is the only way they know how to function as a society without resorting to chaos and cannibalism.

Chinks are the most easily controlled and brainwashed people in the world. That's why Chinese nationalism is such a big thing, and even overseas chinks defend their motherland despite enjoying all the benefits of not actually living there. If you're an overseas chink nationalist reading this, ask yourself why you even defend your motherland in the first place. You just do... right? It comes naturally, right? Bingo. That's because you are a member of the Chinese slave race. Your ancestors were slaves, your grandparents were slaves, your parents were slaves, and so are you. You can take a slave out of China, but you can't take the slave out of a Chinese. Imagine that. Living in the West and having the liberty of independent thought... yet, you're STILL controlled by China. You're simply incapable of independent thought. You're a slave.

Attached: 1519127500378.png (800x1672, 209K)

Kung poo!

Attached: 1519853114588.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

But the jews aren't smart. They fooled my stupid boomer mom, congrats. You didn't fool me, you stupid rats, and I want you dead. Your plan failed because you only tricked one generation.

Kung food.

Attached: 1520145155956.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

???

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I'm going to copy paste your post, and then get banned.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I think one of the mods for Jow Forums is a chink. Every time there's a chink hate thread it gets killed fast.

Somebody posted a screencap from q where a mod was talking about this last night. Apparently people were spamming different boards with it, so it's considered spam.

Who the fuck cares about Q? How low does your IQ have to be to follow that? Or are you literally 55 years old?

REMINDER TO ALL NEWFAGS NOT REPLY TO LOW EFFORT THREADS (threads with less than 50 words). FOR THE PROSPERITY OF THIS BOARD, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES.

Ok, I see the problem now. Try posting that on a blue board, you prissy faggots. I'll wait. You're too afraid of eating a ban.

So let me get this straight.
Out of all the unending shitposts that get spammed day after day, the mods ban this one particular one out of nowhere, that is nowhere near as prevalent as other shitposts, and they don’t tell anyone they've banned it until they get caught, thus ensuring it will get spammed even more by people who know they’ve struck a nerve, a la streisand effect.

of all the off topic shit that get spammed 24/7 on this site, this one is the one getting the ban
big think

CCP own Jow Forums

>So let me get this straight.
>Out of all the unending shitposts that get spammed day after day, the mods ban this one particular one out of nowhere, that is nowhere near as prevalent as other shitposts, and they don’t tell anyone they've banned it until they get caught, thus ensuring it will get spammed even more by people who know they’ve struck a nerve, a la streisand effect.
Word salad. Try making your thought be a sentence, you pretentious fucking faggot.

I read it just fine. Maybe you should fucking do your homework, kid.

>kid
Just a heads up, you stupid faggot teenager—no one over the age of 21 cares to lord their age over anyone else. You are falling for a meme. You're literally too stupid to argue with me.

Test

>zoomer is afraid of reading
Future looks gloomy.

Reminder that this only gets you banned on SFW/4channel boards. Not on Jow Forums.

The jews are responsible for the following crimes:
>WWI
>WWII
>the murder of JFK
>the bombing of the USS Liberty
>9/11

>oh boy, I'm going to post on a literal ghetto set up for me to be an asshole
>if I try to post this outside of my ghetto, I will be banned for multiple days
Fuck you, you fucking jew.

CCP commies lurk on /his/ Jow Forums /qa/
time to raid those boards and take them back from chinks
copypasta this shit there

good copypasta material ()

Don't blame me.

Attached: hiro.gif (501x585, 13K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Didn't I destroy you in another thread?

HELP THE FUCKING CHILD????????????????????????????????

Attached: die.png (600x618, 211K)

>AND THERE'S ONE MORE TO GO!

Attached: starfoxhimself.png (72x87, 14K)

Elaborate.

>YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!

Attached: 2134124.jpg (480x360, 9K)

don't every copypasta its lame as fuck
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Nice.

>ANDROSS HAS ORDERED US TO TAKE YOU DOWN!

Attached: LEON.jpg (480x360, 6K)

> GOTCHA!!

Attached: Hansolo.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I wish. It's retard tier shit that has zero bearing on anything in the real world. Go spam somewhere else.

Attached: 1455996248307.jpg (275x298, 24K)

>Did we destroy the thread guys? GUYS?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 32341431.png (420x420, 262K)

>not hijacking without spiderman
3/10

Did you just have a stroke, jew?

>I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU

Attached: Bigguy.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>CAYMAN HERE, no problems

Attached: Caymenhere.jpg (480x360, 10K)

we triggered its tranny programming

I bet it scares you that the entire fucking world knows your tricks now and wants you dead. You can't run anywhere anymore, you fucking ratbastard.

drumpf is done. you lost wh*toid

Attached: 1540672343864.jpg (960x820, 136K)

me and my jewish toenail are going to turn you in to goygurt!

Attached: oh yeaaaaaaaah.png (1370x915, 347K)

because you are a spammer

i love this cartoon. it exemplifies 'the left can't meme' meme.

The mods don't want you to know about the happenings in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Either that or they got annoyed with people spamming chinsecticide copypastas into potentially productive threads that don't actually work but do take up space in the thread.

Chinese jews

>gas can
>matches
This is reaching baffling levels of stupidity

>1 post by this ID

Attached: IMG_2864.jpg (1024x1024, 194K)

Chink muzzies get the rope

==Does redtexting work here?==

So pussy power-ful

Good, faggot.

Attached: kys faggot.gif (200x331, 711K)

/ck/ got the good food we got the great food

>NO
>but don't ever give up my son

Attached: FoxMcclouddad.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Attached: 1471137039078.jpg (379x725, 43K)

Future tradcon holding that sign

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

Gee I wonder, faggot.

Attached: IMG_2565.gif (350x170, 1.84M)

Attached: herturn.jpg (1000x799, 159K)

Attached: 1544852790921.jpg (760x749, 138K)

WHY THE FUCK AM I THE ONLY ONE KEEPING THIS SHITTY THREAD ALIVE!?

Attached: IMG_2220.jpg (256x575, 25K)

Because you are wasting your time son, join the hidden Jow Forums server. See

Well, you're gay enough now. Go make your own thread.

i quite like being a parasite in this thread, cockbreath I think I'll stay. Thanks for the bumps, chumps

Attached: IMG_1928.jpg (445x600, 180K)

Attached: 2018-12-15-015528_344x112_scrot.png (344x112, 10K)

Attached: 2018-12-15-015626_329x43_scrot.png (329x43, 3K)

They regularly ban for position other languages. It used to be an auto ban. I got banned for posting Russian Cyrillic text. It's not you snowflake. You're not the rebel you think you are.

Fake and so very very gay. Jow Forums is readable in mainland China (I'm there monthly so I know this). You need a certain VPN to post since capcha is blocked from the Google ban

Chingchong hate threads regularly max out. Check the catalog. Retards like you, posting garbage, get them killed early.

how does that work tho. How is that pol better than this pol?

Attached: IMG_2254.jpg (408x405, 35K)

Nice IP leaf, don't jew DARE wear the star

Attached: IMG_1887.png (1280x720, 499K)

discord is for faggots, I don't understand why they'd use it when they can just use something else where they can't get banned. It's not even secure, discord has all your chatlogs

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 YOLO NIGGAS

Probably the discord owner just kicks out whoever thinks different so there they can larp in peace.

got 3 day vacation top kek

fuck this thread. I'm outta here

Attached: 1543598177541.gif (500x375, 628K)

It's not better, but at least if you are banned you can keep track of things, and maybe do some raids on /leftypol/ (besides that Discord is pretty jewed, the server was taken down once and we had to start from the beginning).

The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region

You guys know that the Chinese aren't as censored as you guys think. There's a reason why Reddit has an increasing Chinese user base and cross pollination of posts, not of a political nature, but just in general. Eventually they'll come across something political and tada what's censorship?