So it's saturday morning here in France and I don't see any Yellow Vest in the street. I think it's over guys

So it's saturday morning here in France and I don't see any Yellow Vest in the street. I think it's over guys.

Attached: 11s.png (449x340, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
minurne.org/billets/19275
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/21891319/#21891740_1
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get out there faggot

i agree. no point in going out

The violence drove people away without accomplishing anything. I hope that there is still a march in Strasbourg.

The good news is that the movement already damaged Macron severely, and I am grateful for that.

I’m sure the little (((diversity is strength attack))) was used to facilitate extra judicial powers to shut down the organizers of the protests. Whether it’s over or not the French has a good run. This is only the beginning. People are starting to pay attention...must keep normalizing the white genocide meme. Racial consciousness is uncomfortable and it’s bring some very real discomforts to the forefront of society. It’s beyond their will to control as well. Between tearing down statues, slandering white people, openly redistributing wealth they are just playing their hand all in now. We aren’t even 2 years into the white racial awakening. Strap in lads

Attached: B05E2C5F-3BFB-4417-B0F0-2750A9D170DB.jpg (460x562, 80K)

fuck you francois, fuck the eiffel tower and most of all fuck that autistic whore amelie de montmartre.

show your real flag you stupid flaggot!

wew, getting sleepy. late guys

Keep it up yourself then or you’re a coward like the Frenchman that you are.

show flag
happy hanukkah

Attached: 1544666046675.jpg (900x1531, 961K)

Attached: 1498260538313.jpg (1315x831, 124K)

its not over yet
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Sorry but we French are very cowardly
Je surrendre!

>meme flag
You aren't in France you lying faggot
Saged and hidden

>memeflag
Happy Hanukkah

same, just got back from paris, didn't see no one.

fortunately 11 top generals have accused him of treason

minurne.org/billets/19275

The yellow vest protest will end the day it starts snowing. Froggies would rather pay the fuel tax and stay indoors, then go out and get cold. Macaroni just has to bide his time.

Is the cuck painting still under the Eiffel Tower?

It's not even 6am in France

My beautiful german wife whom I dub das uberfrau, has been saying these four magic words for over a year now, "I'm not racist but..." make memes that get whites saying this.

Nice shitpost faggot
It’s literally 5am

Fuuuuck I guess we lost

this. and i'm just a dumb burger but even i know the time difference is like 6-8 hrs.

>Not even 6 am in france
>Shills already full damage control mode
It's gonna be a good weekend lads.

I just flew back from Paris.
Participated in the Yellow Vest protests myself.
Sad news, it looks like it's over.
The crowds are getting less and less each day.
They are mass-arresting many protestors.
I think this is the end.
Macron won.
If I were French I would just accept the free euros and the promise of lower taxes. There's no need for violence. Let's just all get together and love each other over a warm beurrettery baguette. Love is love.

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government and EU. With enough time, immigrants will reinvigorate our nation. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal France.

Just listened to his speech and I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

>So it's saturday morning here in France
but I turned on my meme flag
>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

Not gonna lie, former Yellow vest here. This is fucking hilarious watching protesters crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Samefriend macaroni plant detected.

how did you meet? I want one :3

Attached: comfy talk.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Look at all the Canadians here?

You guys got your yellow vests for tomorrow?

Attached: canada happening (2).png (489x1675, 674K)

Looking for the OP from archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/21891319/#21891740_1

morning you kike piece of shit, you're going in the ovens alongside the rest of your kind

BOYCOTT DIVEST SANCTION
Israeli product codes begin with 729
>729 == Made in Israel
>7?
>2?
>NEIN!

The Lobby USA
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c

Attached: the_lobby_discredit_BDS_by_discrediting_the_messenger.png (1026x1976, 1.38M)