Dark Web

Where are there real news sites. Unfiltered news? Dark bleak gore finger pointing at the people runing the show. Are we all to stupid to read anymore so one one bother seems to be answer I get from people who once made feeds of up to date news. what have I missed. ?

Attached: jopl.png (1182x829, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/are-the-dark-corners-the-only-counterculture-outlets-in-the-21st-century-249c08e56f7e
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qa39V4RKOs.
jewishworldreview.com/
factcheck.org/2018/12/video-factchecking-oval-office-meeting-claims/
thedailybeast.com/category/politics
theweek.com/cartoons?sort=publish_date&page=4
politico.com/
eluxemagazine.com/magazine/honest-news-sites/
21stcenturywire.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xFhn_GUAhGU
youtube.com/watch?v=fMY_EKrRxAU
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no such thing as "unbiased news."

You're on it, chief.

medium.com/p/are-the-dark-corners-the-only-counterculture-outlets-in-the-21st-century-249c08e56f7e

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qa39V4RKOs. london riots. Plz your not on this level.

Attached: Bestieboys.png (594x393, 391K)

This. They all sell a narrative.

Jow Forums /pol is not the dark web its more of a conversation board. + I want real news not the shit on /b. So I am an old hacker fag And this shit I once read was tests to prove I was not cia or Id have been corrupted by looking beyond the corporate window.....

Attached: matrix.png (958x501, 601K)

>The matrix came out 21 years ago

Attached: 1543609262149.png (1024x1023, 1.11M)

I went deeper the depression was so bad I would just lay in my bed with my shoes on with out the motivation to do anything. The try to close the gate for me even being here.

Attached: nice.png (1140x461, 40K)

before the shit about the queen of England being a lizard there was a movement to dethrone her for being a inbreed striking her not of any royal blood. Ill tell more if anyone wants to her about the old fag I am.

XRC functions as a combination of disk (IBM ESS or HDS licensed) Microcode and application code running on a z/Series host and provides a recovery point that is time consistent across multiple disk subsystems.

The host component of the software is called the System Data Mover or SDM. The SDM ensures that no dependent writes are made out of sequence and data residing on the secondary volumes will always provide a time consistent copy of the primary volumes being mirrored

So you don't know what info without a slant is anymore.?

Attached: rghghg.png (747x639, 314K)

Brimstone stoker.

Attached: hkjhkjhk.png (994x670, 1.2M)

Attached: SilkRoad_3.jpg (1692x3009, 481K)

yea guess your the guy who makes me get out of bed to sell the stash. avoiding the mass media feed for the cattle to be slaughtered.

Attached: kjlkjl.png (323x563, 489K)

I saw it four times at the theater. That’s how impressive that movie was when I came out. I still love that movie and the concept of the story. That movie will go down in history as one of the great science fiction heavyweights.

Guys I lost my link to the SPDR website where it compiles hundreds of news sources. Does anyone have it?

some one see a cadge for there mind? Based on not having any rights for being a ''creation'' of the system.

Attached: hjul.png (567x354, 386K)

can you explain this in terms that are dumbed down to baby level

master disk / slave disks remote information storage.

>Sure you did not want this? jewishworldreview.com/

jewishworldreview.com/ ?

Attached: asa.png (1229x939, 357K)

Most "news" isn't really news but filler to keep people watching or clicking. The truth is there isn't a lot of news that happens.

yea counter narrative is better then tv news. factcheck.org/2018/12/video-factchecking-oval-office-meeting-claims/

thedailybeast.com/category/politics
another main feed source

actual lefty memes shills are to stupid to find
theweek.com/cartoons?sort=publish_date&page=4

AVOID LIKE AIDS politico.com/

eluxemagazine.com/magazine/honest-news-sites/ wELL night people there is a ok open web news site.

Solid article, user.

tin foil hats use: 21stcenturywire.com/

Attached: 1525662367868.png (299x423, 181K)

.onion

test

fpbp. Even technical journals for hard science are biased. It's a bit harder to hide facts from a discerning reader, but they definitely try.

Attached: 1343026910418.jpg (814x500, 44K)

I get all my news from Jow Forums, cripplechan, the daily stormer, zerohedge and occasionally breitbart.

>When You realize I have drugs to keep from working for the Alphabet soup agency's as to be unemployable .

Attached: yuiyiuyi.png (798x400, 973K)

Just telling him tor isn't going to help. Government shits up sources there too and then there is the David icke shit.

Zerohedge is based. Its the least biased I've come across so far. It still leans to the right a tad (which is fine, dont get me wrong); but it is pretty straightforward in the sense it doesn't blatantly push a narrative like CNN/MSNBC to the left or FOX/BREITBART to the right.

the master mind of 9/11/01 was said to be a person who went by the name Carbon Monoxide not bin laden . A quote in pic. Carbon monoxide poisoning is the most common type of fatal air poisoning in many countries.[32] Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and tasteless, but highly toxic. It combines with hemoglobin to produce carboxyhemoglobin, which usurps the space in hemoglobin that normally carries oxygen, but is ineffective for delivering oxygen to bodily tissues. Concentrations as low as 667 ppm may cause up to 50% of the body's hemoglobin to convert to carboxyhemoglobin.[33] A level of 50% carboxyhemoglobin may result in seizure, coma, and fatality. For a deep web Wtf

Attached: nij.png (662x106, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xFhn_GUAhGU 2:44

And then both of the creators came out as trannies.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMY_EKrRxAU

It was before the dangers of onions were widely known. They're casualties of the Boca burger.

That Cross dresser shit has deep roots in Hollywood as a man you don't where a dress unless your a whore and do sexual things for money don't over think it. To condense it. If your morals can be bought and are not absolute then relay your only arguing about the value you think you should get as a whore to be one. its a attack on alpha dominance and protecting the purity of mind of the weaker.

Morals didn't turn the frogs gay. It's the endocrine disruptors in the food and water. Teach your children morals, of course. But make sure they drink filtered water and eat and drink off of steel and porcelain; not plastic. Same goes double for pregnant women (and keep them the hell away from Sea food).

Attached: journal.pone_.0116057.g001 (1).png (2100x2136, 3.38M)

I'd unironically like to see a white pride movement of Agent Smiths in business casual, kind of like the Matrix but less exciting.

How to deal with niggers

Attached: 51CD9F59-94C5-4BA7-A96A-F34071863885.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

dark truths
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/