I am a human from 102 years into what will become your future

I am a human from 102 years into what will become your future.

Please ask me any question related to the historical-political developments in the last century (my past, your future) as well as my own future society, and I will answer honestly, although I must admit that I presently have no access to documentation and only my general knowledge (I have a PhD). Also please excuse my lack of eloquence as this form of English is not my native dialect.

Attached: maxresdefault-1-1050x591.jpg (1050x591, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will, I Wayne Lambright win the Presidential Election in 2020?

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

God I hope so

What is the demographics of Japan like in 2100? And which country is the most advanced?

do we ever finally get to kill niggers in mass?

what will happen to the american intelligence community?

What happens to TRUMP? President of the world?

does this video make it into the future history books
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Give me 10 words/phrases we don't use today that we will use in 20 years. I.e. CDs, USBs, Terrabytes etc etc and what they are if you can't your a larp pretty simple.

Do people play Dungeons & Dragons in the future?

Attached: sotn.jpg (480x320, 46K)

>God I hope so
Thank you for your support.

Wayne get your god damn shit together for fucks sake

Hows Bitcoin doing?

Is the darm wall ever going to get built?

Will OP ever return?

Attached: 1544752493977.jpg (700x681, 281K)

Do you suck as much cock as your mom?

Larp confirmation

I wouldn’t vote for you, faggot

Attached: F27B59B8-71A6-4411-9B9F-69D9BC0E70E6.jpg (239x250, 27K)

>no one remembers John Titor

Best larp of all time

will OP ever delivar?

will you take this shit over to Jow Forums already

looks like we accidentally killed him by asking too many questions. Well, he should have known.

>one post by this id

SAGE AND HIDE

le ebic data mine

Africa became a mass killing field during GDII, but it was mostly proxy wars. Chinese committed some atrocities.

They were integrated and turned inwards against Americans after the collapse.

He surpassed Washington.

This English isn't my native dialect. English dialects are less mutually intelligible in my time. Chinese loanwords become more common in English, but I don't think you speak Chinese. Some words that remind me of my father: antihuman (noun for liberals), glasser (type of mine), jambo (man-portable anti-electronics devices), sodos (noun for sexual deviants), tackie (nuclear bomb), inny (surgical brain mods), OKWs (orbital kinetic weapons), David's Dance (dancing plague weapon), Age of Decay (20th-21st century), faggot (you).

Never heard of it.

Don't know what that is.

Which wall?

How are the Muslims doing In general?

Fuckoff chink clearly you need another nuke

I voted Lambright.

But for reals Wayne start with Santa Rosa then go on to state, then go for pres. If you run for the city council I will meme the shit out of you around town

They're still around, still causing problems. Most of Europe fell to Muslims in the early 21st century, starting a bunch of civil wars and collapses. Great Britain was destroyed. The countries that didn't become Muslim majority converted to Christianity and established the Western Imperium which the US of A later joined after they came out of their civil war. After Communism collapsed in China and most of Asia converted, the conflict switched from Muslim vs. Christian to Western and Eastern Christian vs. Far Eastern Christian with a proxy war in Africa. Most of North Africa and a big part of Europe is still Muslim, but they're war-torn backwaters.

What happened to my country of Canada. Be specific. Who lead it, what happened.

What's the dominant religion now and which creed?

Shut up faggkt, the only reason Europe is being flooded with Muslims is so people hate Muslims and don't cry like a little bitch when we genocided the Middle East:

We have military bases everywhere and ready to strike.

This is literally the plan faggot. Retarded chink

Source

Has the Technological Singularity happened yet, and how did it turn out? Which of these scenarios becomes reality?

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/

Attached: intelligenceexplosion.png (1190x979, 60K)

was there ever a good explanation for this time traveler guy's appearance?

Okay I'll bite, even though I'm sure this is a LARP. At least it's better then the 20th "are traps gay" debate I've seen tonight. By the way, are people still arguing about traps in the future?

You mention the fall of Europe. Why didn't the militarys of countries under attack simply overthrow their liberal civilian governments and commit genocide against non-Europeans? What are the boundary lines of this Western Imperium in Europe? If the Muslim part of Europe is a backwater, why was it not easily reclaimed?

Are there any new or restored Monarchies in 100 years?

What does Trump do to become better than Washington? Can you give us a greentext version of the timeline?

You think it's all a coincidence?

We even setting military bases throughout the Middle East for the last several generations and then decide "hurrrr we love Muslims let's bring all of em to Europe"

If you think people wouldn't scream for blood then you don't know how smart/planned in advance our guys do this shit

>Ill bite the bait.
What are areas in the Northen America (Southern Mexico to Canada) will form independent states or areas outside of the major powers control in your time.
>Surpassed Washington
Does he become the God Emperor meme?
>This English isn't my native dialect.
>Chinese loanwords become more common in English, but i don't think you speak Chinese.
So English will mesh with certain East-Asian dialects. So like when the French that got kickout of Canada after the British won the war. The made their way down to the Southern States and form Cajun country. (Southern Texas to Floudia)

Has aging been cured yet?

Attached: deathism.png (1700x850, 353K)

photoshop

Will I ever be able to self suck?

>Be specific.
That's going to be hard. Canada isn't very important, and it isn't called that anymore. It got flooded by immigrants like Europe but even worse, and had a civil war in GDII that turned into a proxy war between China and US of A, and eventually got annexed by US of A and forcibly converted before they joined the Imperium. All I know about the country is that almost no one even lives there anymore because so many died in the wars. It's just resource operations now. I don't think there are even any cities.

ryan you ugly potato nigger stop larping and go fuck your jap wife before the rest of your hair falls out

Attached: Dawson-Putin-Cuck.jpg (606x322, 59K)

>annexed
fuck thank God, finally

is there big weed farms there? Any successful ones with a Scottish name?

yikes a picture with a red circle around a white guy. Definite proof time travel is real.

how's the weather?
everyone boiling as predidcted?

First post Wayne post

What job markets are around

>using this image
Laziest time travel LARP thread probably in the history of Jow Forums

Do White people still exist? Do we still have countries or regions with only White people?

What happens to Australia and New Zealand?

Does Ukraine still exist?

lol op delivers a laugh

When do I decide to cut the shit and found the Imperium?

In the Western Imperium it's tied between Trad Catholic-Orthodox and Evangelical. They're jockeying constantly but there's no armed conflict. In the East it's Evangelical (although there are still some traditional practices mixed in) in the lead but China has their own form of Evangelicalism. Pretty much all other denominations have been wiped out, although they're still minority in some places, but are considered cults. Islam is still around, and they have their sects. Atheism and secularism are considered antiquated failures (at best) and don't exist anymore. I can't state how important religion is to people in my time.

The plan was actually to depopulate most of the Middle East to make way for Greater Israel and to scorch earth Europe and America so that the remaining Jews there would flee to Israel, but Israel was destroyed by an act of God.

I think it is time you went home, anonymous.
We see these threads relatively often, and most are dismissed as harmless role-playing. You are breaking several international conventions by posting here. Why they would give clearance to someone so inherently irresponsible is beyond me. I suggest you start gathering yourself for the return trip. CA5J have already been notified and have found an unscheduled transposition from your division within the past month. If you return as soon as you are able to, no criminal proceedings will take place. Do we understand each other?

Anti-Semitism is already on the rise and getting worse every day.

Definitely is not going anywhere.

I don't even know why I am responding to this shit lmao

You got me chink bro.

I like Japan for the record. The Jew fears the samuri. Good luck bro

Who in particular founds the Imperium?

Where exactly does Hollywood schism?